Shota thread boys mk. 2

shota thread boys mk. 2

more like this please

Would you rather sniff a shota's feet, pits, or butt?

I would want to lick his little dick until he squirts some of his boyjuice

Booty for sure.

Sniffing butts all day.

pits 100%

theyre just so cute

stories?

not mine but

>Just turned 14, horny little beta
>Have a small but loyal group of friends
>Always been friends with this kid, let's call him Alex
>Alex is 12, but he looks like he's 9
>Hanging out at the local skate park one night, everybody talking about sex for some reason
>One friend comes out as bi, and I decide to do the same for some reason
>Ever since then, noticed Alex making a lot more body contact with me
>Touching my leg when talking to me, brushing up against me, asking me for hugs when nobody else was around
>One night we were walking home together as usual, we lived near each other
>Alex asks me "A-user, do you like me?"
>Tell him I think he's cute
>He asks to take a detour into a park that we were walking by to "be alone"
>We sit on a bench in a secluded walking path and he immediately puts his hand on my inner thigh and starts to give me my first kiss
>I, of course, have no fucking clue what I'm doing. I don't think he did either
>Just jamming our tongues into each other's mouths
>We stop kissing and I just look at his cute little face with his emo-like styled hair and what not
>Didn't even notice he was rubbing my cock through my sweat pants, I was so focused on the kiss
>He's looking at me biting his bottom lip
>"Can I see it user? Please?"
>Dick is diamonds at this point, and I lift my bum up to slide down my sweats, my hard little 4" cock poking straight up through my boxers hole
>I remember seeing precum oozing out of my cock right before he wrapped his tiny hands around my cock
>"It's so big, user... Do you care if I kiss it?" (I guess 4" was big for 14, or he'd never seen a cock before)
>Stutter a little bit and tell him sure

>He kisses the tip, smearing my precum on his lips, and looks me in the eyes before popping the tip into his mouth
>I'm in heaven at this point, never having felt anything like this before.
>"It tastes good, user.. I've always wanted to do this with you"
>Continues to clumsily blow my little teenie cock, neither of us knowing how to do this stuff
>Finally open my eyes and look down to see Alex knelt down in between my legs with his pants around his ankles
>I get even more excited seeing him playing with his little cock as he licks and sucks my cock
>I ask Alex "D-Do you want me to try you?" nervously
>My cock pops out of his mouth, covered in spit and precum, as he hops up out of joy/excitement
>He's short enough that his cock is almost perfectly face level with me, and he shuffles closer
>I switch between looking up at his cute boyish face and looking at the what must be 2.5" cock in front of my mouth
>Pass the point of no return and slide my lips around my first ever cock
>Alex immediately starts whining in pleasure, slightly thrusting his little cock into my mouth
>I'm in heaven, completely forgetting where I am and just focusing on Alex's cock and precum in my mouth.
>He starts to get louder and louder after a couple minutes and I can feel him start to twitch in my mouth, but I can't remember if he actually came in my mouth or not.
>He pulls his cock out and his legs are shaking, and immediately puts one knee on the bench almost straddling me and sticks his tongue back into my mouth, kissing me like he loves me
>"I can't believe this actually happened, user. I want you to feel that too..."
>Alex gets on his knees again and starts to suck my little cock
>I can hear little moans coming from him as he blows me mixed with my moans
>After a few minutes I cum in Alex's mouth and he gags a little not expecting it, and spit it out, but licked it off of his lips after
>He gets up again and we start to make out

>We kiss for what seems like 20 minutes, Alex now straddling my lap, our cocks rubbing on each other
>"user, I've always liked you since we started hanging out. You're always so nice to me when the group picks on me." (He was the root of most jokes being the youngest)
>Tell him it's because he's always been so friendly to me and he always wants to talk with me
>"user, do you want to see my bum??"
>Alex is biting his lip again, and hops off of my lap and turns around, spreading his butt cheeks
>I can just barely see his little pink asshole in the moonlight (the color stuck with me, and is a giant turn on for me now)
>"D-Do you want to touch it, user? Please?"
>I start to rub his ass while he awkwardly sits on my lap, and had enough common sense after a bit to lube up my finger with spit
>Manage to slide my finger into Alex's tight little ass up to the first knuckle, he's moaning like a little slut
>Just as we're both in heaven and I'm rock hard again, his phone goes off
>His mom's asking where the fuck he is and to get home
>Neither of us realized that it'd been almost an hour since we got to the park
>We quickly stop the festivities and put our pants back on
>Walk Alex home, and stop at the corner of his street
>"I'm so glad we went to the park, user. It was the best thing that's ever happened. See you tomorrow at school?"
>We have a long kiss goodbye, he has to go on his tip toes to kiss me
>Go home, my mind racing, can't stop thinking about the park
>Best night of our young teenage lives.

I missed the last thread, but it was started with an amazing gon/killua pic that I neeeeed. Please repost...

pic related...

yw

I'm seeing some foot focus here, so I'll chip in a few.

ty
i much prefer armpits though

Gentleman and a scholar!

Thank you so much sir.

np

i was up til 5am last night testing a new shota scraper i made

it autofinds shota threads and saves all the images from them

so it worked lol

I don't have much, if anything, involving armpits.
Feet are my thing.

One of my personal favorites.

Socks are hot as well. Got a thing for shoe and sock removal, as you can tell...

Sometimes, it's just a lot of fun to lie down and be stepped on...

Appreciate it.

Cuteness abounds...

Anyone got shotas peeing/in the shower?

Still a fan of being stepped on, as this young knight demonstrates...

I find the footjob stimulating, and having him gently stepping on my leg with his other foot makes it so much better...

Be back shortly.

ive got shotas peeing

no showers tho

Not really a foot guy. I just recognize that others find it appealing, and I try to accommodate.

>be 19
>long story but 12 yr old bro fucks me
>cums in me
>instant regret
>he wants to do it more
>no, my little shota bro
>why not, you don't have a GF either
>okay, one more

tell the long story

It is definitely appreciated!

Give me the long story.

you have a GitHub link to it? also, is it easy to set it to target other threads?

yeah it's a huge wip rn though

you can choose the keyword but you can only choose one, theres a GUI and all in windows forms

github illuzio571/Shota-Scraper

im open to suggestions

Any shota of Teemo from League of Legends?

One more month until the first day of camp lads.

Needs some Beerus.

Theres a pic I've been looking for that is almost identical to this, weird...