Woman are fucking evil

woman are fucking evil
they dont care
all they want is what benefits them

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Xcecg4W2yl4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Inb4 raging soyboys

You need one to.pass on your dna, like your father and his father and.his father and his father

its not worth the fucking effort

i'm really liking that winning attitude of yours, user

...and you're just NOW figuring this out OP?

666 sums them up pretty well

Get rejected again, Todd?

Tumblr down again, Olga?

Theys evil

I wouldn't know, but you seem to have an idea.

>he believes in soyboys
Santa Claus is more real than soyboys.

Women being fucked up is nothing new broham

HEY BRO,COULDNT HELP BUT NOTICE YOU TALKING SHIT ABOUT SOY.
I UNDERSTAND YOUR OPINION BUT I HAVE TO TELL YOU BRO, THAT YOU ARE FLAT OUT WRONG,BRO.
BRO, SOY IS SO FUCKING GOOD FOR YOU, YOU DONT EVEN KNOW, BRO.
ONE TIME MY MOM CALLED ME A SOYBOY, AND TOLD HER THAT I UNDERSTNAD HER OPINION BUT SOMETIMES YOU JUST GOTTA PUT A WOMAN IN HER PLACE.
AND HER PLACE WAS THE HOSPITAL, BRO.
TALK SHIT ABOUT SOY AGAIN.

this is just sad...

Just rape em and move along to the next one. Like nature intended

>disclaimer: if rape is illegal where you are at this may not work. Another option is donating to a sperm bank or working at a tampon factory and cumming on all the tampons.

>disclaimer: cumming on tampons is probably illegal and will definitely get you fired

Wooh! We got ourselves a big man here and he don't play. No one wants to fuck with you, Tiger!

I mean shit, a disclaimer is fucking brootal! Props dude.

my rapist was male

so gonna say sometimes people are just going to use people

My gf giving me head in public
youtu.be/Xcecg4W2yl4

>My rapist

I bet he was a cis white male, huh?

f?

All anyone wants is what benefits them. Some people can see the big picture (if we do better, I still do better, and I probably have your help when I need it), and some people can't (for a shot of tequila, you can put anything anywhere).

Most of my girlfriends have been the latter, but it hasn't stopped me from trying to be the former.

actually fucking die you deserved it

[Not that user]
Lol so upset, what's the matter bitch boy? Someone hurt your fee fees so the world owes you something?

Heartbroken user?

[not that other user]
Dude.. He got raped. I raped him. Go easy on him his bumbum is sore

What a fucking idiot

It explains all the ass pain around here. Everyone grab some Preparation H and move on.

Those trips suggest you're telling the truth, so I'll take your word for it. Poor guy.

Jesus this makes it so easy to hate women.

your satanic trips speak truth

Here's another one just because i love woman hate threads

Women are legit the tick of man, every bitch was once a man who failed until all systems collapsed. Women are highly intimidated by self ritiousness, hense triggeredness (which is actually the willingness to fail twice but at your expense) man didn't need women the earth is our mother love force. When man become tied in never ending consequence, he looks for the failed to subdue the endless weight. Maybe all you need to do to disengage from the false sense of powertrip is define your true inner force. Could get you bitches too you never know

you're describing 99% of all humans, user
people are in it for what benefits them - "its one of the most logical ways of acting" -science

The shit did you just say?

I mean the girl in this definitely sucks but the parents are the real retards/assholes here. Every step taken in this story is a gross overreaction to the things that happened. Clearly that father is a fucking moron and a complete piece of shit if he confronted his own flesh and blood about something, and then after he denied it he still called the police and ruined his life without even thinking that there might be more to the story. How little faith can you have in your own child?

Always felt bad for that user

This, this is more a shitty parent story than a "le eebil wīfman" story.

Nigger, you have smoked yourself retarded.

soyboy detected

Has Anyone Really Been Far Even as Decided to Use Even Go Want to do Look More Like?

>999 police are on their way

Related

Again, not real.

Some moar for you all

>"Satanic ram's head"

It's a goat. Named Baphomet. If you're gonna trash on a belief system, at least know what you're talking about. (Not you OP, just the idiot who made the meme.)

Last one for those who still wanna get laid

And women wonder why mysogonist exist

Wtf is this shit?

Try reading it.

>999
>police
britbong detected

>the acrions of a minority speak for the majority
You probably wonder why people think you're retarded.

,actions

It looks like a poorly reasoned diatribe.

Does any sense of intelligence scare you or something just deepweb or anhero out

Seemed pretty spot on to me.

do you watch rick and morty?

Spotted the roastie

Soyboy detected

So hear me out.

We all know money is considered the Root of All Evil.

Now, a relationship with a woman is a culmination of an equal ratio of Time x Money. Now, if we set that as the defining trait for Women, we conclude Women = TimexMoney

Now, Time = Money, so Women = MoneyxMoney, or money Squared.

Now, If the Square Root of money = Evil, we apply this to the above equation. Now, By taking the Square root of money, which again equals Evil and assume the Square Root of Women is Woman, we then posit Woman = Evil

>he disagrees with me so he must be a roastie
I'm not a roastie, you're just a moron.

What a cunt

>he believes in a myth created by limp-wristed Sup Forums fags
Pathetic.

Ok exactly am I the moron if I pointed out something? Nigger what are you even doing here.

nigger you stole that from google images

>We all know money is considered the Root of All Evil.
You want us to hear you out yet you make such a biased and debatable opening statement that assumes everyone agrees with you. No one should take you seriously with an opening like that.

stop maths hurt help pls

>believing being a white knight will get him laid
Absolutely pathetic fuck off faggot. Go to tumblr if you are going to be a white knight

No, you slung an insult probably because you can't handle opposition.

>strawmanning this hard
Foolish.

the father is the problem here, his first reaction is to just excommunicate his children. first his son and then his daughter and then this bullshit with the will like lol

>Believing in Knights
You fucking tax avoiding Templar.

hdi

a whore ruined two of my relationships today

Wow, it's almost like believing women's accusations without evidence destroys lives! Who'd have thought?

And while a huge pile of blame rests at dad's feet, do not forget the real architects behind this: the fucking feminists who successfully brainwashed this man and millions of others that "women don't lie about rape".

Actually, I took it off the graffiti wall in my local /tg/ store's bathroom

Going off what you said that effectively means it's a cultural problem, not a woman problem.

Totally real and believable. Definitely didn't use two imessage accounts from your two phones.

its a whore what do you expect?

People are fucking evil
They don't care
All they want is what benefits them
>FTFY
we're all a bunch of self centered shits. The point is to find someone who benefits you while you also benefit them

Feminists started but problem, but yes. In fact, I have always found male feminists far more insufferable than the female ones. Fucking collaborators...

fell for the bait of "i'm not like other girls"
thought i had a friend

this joke is probably more than 100 years old, heard it from my grand father when I was a child, and he in turn learned it when he was a young man

and still got it wrong

Money is the root of all evil
money = sqrt(evil), evil = money^2

Time is money
time = money

Women require time and money
time * money = women, time = money, money * money = women

money * money = women
money * money = evil

women = evil.

what happened?

That’s all humans. But I bet your mom still takes care of you. She loves you and this is how you repay that love?

You’re shit.

Okay Okay Okay !!!
I hate women too. How does it help me?

This

They are, the walk in the wrong direction of the damned and ask you do the same

I’m pretty sure it’s a joke.

You're mom.

A healthy dose of mistrust regarding that which might hurt you...

You're learning to protect yourself?

Hello son

Go to bed son. You have to look for a job in the morning