youtu.be/vcV-WPLVktY
streamable.com/s1nt1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First for John Wall is SHOOK

I hate the celshits but I hope LeBron loses. Fuck LeBronze

Trump is great

why did my wizards lose /nba/

dude fuck off

Does Lebron even bother showing up to Boston? Gonna get dad dicked by Olynyk and the boys

Trump is good

post Shook memes

>gowiz

I'll bet you your virginity that boston doesn't even win one game...

Celtics are winning the finals simply because they support Trump. All the other teams are getting BTFO for bashing him. Kerr is about to die because he bashed Trump, Kawhi got injured because his coach is a trump supporter, Lebron is gonna get his head bashed in by Olynyk because he supported Hillary

kys

Pretty sure pop doesn't support trump... fucking trumptards can't even get their fats str8... LOL here's hoping your enytire family dies in their sleep tonight, fuck off back to Sup Forums with your nazi shit and don't ever post here agin.

not cool dude

/nba/ is a bigotry free zone

please talk about basketball

Niggers are great

Maybe if the Clippers supported Trump they would have won the championship. Instead they are sitting at home.

Maybe Chris Paul would have a championship if he wasn't an extreme racist who will only play for a black coach. But nope, he's sitting at home.

Raptors suck very bad. Is that good enough?

stay on topic fags

discuss our impending victory please

ya thats fine

Hey, I thought you fags told me that John Wall was unshookable, what went wrong?

I saw a rumor that lowery wants to sizers next year?

Will tis work out aren't they planning to play ben simmons at point?

Is lowery any good at all?

>lebronze
>People so mad about the goat they blame him for losing a game when he was 19 and played 12 minutes
Try harder pal

>impending sweeping
ftfy

3-4

see
you all will be lucky to win a game in that series... short of lebron getting hurt(which never happens due to the cocktail of advanced performance enhancing dugs he's on) there's nothing you can do...

sham really since I do root for the littel guys like thomas...

Lowery is a good leader but very shit in playoffs.

He says he wants a ring and then people say he would legit go to the seventy sixers lol....half of this shit is made up stories like how Stephen A. Smoth said DeRozan was going to the Lakers 100%.

but him leaving weould be ok if we got CP3 lmao

lmao saying the celties will win triggers /nba/ so bad

easiest bait in the history of /nba/ even easier than Harryposting

Will the Cavs beat the Celtics.

I hope not.

The Celtics are going to get blown out for Game 1. They'll have no energy to compete

It doesn't take 2 days to get energy back

FOH fat boy

they have heart remember isash thomas's sister died driving drunk and that will feul the team, that being said even at 100% the celties don't stand a chance vs the cavs...

>tfw saving these posts for my Cs Victory Collage

how BTFO will Bronsexuals be when a literal manlet beats their adopted father (since they are fatherless faggots one and all) in six (6) games?

youtube.com/watch?v=wDVT_koK26o&feature=share

Paul George basically confirmed he's leaving Indiana without blatantly saying it lmao....

Lakerfags rejoice! you did it bros!

GOD DAMN IT WHY DID THE CELTICS HAVE SUCH A GREAT PLAYOOFF RUN WITH ALL DAT HEART JUST TO GET KEKED BY LEBRON AT THE FINALS?

Not fair...

You mean clippersbruhs rihgt?

he grew up a clippers fan

>Report: Moses Malone Jr. sues James Harden for allegedly orchestrating robbery

>Malone, the son of Hall of Famer and former Rockets center Moses Malone,was beaten and robbed of $15,000 to $50,000 in jewelry at a Houston strip club in June.

>Malone’s suit alleges that Harden paid the robbers $20,000 to attack him after Harden became upset over Malone’s Facebook post about Harden’s basketball camp

>The post basically referenced the fact that James Harden was charging $250 for a basketball camp,” Malone’s lawyer, George Farah, toldABC-13 News in July.

>Four men have already been charged in the case.One of the men charged,DarianBlount,told Malone during the attackthat he “disrespected James Harden and that he needs to be punished after that,” according to a criminal complaint. Police have not connected Harden to the crime.

floyd turns all these "superstars" into little cucks.

reminder boston is so shit that ray allen left to ring chase after he already won one there.

hey norbro. you must not have heard the news

*Whispers "Cs in 6"*

Because every team in the east is tier two or lower. Two tier two teams going at each other is a great series, but when they face a tier one team like the Cavs...

Just when you think doorstopper peepee man can't get worse...

Is it gay that I have more respect for harden after this?

I thought he was some hipster not some mafia yakuza gangster robbing ppl with spagetti katanas...

ya thats exactly what we said and we had 5 (five) lebron stoppers

you n00bs only have 1

yo shutup

>Jaylen Brown
Hits clutch shots in the playoffs
>Brandon Ingram
Sits on his couch smoking weed like a degenerate

you think lebron and drake are haveing DL sex???

it's known fact that black men on the DL take pictures where they point to each other...

>5 lebron stoppers

name them... raptors didn't have a single lebron stopper

uhh wut

do you define a lebron stopper as someone between 6'5" and 6'9"?

>5 Lebron stoppers
>still get swept.

something's not adding up here user.

meh'

should have been wall and the wiz against lebronald

whatever, its always BPGA in this weak shit

This. How he gonna play for the 3rd worst team and contribute less than brown on a first seed

Is Trump a Celtics fan? Is that why Boston is about to win its eighteenth championship?

Trump being a Celtics fan wouldn't surprise me seeing as he's from the northeast.

Warriors Lakers bros report in

>new york guy
>roots for boston sports teams

man the high iqs on you trump folk but proops to you for making a nba post, Keep It UP!

you forgot wizards

read the lore scrolls

sup

what about us warriors-lakies-ball brothers bros?

ayy

I'm so glad Trump is on our side, we are basically guaranteed the championship now. How will Lebron get BTFO since it's guaranteed since he's a Shillary supporter? What injuries will he get? I'm getting hard just thinking about it.

not until the lakers draft zoball

lebron is due to tear his ACL.

imagine /nba/'s butt pain

Why do brown people hate Trump?

Trump isn't a racist. Every Trump hotel employs Hispanics. The guys who keep the grass mowed on Trump's golf courses are probably Mexicans.

And we all know Trump loves taco salad.

>wanting someone to get injured
You're a bottom tier human being

Sup Forums please leave

WIll embed ever play a full season in his career?

>2017
>not drafting Hamidou Diallo
I seriously hope your team doesn't do this.

"manslaughter"

Reminder that /nba/ is Trump-friendly. Without his blessing, LeBron would not have had the motivation to come back.

Thank you President Trump. Make Basketball Great Again.

niggerball please leave

/nba/ is full of cucks

Trump is a fucking dunce. I would bet my savings that Steven A Smith scores higher on an IQ test than Trump.

Oh the irony, don't you liberal fucks believe that the IQ test was a le evil invention by da whitey man to make dindus look dumb?

idk what you are talking about but it doesn't detract from my assertion that Steven A Smith would score higher on an IQ test than Trump. Skip Bayless too.

Condensed replay of game 7 going on right now on the LD stream

youtu.be/vcV-WPLVktY

Un under normal circumstances, this celtics team would have a shot at winning the championship, but the warriors and the Cavs are super teams, the latter being a big 3. Wish we could go back to the golden age of the NBA 2000-2010

represent

>Golden Age of 2000-2010
Lakers super team
Spurs super team
then Celtics super team

>Wish we could go back to the golden age of the NBA 2000-2010
lol the worst era since the coked out 70s

>Spurs super team

hard to say Spurs were a super team unless you put Parker and Ginobili on the level of Shaq, Kobe, Garnett, Piece, Allen, etc

So what teams aside from cavs and warriors are T1?

what are your best case scenarios for the lotto /nba/?

lonzo to the lakers

Ginobli and Parker were definitely on par with Allen

if they land first overall you want lonzo over fultz? bold

None

well good thing you hung a fucking murderer in your rafters then, huh?

Lakers lose pick
Celtics drop as far as possible
Lonzo to wherever would piss Lavar off the most

How long will it be before we get a non-Cavs-Warriors final?

>mfw Sup Forums accuses college football of being noncompetitive as if all other major sports aren't as well

I'm sure next year will be GSW vs. someone else from the East

this

acquiring more basketball iq
streamable.com/s1nt1

cleveland has a better chance of being there next year than the warriors.

doesnt matter if theyre the best team in basketball by a lot, nobody is ready to step up in the east. could change depending on free agency though.

>anybody challenging GSW hemegony

i dont think kawhi comes back this series lads

looked like a high ankle sprain and damage or not those take weeks

>hemegony

Good

Please let the Lakers get the second pick again. God, I don't believe in you, but you better make sure Lonzo Ball ends up a Laker.

He fits our team, his Dad is going be amazing.

WE NEED LONZO!