It's not healthy to keep things bottled up. Let loose here

It's not healthy to keep things bottled up. Let loose here.

Also general feels thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0sA7rpjmyis
youtube.com/watch?v=61fNdN5WTVg
youtube.com/watch?v=EOAcRKZxjy4&t=291s
youtu.be/uFWpqKWV7D4
youtube.com/watch?v=mJPD5GxIuxg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This destroys me every time

Suicide is tough. I've been suicidal my entire life and recently my friend has been too. I stayed up all night tellingv him not to do it because even though he might feel alone, his death will shake up more people than he thought. During this conversion I realized that I was a huge hypocrite.

>I just know that if you were on that bus you would have stopped them
Gets me every fucking time

I'm still in love with my ex and I don't know how to get over it.

Honestly? time.

I forgot about this one. Goddamn man

I want to experience how killing feels but I sincerely think killing is the worst sin of it all. The cognitive dissonance is eating me.
For instance I would love to kill any and all larpers who will come pretend they know how it feels, but I know they're just fucked up people like me.

>Time
No, you fuck her friend. Or mom or sister. Hell even her dog. Just so long as you show her that any hole is better than hers.
You'll be over her long before you reach the dog.

dude i lov her ok? shes all ive thought about every day for 6 years she is all i want shes all i hope for she was the last great thing that gave me a state of overal happiness over sadness i miss her i grieve for her my heart is torn my soul splintered and shattered will we ever b will i ever see or know divine? 0-4 no 5-9 yes

also is she shaven ?

Fuck that. Man up. Don't bother the rest of the world with your whiney problems. Deal with it. Harden up princess

I don't fear suicidal thoughts, I fear becoming so numb that I do not care what happens to those around me.

nobody will ever give a fuck about what i have to say at all. nothing i do fucking matters. i don't want to be alive.
vocaroo.com/i/s0sA7rpjmyis

I need a 7.5 foot drop, need an extra 7 feet, 6 to compensate for height and 1 to ensure the rope doesn't reach to far. Got to use real rope. Need to keep knot on left side of neck.

Yeaaaah, I'd rather not. Doesn't sound like a healthy coping strategy.

you faggots don't have problems

It is healthy for me to keep things bottled up.

Coping is closure and closure was made up by Hollywood to sell tickets

Same. 3 years since it ended. We both have new but i Think of her atleast 20 Times a day..

This

loser

I don't think you know what you're talking about, but alright.

fuck. that got to me. Fuck man. That hits too close to home. Fuck man.

But being a faggot is their problem

thanks babe miss you xx

Psychological damage which I wasn't at the time aware ruined things irreparably with the only girl I've ever loved

It's based on a quote from bojack, "Closure is a made up thing by Steven Spielberg to sell movie tickets."

3 years now since I last took out my trash.
I live in it now.
I am becoming part of it.
Health is degrading quickly living as a shit.
Pretty sure in the near future it'll probably end in my sleep so I put an electric timer on my oven that I reset before going to sleep every night.

youtube.com/watch?v=61fNdN5WTVg

You were molested by your uncle too? Having to hear that uncle fucker song everyday in middle school really ramped up the suicidal tendencies

I watched my grandmother die tonight. I literally felt nothing until someone reminded me of the dog my grandparents used to have when I was younger. It made me cry because I remembered how much I loved that dog when I was a little kid.

I've watched 2 other grandparents and 1 other great parent die, and this was the first time I felt something. I used to think I was incapable of having feelings for others, but maybe there is hope for me after all.

Best friend killed himself. Grand exodeous with a shot gun. I had moved to a different city. Could I have stopped it? Probably. I remember our last time together. We cliff jumped in Lake Louise. And before that? Tennis at 2 am in the rain. But he's gone now. Shotgun to the head. And my best friend is no more. I wish he was here. It's been 15 years. But he's not coming back. As the family troubles unravel, I slowly break. There is more I could have done but didn't. But in the end he's just dead.

youtube.com/watch?v=EOAcRKZxjy4&t=291s

youtu.be/uFWpqKWV7D4

this song always makes me feel

Same user

I know how you feel user, it's tough.

This guy is awesome, ever read sandman?

I went to his funeral. Ultra Catholic priest. You have suicides therefore you deserve to burn in hell. And all I wanted was to burn the fucking house down.

>insane clown posse
you should feel sad

Catholic doctrine is that one must fully consent and fully understand the consequences for a sin to be mortal. If you're suicidal your mind isn't working right so you cant fully consent or know the full implications, so most suicides I would argue aren't immediate hell.

>Be me
>25 years old
>Been with the same girl for almost 5 years
>Things start to get shitty between us
>Fighting constantly over the smallest things
>Decide to take a little break
>Fast forward two weeks later
>"I don't think this is going to work anymore user, we're just too different."
>Find out she was talking to other people
>Still try to make things work
>She starts making hints I should move out
>Constantly talking about how great this other guy is in front of me all the time
>Finally say fuck it
>Decide its time to move out
>First couple months were ok
>Now I spend every night regretting everything that happened and wish I could fix it

Don't fall in love Sup Forums it'll fuck you up.

an email my father sent me and my sister about 2 months before he killed himself

Hippocracy aside, you are most likely saving someone's life.

I LOVE YOU JMM xx ;;

Kys

Maybe start with small animals?

You still have the presence of mind to know it's sinful. Repent and seek help.

Squirrel+slingshot=kek

I can't make connections with people anymore the way I used to. All I want is to make friends, meet a girl. But I just don't have it in me anymore to try, to put enough effort in to get something back that might not even pan out or be worth it.

Over the holidays I didn't even feel like I fit in to my own family, mother's or father's side. My cousins don't get excited to see me. No one gets excited to see me. No friends in this city, only some acquaintances who don't really know me at all.

When I was home over the holidays me and my best friend from hs just smoked weed and played fortnite and watched movies and I couldn't even enjoy that feeling of fitting in, of getting to be myself. I couldn't even enjoy it, because I knew I would just have to come back here and be fucking alone again.

I would give fucking anything to just be confident, and well-liked, and good-looking, and wanted, and just a person who gets to live life the way it's supposed to be lived.

Yeah. Sandman is what got me into Neil Gaiman's works. I loved the story arc where death grants a man immortality to prove a point about life being meaningless. He weaves such beautiful words about love.

I'm becoming bored by everything. TV doesn't interest me. I make almost 6 figures at 24 and have a pretty hot gf, yet I'm still just always fucking bored. I started playing wow again for 1 day to see if I could force myself to get addicted, and I just couldnt. Shit was so boring. I find l games boring. I hate going out to bars to drink. It's so fucking boring. Everything is boring as fuck.

Such a simple animal,
sterilized with alcohol.
I could hardly
feel me anymore.
youtube.com/watch?v=mJPD5GxIuxg
The first time I heard this I cried for five minutes, as it reminded me of my life. Still may bring a tear to my eye

It also goes against my beliefs. I believe that if you want you end it you should because it gives you an escape from a feeling that you have for the longest. I might be biased tho since I have clinical depression (diagnosed by a doctor). My friend was having a pretty shitty year.

That arc was amazing, and then he's just like.. yeah I've done some awesome shit over the last few centuries, let's end this shit. Gaiman is an amazing poet

Part of me is tempted to join a force of rebels in some backwater country. I want to focus on the only thing in life that's important, something that really matters instead of these lost loves and shitty co-workers, to forget about fake personalities, celebrity bullshit, all that first world non-sense. All I want to worry about is the sounds of jets humming in the sky, trying to focus on not getting a bullet in my head instead of my past.

Do you mind if I ask you about the condition? I have wanted to talk to someone on depression and other shit like that because I think I might have it. I don't know. I haven't gotten a diagnosis yet, but i'm showing some symptoms.

Is that you singing? Pretty good stuff

i think it's touching that they of all people wrote it; they're a true underdog story. two high school dropouts started making music in 1992, and not only was it weird and crappy, it drew an actual audience. they worked their asses off for years and eventually had multiple platinum albums out. and yeah, they've always been hated and doubted, but they truly went from nothing to something. they've built an absurdly loyal fanbase and now run a record label that brings in 10 million per year. how many high school dropouts can claim they've done anything like that?

Bump

Ask away. I'll share personal things since I asked you guys to. Nothing is off limits.

Same I've spent more than quarter of my life loving and chasing after this girl it's fucked up but i can't control who i fall in love with

can i get someone to answer this for me? first off im not suicidal, i just wanted to know what hanging feels like and i only did this a couple times a few months ago.

how much of my bodyweight was on my neck?

pic related is what i did, i held the tip of the rope behind the door and would hold some force on it but not pull myself up. then would raise my feet off the ground.

how much of my body weight was on my neck? does that make any sense how i just held it with one hand? the friction of the rope on the top of the door would hold me up as long as I held pressure on the tip.

it didnt really hurt but left small purplish lines on the sides of my neck, not the front. an yes i passed out in a few seconds.

Gonna write how my life was ruined because I was just dumped. you don't have to read. I just need to get it said I guess.

>child hood was happy
>the light in the darkness of my family
>was poor and mom and dad found some cheap place to live in the countryside when I was a child
>all the other kids in the kindergarten would always complain when we went for walks
> I would smile, laugh and run to the front and talk with everyone
> I was destined to be the happy extrovert that everyone loves because I spread love and refuse hate
> I would always be there when people were in need, and still am
> I was ALWAYS happy... until I was not anymore. the bubble popped.
> My friend would abuse me. it was easy as I was a big, strong, yet kind kid
> He would punch me in the balls if I didn't follow his exact leed
> Never punched back
> I was now his bitch unknowingly
> I would do whatever he asked no matter what
> he was a desperate and sad child and leached off of me like a parasite
> got a gf and he forced me to share her with him. we were 10 so luckily it was only the title that mattered. I saw no problem with it
> was made a cuck. I was an alpha in all the ways possible, reduced to a beta cuck by longterm brainwashing and abuse both mentally and physically
> switched schools eventually
> broke up with gf
> I was a city boy and my sister and I had just moved to the countryside again. the difference this time was that it was a harsh place if you weren't born there. especially if you were a city boy, gay or a nigger
> I ended up with a friend. he was the only dude in the class prior to me joining their class
> all the girls were kind and showed interest in me
> my problem was that I was a natural alpha moulded into a beta
> I would do and say things that autists would do because I was confused. my mind wanted me to run up to people and be myself, but "my self" was not myself if that makes sense
> it ended up with all the girls hating me
cont

Sorry but ghosts have to post on

I've been with a few girls, but none of them have been particularly spectacular, latest one was more like an excuse for casual sex.
All I really want is for that one girl that will really make my jaw drop, one that I can really hold on to and bond with and be sensitive with, and not have to hook up every time we hang out.

Here you go, take your time if needed.
- I am a pessimist, and I just can't change that. I also don't trust others and feel that everyone else is just a narcissist. how often do you feel this way?
- Was your condition caused by a past event, or is it just there because?
- Were you ever bullied as a kid, and be honest. answer with what you feel is right.
- Do you ever contemplate suicide? have you attempted it?

This. I wish I'd known earlier and worked even harder to be more patient.

Basic physics

Your full bodyweight was suspended by the rope retard. The death of an efficient hanging comes from breaking the neck, not by strangulation. Do real research if you actually want to know next time.

so even though my hand was holding the tip but not pulling myself up was my full weight on my neck?

not suicidal i just didnt know where else to ask, thank you

Nice job cunt, gotta flex about how you know basic physics in a feels thread
You must feel really smart

I moved to a foreign country to be with a woman I loved. She then left me, because we argued too much. I've been alone in this country for almost 4 months now. I miss her so much, but I'll never see again. She moved several always from me. I can't stop thinking about her.

I have met so many woman in this country, but none of them are like her. None of them make me happy. None of them are as interesting or as beautiful as she was.

I really don't think I'll find anyone like her again. I want to cry.

One day a farmers donkey fell down the farm well. He cried for hours until the farmer eventually came to his aid. Sadly the farmer knew the donkey was old and the well needed to be covered up so he gathered his neighbors and with remorse slowly started shoveling dirt down the well. The donkey cried more at first not knowing what was going on, then grew quiet. The farmer looked down and saw that whenever the dirt landed on the donkeys back he just shook it off and stood on top of it. The farmer and his neighbors just kept shoveling and shoveling until eventually the donkey stepped out of the well on his own.

The weed is a crutch.

>Shut your fucking face Uncle fucker.
>You're a boner biting bastard Uncle Fucker
> You don't eat or sleep or mow the lawn, you just fuck your uncle all day long

Hooray!

Let me suck your dick so a small fraction of your superior intellect might be transferred to me.

I'm thirsty as fuck but thinking about relationships makes we want to stab myself in the face repeatedly

Why do they all want me to live so badly? Why do they care? I don't know why I came here, I just want to drink until I am gone

Exactly, it's cool though I beat the shit out of him a few years back.. feel a little better but still pretty suicidal. It's cool though I've done out my calculations and researched how hangings are meant to be done. Got to keep that knot on the left side of the neck

Nah, I'm fine saying these things because we are anonymous here.

1.) Not really a symptom of depression but it is found in a lot of people with depression. We usually don't feel anything but sadness with the occasional emptiness that reminds us that we are indeed sad. Otherwise we would be in a state of being that's very vegetable like.
2.) I told my mother that I thought I would be better off dead when I was 4. Was taken to thrlerapist but was too young to confirm anything. It was confirmed when I was around 17.
3.)I was bullied heavily as in elementary, I was a ghost in middle school, and then I was icredibly popular in High school. Ironic, huh. College, I was still popular in the party scene which translated to social popular.
4.)Yes and yes. 3 times. Once when I was 8, tried slitting wrist but dumb kid thought across the street and not down the river. Again when I was 12, pain killers. Ended up knocking out and throwing up in my sleep. And once again when I was 17. I'm a bean, so I went to Mexico to visit grandmother. Grandmother had grandpa's old shotgun. Didn't check if it was loaded. I just put it in my mouth and pulled. If It had something, I die. If empty, live another day. I still have those thought.

since you seem like you know your shit, maybe you could answer only if you want to

Wow.
Thank you.

>How would I get diagnosed? I just don't know if I should be open about it yet. I still live with my parents, so it would be difficult to deal with that part of the situation.

Just go to a therapist and ask for a diagnosis. Usually will give you a prescription for anti depressants if diagnosed. Sometimes they will send you to a doctor to see if it's not illness related. Don't worry about parents. If you are above 18, legally they cannot discuss the results to anyone but you.

My wife and I went through a rough patch a couple years ago. I took her for granted and strayed. We separated for a while and it was the worst experience of my life. Prior to our separation we had been going through the process of IVF. We froze some embryos after the separation and reconciliation and the following spring we did a transfer and it took. We found out we were having a little girl but we lost her at 16 weeks. Our relationship hasn’t really been the same since then. I’ve been under so much stress and anxiety the last two years I feel like I’m approaching my breaking point. I don’t know how to move past everything.

> I didn't care about girls yet. was too young still and girls were yucky
> I was alone in this harsh place where you get hated and shunned if you don't fit in
>only have an autistic friend and a normal dude as my friends.
>the normal dude was careful not to be with us both at the same time because he knew the shitstorm it would conjure
> all my friends did get middle school girlfriends that lasted a week all the time
> I didn't. I just watched as my friends would get girls
> I was the dude that girls would leave the room if I entered it
> ew, user, gross
> I was abandoned and alone
> got a girl eventually
> didn't like her but was to autistic to say no when she asked
> got more shit
> the kind girls that were quiet would even bully me now
> got depressed and isolated my self
>isolation reduced me to a thin, weak and suicidal kid
> ditched my only friend in desperation to fix my situation
> was 100% alone for a time
> no friend, no one to talk to, listen to or even look at
>only thing that mattered was Skyrim
>wanted to kill my self all the time but was too afraid to do it
>at one point I was so depressed that I stopped noticing things that would make me sad
> I was so alone that it didn't matter. I would just be happy when I wasn't
>fell in love with 3 girls before I started in high school. nothing happened. didn't know them at all. I fell in love because they were kind to me once or twice
>developed anxiety
>anxiety isolated me from everyone even as my life was starting to be better. all my now normal and good friends stopped talking to me
> I was alone. again. I was so used to it so I just fired up Skyrim
>one of my last friends introduced me to tinder
>became a massive fuckboy
>it was the first time I was able to get a lot of women at once for the first time. I was finally wanted
>skyrim was forgotten and replaced with jacking off to nudes.
>even though I now had all these women to talk to, I still felt alone.
cont

No, I'm worried about them knowing. I don't want them treating me like a child again, always telling me to be happy and shit like that.

I feel like that post was talking to me. Thanks user.

All but what's above to noose. The point of the noose isn't to strangle the "victim" but to create a stopping point for the force of the drop. If it's an execution hanging that's masonry to be "humane" the knot is kept just to the left of the spine..that way when the body drops and the rope reaches its length the knot doesn't slip around to the side. The knot being up against the spine will force what's above the noose to stop with the rope, and what's under keeps going. This will sever the spinal cord but not the flesh (assuming you take height and weight into account). The "victim" will, in most cases, still be alive and will suffocate to death. If you mess up the hanging the "victim" will be in severe pain as they lose consciousness over the following 2-3 minutes. This is because the spinal cord wasn't severed and they still feel pain. Someone who doesn't drop enough distance(or any) will take around 5 minutes to doe of strangulation/suffocation

you should copy this or make an archive photo. good story.