What movie identifies millennials the best Sup Forums?

What movie identifies millennials the best Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/TheEconomist/status/748670361840009216?ref_src=twsrc^tfw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Frances Ha

The Crazies

I'm a millennial. My day involved waking up at 5 am, driving 2 hours to my job (live 6 miles outside Chicago, love that traffic), getting paid 12 dollars an hour to enter data (my degree is in electrical engineering), getting home at 7 pm, having my neighbor bitch that my Halloween decorations weren't down, then self medicating since I can't get a day off work to get my infected tooth pulled.

So I guess the motherfucking Sound of goddamn piss drinking Music sums up my happy life.

>driving 2 hours to my job (live 6 miles outside Chicago, love that traffic)
get a bicycle?

Daily reminder that most people on Sup Forums are millennials

That picture never fails to piss me off.

No I mean movies that show millenials and how lazy and unappreciative they are. Something that perfectly personifies them.

and this from today lmao

Speak for yourself I am Generation Y the best gen.

I thought engineers got paid like 20 an hour or something

they do

Do they prefer going out or can they not be bothered to go out? These stories are conflicting.

No they don't. Fucking painters get paid $20/hr. Engineers get $30-40+/hr.

>tfw civilization is killing itself once again

user...

Then why is he getting paid 12 an hour?

I'm a millennial. My day consists of waking up at 11 AM, working for 2 hours in a day, and spending the rest of the day playing videogames and shitposting on Sup Forums

LIVING THE DREAM

because he's got a shitty data analyst job that has nothing to do with actual engineering

How dumb are you

Friendly reminder that if you were born after 1982 you're a Millenial

Because experienced engineers get that salary. I person starting out with just a degree has a hard time breaking into the field.

how do you have enough money?

work from home? I do the same. and I'm compensated reasonably though more money is always a good thing.

>feels good man

>Paying 10 times the price for something you can buy the ingredients for and make yourself at home

>I'm a millennial
So is 99% of this board mate

>2 hours for 6 miles
>I can crawl faster than that

fuck eating out and eating. just gimme my brotein shake.

Millennial as well. Most of my friends do this.

This. I spend 2 hours a day looking for full-time work as well, though.

$22 an hour with a 3 second commute isn't too bad.

If you're over the age of 30 and still visit Sup Forums you should hang yourself

>tfw don't enjoy eating anymore 'cause everything tastes artificial for some reason

I make like 40 dollars an hour teaching martial arts. Technically I'm below the poverty line but as a single male I have very small bills.

Martial arts instructor. 2 one hour classes a day with enough students means a very high hourly income. You can make mad bank teaching idiots how to punch as long as you can keep the room full

i remember when i thought that

>can't be bothered

Yet another article completely misses the point. This is like that stupid article about how millennials don't like cloth napkins and prefer paper because of our disposal-based culture or something.

No, you morons, we're choosing the cheaper options because we're fucking poor.

Fuck you memellenial. If this place existed a few years in the future, you'd still be here.

Cringe

Considering our government (straya cunt) complained that milennials need to stop buying avacodo brunches in order to afford a house, I'd say that this statement is false.

Someone did the maths and claimed that you'd have to stop eating brunches for about 200 years in order to afford it

it's much worse to be young and wasting your life here once you hit 30 your life is over anyways

why do boomers like to bitch about everything
my grandma ordered a steak and had it sent back 3 times to be recooked. I doubt she even knows what rare is. it wasn't like we were eating at a 5 star restaurant it was a fucking wendies.

>cooking for yourself is bad

whats fun about going to a restaurant?

especially when you are all alone

Her

>CVS
They don't carry anything perishable. No bread products, no vegetables and no meat. If you only shop for food there then you're only eating processed foods

>bothered to go out to eat
>bothered
It says this like going out to eat is something that everyone should be doing for some reason. You can order food which is easier and it's a lot of the time nicer to eat as home, just because something takes less effort doesn't make it bad.

>driving 2 hours to my job (live 6 miles outside Chicago, love that traffic)
ride a bike you piece of shit

I was born in the year of our Lord nineteen hundred and eighty-four.

Gotta say... Mothra.

>millennials don't eat out
>millennials don't shop for food
>millennials don't go to movie theaters
>millennials don't have TV
>millennials have less sex than previous generations

what are they fucking zombies?

No, we're just poor.

This. I used to pry myself away from Sup Forums to go socialize, party, and drink.

Nowadays, I drink at home and shitpost all night. I have no more shame.

or maybe those are clickbate headlines based off of one small study?
This type of shit happens every generation

I haven't even liked martial arts since I was like 16 but it's objectively a good job. Nice pay, short work hours, polite customers, and very good job security once you're established

i have two degrees and no debt so i guess im ok atm

>since I can't get a day off work to get my infected tooth pulled.

>america, the slaveworkercuck state of

Sausage party

HAHA where the fuck do you think you'll be? Reddit? Vox? SA? Living a normal productive life?

DONALD truMP will fix this

My thermometer has two degrees

>it's a boomers bitch about everything while being utter cancer episode

What if I hit 30 and keep behaving identically to how I did when I was 29? Gotta love you morons who think in terms of arbitrary categories.

Or the fact that Millenials can't get good enough jobs because Boomers that leave the workforce have their responsibilities consolidated into the existing workforce of their tier, diffused to many employees of lower-tier, or handed off to an AI program that probably does it better anyway. To a large corporation a retirement is a much better opportunity to trim the fat than it is to promote somebody.

The end result is far less opportunity the younger you are, even if you get a decent education. Waiting for the Boomers to die isn't even good enough any more. We can't afford to go to a restaurant and eat just because we feel like it. All my money goes to rent, internet, phone, home cooking, cheap fast food, and weed. I also save up every year for family christmas gifts. I can't afford to drop twenty to thirty bucks on a plate of food and fifteen to twenty more on a pitcher of beer. At least not unless it is some kind of actual special occasion.

That some privileged suit-wearing piece of shit can't understand that and assumes I must be too lazy to leave my house would be infuriating if I wasn't already so emotionally exhausted.

Down with boomers and Gen-X, age-war now!

Heres my fav

twitter.com/TheEconomist/status/748670361840009216?ref_src=twsrc^tfw

I'm 33. What generation am I? Too lazy to bother looking it up.

Once you hit 30 you're supposed to begin your research into the mysterious of arcane lore and hone your magic powers

What's wrong with that? Making your own meals is objectively the best option unless you like wasting money

sup reddit

Generation Y or Millenial. I'm 32, we're also called in-betweeners as we are kinda inbetween millenials and Gen X.

tail end of gen x

also someone who shouldn't be on Sup Forums

>X is bad? Blame generalized subset of people based on a small sample "study"
I love journalism.
How is generation blaming any different from racism?

The ones they illegally downloaded.

>not learning to cook for yourself

>generalizing journalism

how does it feel to be a hypocrite?

>generalizing me
Poor show, user.

>twitter.com/TheEconomist/status/748670361840009216?ref_src=twsrc^tfw

I can't eat, fuck, or smoke a diamond. If I take a picture of a diamond I own and share it over social media most people, even those who know me, won't give a fuck. I am probably too much of a mineral-pleb to tell a real diamond from a cubic zirconium anyway.

40 year old reporting in.

>Millennials need to get over the fact we ruined the economy and the planet
>Woah dude so what I burned down your house and killed your family? LMAO get over it loser

are you a kissless virgin?

It's clickbait using a meme term without a solid definition that blames everyone 35 and under for the ills of society.

Jesus Christ

I'm not a young man but the last time i saw the mainstream media go this hard at a group of young people was in the 90s...and now 90s kids literally own everything...or they are about to kill themselves by being trapped into kids and marriage.

millennials BTFO LMAO

>jack appears 1:30 in

i knew it!

You don't live in America, do you?

It's weird, because weren't the 90s a great time for the US?

One thing that pisses me off to no end it their obsession with making formal complaints ,or this idea that if they just spam call and say "this isn't good enough" that things will magically work in their favour. No patience, no humility, no intelligence, how did they get into this trend?

Eugh, how do millennials even sleep at night?

Yep. But they bitched that the kids growing up would ruin everything. Just like every generation has since the dawn of time.

Shit, SA... I came from there years ago. Such a bullshit forum, it's a racket.

$10 to be a member, something like $5 for an avatar or some shit... only to get permabanned for shitposting in the shitposting BYOB containment board.

I said fuck that

bullshit on that article post

millennials can't be bothered to cook for themselves. me for example, I grew up in Seinfeld and idolized how they always ate their food in cafes and restaurants , and now living in the city this is what I want

I live in America.

I think you would be surprised how profitable a martial arts school is. Right now MMA is the big cash cow but Taekwondo, Karate, and Judo can still earn you a living easily if you run the school well

>working
lmfao

wagecucks on suicide watch

No, you're Millennials. Just fucking accept it.

We don't need more self-hating Millennials trying to distance themselves from their generation by creating more terms to feel special.

boomers seemed to be used to brute forcing their way into all sorts of shit. they were like ferris buellers, every decade until the 2000's some new thing would prop them up. not that it's their fault it was mostly just extreme luck.

I feel like 6 miles on a bike would be the same or more time

I fucking said we were Millenials. I just co-wrote an article on the different generations in the workplace, asslord. Everything I said is backed up by research paid for with cold hard American tax dollars.

Academia is a racket.

It takes you two hours to go six miles on a bike?

you know it! :)