Holy shit, fuck off

Holy shit, fuck off

Holy shit Im about to come with the force of a thousand suns!

>bringing up an artist Sup Forums would otherwise rightly ignore so he can make a hubbub about how shit she is

No, you fuck off.

*queefs*

would you eat that pussy

mmm

>no dick

uhh wtf tay tay

I genuinely don't find Taylor Swift attractive

I think that has to be a padded body suit on her tits. Last time I checked they were much smaller. Other than that, she TIGHT

you might be gay son

>literally no ass
Ok lad

She's so plain lol.

lavren from chvrches is way worse

tswift is the GOAT female musician

fuck katy perry

All the waifuists obsessing over that band need to just admit they want to fuck the kid from Stranger Things

bad taste

giv taytay gf

The video was so bad, and it probably cost a ton of money

F

Weird gay capeshit music video that probably cost billions of dollars

>capeshit

hi Sup Forums

After I saw the video I inmediately wanted to know if there was a thread for this video.

>inb4 Tay becomes part of a weeb action movie

Blah blah blah
Someone post the fucking link already?

Her face bothers me. Specifically her eyes.

She sold her soul, user; her face should bother you.

I honestly can't believe how bad this song is. What happened to her?

This is what the kids like, user.

I'll just leave this here

>5 different writers for one fucking single that sounds like shit
What the fuck

To be fair, it's a lot better than the other two.

Not him, but I thought it was the worst of the three.

They're all boring modern pop, and even in that league, it's still pretty low on the totem pole.

Agreed. The songs are bad even by normie pop pleb standards.

Which makes me wonder why her shit gets spammed here all the time.
Waifufags need to be cornered and shot.

Notice she has first writing credit on every song though

She has always written lyrics, I don't see any reason to doubt she wrote these, seeing as they are some of her simplest yet. She used to also come up with the basic melody for every song on her guitar but with her sound becoming increasingly digital I'm not sure how much that is the case anymore.

Waifufaggotry and ""Kpop" threads" are a cancerous plague onto this board. The sooner they are kicked out, the better.

It's a marketing decision. You need to make it exactly edgy enough to look like you're standing for something and you won't let anyone tell you off but offend absolutely nobody's taste or opinions.

You literally cannot prove any of that. And that user didn't say anything - he only posted the credits. Why do quick onto the defensive?

so quick*

Just the type of shallow plastic-y one-size-fits-all bullshit that would come out of the pop industry.
How the fuck do people consistently listen to this awful shit?

I thought 1989 was overrated by a lot of people but I could at least see the appeal, these singles have all been absolute garbage though.

If waifufags and kpop fags got wiped, this board would improve dramatically. I don't even know how kpop got as big as it did. I mean, what the fuck? What's the appeal?
It's literally just a more superficial version of western pop, but it's all women.

What did Sup Forums think of her new song Gorgeous?

Shit

The only appeal is the Korean women. That is literally it. Stop by a Kpop thread, they virtually never discuss music, they just share pictures of plastic broads. They have more reason to be at /s/ or /hr/ than here.

Best song of three, though that doesn't say much.

It just seems like such a sad way to be, man.

It really is, user. Very sad.

Disappointed tbqhf

So why does Sup Forums worship Kanye, who has at least twice as many writers and producers per song?

Swift did the lyrics, possibly some of the music
Antonoff wrote the (rest of the) music
Fairbrass, Fairbrass and Manzoli are because it sounded too much like I'm Too Sexy and they wrote that

I would find her attractive if she was extremely overweight.

her music videos looks like complete shit, for all these millions you would think you can get something better than shitty cgi and green screen stuff

Because he makes GOOD music

kino

>Touch me and you'll never be alone

what did she mean by this

is that supposed to be an attractive female?! lmao

lol

MFW

Holy shit, im way skinnier than taylor swift. I always thought she was rail thin. I'm gonna go eat something.

WE CALL IT THE REMAINDER

The CGI is what normies consider to be good aesthetic. The average person has no taste in visuals.

I don't know, I don't like Kanye's music either.

looks like an old black man with down syndrome wtf

I hated LWYMMD when it first dropped, but it's definitely the better of the three. It's grown on me

Taylor does have talent and her previous albums prove that, it's just that she run out of inspiration, probably. She's happy with her current boyfriend and their story doesn't seem to be that romantic or dramatic, so what is she supposed to write about? The vast majority of her old songs is about relationships. If she had another relationship like Joe Jonas or Jake Gyllenhaal, she'd be writing great songs. Sucks that she's so insistent on working with Max Martin and Jack Antonoff, though, they don't seem to be leading her in the right direction. I just wish she'd go back to writing her own (country) songs, they were so much better that way.

Well, since everyone fucking around and not saying I'll be the one to say it:
SHE'S HOT AS FUCK

Where the webm at?

It's CGI, sweetie.

It's mostly CGI, though