Do you look down on those who like popcorn flicks?

Do you look down on those who like popcorn flicks?

Just depends on what it is.

nothing like taking the rice burner analogy too far

No. After a long day of work, sometimes it's just more relaxing to watch something that doesn't require your undivided attention or thought. That's one of reasons sitcoms were so huge at one time, and why they're still enjoyable.

Is that Meth? Was Jesse on Meth?

JUST SWITCH YOUR BRAIN OFF LMAO

I agree though, it's a comfy feeling

Nah but I do judge people for their attitudes without really meaning to. I don't care if you like Marvel shit, but if you talk about Thor 2 being one of the best movies ever, that's another story.

Of course I do trust peoples' opinions on film less if they only like terrible stuff.

Not generally, but I do look down on people who like Fast & Furious shit, or "adults" who have seen the latest Pixar/Disney animated shit for 1 year old babies.

No, they're honest about what they like. Genuineness is always admirable. Its fags who claim to have shit like jodorowsky and inarittu whatever the fuck as their favorites that disgust me, these people are both tasteless and pretending to be cultured when they're not.

Of course not, they can enjoy shit and are impressed when I tell them I like movies like The Godfather, Citizen Kane, Amelie, Seven Samurai.

Yes.

pic related

I run a video store. I feel like I only ever buy and sell the same 30 movies. There is no such thing as taste, everyone is a simpleton.

what are some of your top sellers?

It's true, though. That's how folk music and blues evolved. It was simple music that common people, workers could play and enjoy after a hard days work. Easy entertainment.

Shouldn't that be for the DVD of Tokyo Drift?

These are the top 5 best selling DVD's at my store. I buy and sell dozens of copies of them a month.
>Wedding Crashers
>The Matrix
>Superbad
>The 40 Year old Virgin
>Kill Bill Volume 1

Good movies

I genuinely think you're lying about working at a movie place.

Regardless, those are all pretty good flicks. I watch ruski and Hungarian kino, and i say only plebs dismiss flicks immediately.

I look down at people that care about what others do, and try my best to never be such a faggot.

why do you look down at me for looking down at others for what they do?
do you not see the hypocrisy?

No. The main difference between us is I don't care about your opinion and I'd rather be a hypocrite than having to compare myself to the general audience to feel cultured.

>user sees no irony in what he is saying