Hey doctors of Sup Forums

Hey doctors of Sup Forums,
I need some help.
Ive been excessively sweating for the past 4 years of my life with no end in the future. I dont know why im sweating so much and its reallying destroying my confidence. Its so bad. I literally walk around with my arms tucked in all day so the other kids wont see. I cant wear any color except black, and even then you can still see sweat. I need solutions please. Its destroying my life. Any way to stop sweating?
- Ive tried basically every strong deodorant/ antiperspirant.
-I sweat even when im calm
- Im a type 1 diabetic
- Im 17 and still going through puberty
- A little overweight weighing in around 170.
- No exercise and I drink more soda than water
Please help. Its destroying my life
Pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

smile.amazon.com/Certain-Dri-Anti-Perspirant-Roll-Pack/dp/B01JB1MUNI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

reported

For? I am actually having this problem?

Had the same thing for years user, turned out it was anxiety. Took low dose antidepressents (10mg citalopram daily) and it was gone after a few weeks. 8 years since, never had the problem again.

Shit, I'm 32 and non-diabetic and have the same problems and don't know what to do either...

OP, have you tried certain-dri? I've heard it works for most people but it hasn't worked for me yet.

smile.amazon.com/Certain-Dri-Anti-Perspirant-Roll-Pack/dp/B01JB1MUNI

Do you sweat excessively in your house?
If no then see

if you're on any meds research all of them and check if they have side effects which cause unwarranted sweating. Otherwise try not to dress heavily (obviously). I had the former happen with venlafaxine which even though it helped my anxiety it caused profuse unwarranted sweating which kind of just double downed on the issue it was supposed to be dealing with.

Yes, i sweat everywhere

is it just you pits? do you use a deodorant or antiperspirant? you can buy high strength roll-on antiperspirants on line that will work, like the maxim brand ones. you can also be prescribed them, but it's all the same. you want the ones with aluminum in them, they itch like fuck when you apply them but they really work

The only medicine im on is Novalog insulin. Ive been on i since I was 3 and havent had a problem until 8th grade.

This is slightly unrelated but do you need a doctors note or psychiatric note to get antidepressant medication?

I was the same - sweated all the time, even in winter, even at my house on weekends. First tried botox in the armpits, kind of helped but not really. The citalopram sorted it for me.

Axillary Hyperhydrosis is the name of the condition, talk with your doc and you'll find a solution - antiperspirants won't help (i tried everything you can name).

How often do you check your blood sugar?

Depends on where you live - in my country it was a few visits with my local doctor where we tried the botox, then the antidepressants when that didn't work. Not a scary process at all.

I have a CGM which gives me a continuous readings of my BG.

>I'm 17

MODS

>What's my problem b?
>Diabetic
>Still going through puberty
>overweight
>Soda more than water
Ummm. Change your lifestyle first

different user but if you're asking whether antidepressants are prescription only then yes. When it comes to "severity" (so to say) levels of antidepressants I believe your GP can only prescribe ones up to a certain point from which you will then on need either a psychiatrist to prescribe them or have a clinically diagnosed form of depression written on paper

Hyperhydrosis
Certain-Dri works just follow the instructions. Adam Carrola used to suffer from it too.

Thank you all for being so helpful. Im too nervous to talk to people about this because I thought I was the only one with this problem. Ill talk to my doctor about the anti depressants and other solutions

Remove your sweatglands, ask your doctor.

try roll-on antiperspirants with aluminum chloride you mong, don't fuck with your brain chemistry when you can just block your sweat glands

I cant control being a Type 1 Diabetic. Came to me when I was 3 years old. Type 2 is caused by being overweight while Type 1 is when your T cells decides to attack your pancreas causing it to fail. Cant change that. I still drink a healthy ammount o water but still love that sweet coke mmmm. My weight is slightly above average for my age so not really overweight...

How did you get them to give you anxiety meds? I wonder if the anxiety thing could be my problem as well... I have mitigated it for the most part by wearing only synthetics and short sleeves but it makes it difficult for me to dress professionally and I still have sweaty armpits all the time...

>Do you sweat excessively in your house?

Not usually, no. Mostly just in work/public situations...

1) being a faggot
2) being underage
3) being an underage faggot

P.S. It's actually against the rules to post under age 18. Faggot.

I hear you - i used to wear a jacket in the dead of summer to cover mine up. Try the Certain-Dri first and see if that helps, otherwise low-dose antidepressants can usually be prescribed by your doctor - it's kind of an off label use so you don't necessarily need to see a psychiatrist (etc)

have fun in your 30 day sinbin for making this thread btw

>Hyperhydrosis
>Certain-Dri works just follow the instructions. Adam Carrola used to suffer from it too.

But I don't just sweat from my pits. I also sweat from my chest and back...

^This

You are obviously overweight and not managing your sugar intake well. You are likely out of shape as well.

Start exercising regularly and stop drinking sodas.

>Not usually, no. Mostly just in work/public situations...

Well yeah then anxiety meds will help with that, but in the long run the amount of side effects is pretty big.

how will he recover, oh he can just power cycle his modem or put his phone in airplane mode for 30 sec

Grow up. Jesus

Just be honest with your doctor about it - there are different things that can cause it so meds may not be the answer, but they'll help you find the cause and address it.

+1

My BG levels are actually eally great for my age My A1C is 6

by actually having anxiety? not everyone on here is some junky wanting a quick high.

>go to gp
>say have anxiety
>explain symptoms
>get put on meds

Just beware there is no 1 anti anxiety med, there's a large variety that all work in different ways and areas of the body. Rolling back to the same comment I made about higher severity depression meds, the same kinda applies here, depending on where you live. Doc's are very hesitant to prescribe anything useful where I live.

>talking out of your ass

A symptom of heart attacks is massive sweating. Night sweats are a symptom of cancer. Go see a doc, dumbass.

>WebMD

May not stop the sweating but it sure as hell won't hurt; hell, might even fix any anxiety by OP becoming alpha as fuck.

Lmfao

If you're going to blindly stumble bland symptoms over what outcomes can be very acutely related to them then you might as well tell him stubbing his toe can lead to death. The one issue with people trying to diagnose their own shit and not let a trained professional handle it is that they do exactly what you're trying to get him to do, which is overdiagnose yourself with a biased mindset and before you know it the kid thinks he's got cancer because he's sweating.

Massive sweating is also a symptom of being near a volcano. OP please get out of there.

driclor

two/three times a week

6? What the hell do you mean by that?

A1C is measured in mg/dl, unless you mean percentage, which would mean you're 6% which is the TOP end of acceptable.

Stop drinking soda, and start exercising regularly. Being out of shape can also cause excessive sweating.

Man up, take control of your diet and health, and go see your damn doc about it.

If you aren't willing to actually change your lifestyle to deal with it, then quit your bitching.

170? You got to pump up those numbers OP.

Well I dont really pay that much to my doctor because im an "edgy teen" thats going through a diabetic burnout as they call it. Its tough living with it your whole life. I know I should take it serious seeing as it effects my life down the road. It just that im sick and tired of being stuck with this shitty disease or whatever you call it. I agree with the exercise thing but this problem was occuring when I was healthy and acive in the 8th grade.

>when you google something and pretend to be an expert

gtfo with that shit

I was an edgelord teen too, but working with your doc will solve the sweating, exercise makes you more attractive, and these make life way more fun.

I have the same problem OP. Since i was about 14 until 29(now) the only that help me so far wad Driclor. You can order online

Pic related

WARNING: put on before bed with completely dry under arms. It WILL burn and itch BAD after about 5 no more sweating.

I know about it because I also have diabetes, AND Crohns Disease. So you can fuck off with your "I don't know what it's like" and "boo hoo I'm tired."

I've been dealing with this for 30 years. Yeah, it sucks, but you can decide to eat properly and take care of yourself and enjoy life, or spiral into a pool of self abuse, self neglect, and aniety because you know you SHOULD be keeping care of yourself.

It's your life, nobody else is going to suddenly make the hard choices for you, so you have to make them yourself, and DECIDE to LIVE it instead of wallowing in self pity.

Again, talk to your doctor about it. It may be you DO need anxiety meds or antidepressants.

Psst* Exercise ALSO helps with both those things!

>Im 17

MMMMMMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDSSSSSSSS

TL;DR

>6? What the hell do you mean by that?

>A1C is measured in mg/dl, unless you mean percentage, which would mean you're 6% which is the TOP end of acceptable.

This still stands as you pretended to be an expert and knowing basically nothing. Also, I'm not OP.

same here
I literally changed my shirt at lunch every day back when I was in high school and carried antiperspirant with me everywhere
low dose anxiety meds and regular exercise fixed it almost instantly

it's pretty normal Opie
see a gp

Have you tried CertainDri?

He isn't wrong though.

same shit happened to me for no reason, stopped drinking soda and lost 15 pounds now don't sweat hardly at all

>muh rules

The FUCK did I just say, motherfucker?

I have diabetes as well, I know how to read my own goddamn blood tests. When it comes back, they measure it in mg/dl, which stand for for motherfucking milligrams per decaliter you dense motherfucker.

I'm actually trying to give the OP some actual advice that can (if he takes it) help his life in a positive direction, not just another negative Sup Forumstard like you.

Like I said to OP, I pay attention to my treatment, food intake, and lifestyle. That means I know what all the goddamn terms and number are and what they mean. Because I give a shit about my health.

Unlike you, you lowbrow inbred brotherfucking troglodyte Sup Forums troll.

I'm not a negative Sup Forumstard, just pointing out that you're not an expert because you have diabetes, you didn't even know what A1C 6 meant.

You don't need to lecture me because you're wrong. Just move along.

Also, its milligram per DECIliter you illiterate fuck, not decaliter. DECA means 10 liters, deci means 1/10 of a liter. Holy fuck you're retarded.

Yep this. Driclor. I used to sweat incredibly for no particular reason just like you describe.

It takes a few tries to learn how much Driclor to put on so it doesn't burn, but by crikey it works. After 20 years of sweating I was as dry as a bone after the first time using it. Now I only use it once a week or less - it's that powerful the effect lasts days.

I wish mine would last that long.

I need to fucking bathe in this shit even then last 2 days maybe.

Does it happen mainly after meals? Post-prandial excessive sweating is an uncommon thing, but it does happen to diabetics. I know, because I've been diabetic for 25 years now, and it's always happened to me.

Two things which will help:

First, dust yourself head to toe every day with baby powder. It helps to soak up the sweat and keeps you fresh..

Second, consider buying feminine pads for your armpits. Sounds strange, I know, but they're super-absorbant and come with tape which will stick even when it's wet. To reduce the cost you can slice them in half, lengthwise.

>dust yourself head to toe every day with baby powder.

A guide on how to get cancer before 40.

SWEAT BLOCK!!!!!!! BUY IT OFF AMAZON. ITS THE ONLY THING THAT WORKED FOR ME AFTER YEARS OF TRYING EVERYTHING. PLEASE I FEEL YOUR PAIN SAVE YOURSELF ALL THE EMBARRASSING MOMENTS!!!

Is your body covered in vulvas?

Talcum can cause other types of cancer besides ovarian cancer. Studies are still inconclusive but I wouldn't venture into dusting your whole body with talcum powder.

This is morgellons disease and is very serious.

If you're that paranoid, you can use corn starch. It works almost as well.

your thyroid may be fucked up, or you could possibly have a tumor on your pituitary gland. Apologies if someone has already told you this, but these are real causes of these problems.

>17
MODS MODS MODS