/nrl/ peem pist poosday

Yesterday's thread seems to have been deleted so might as well try again right?!?

Anyway, some news
>Mitchell Moses soon to be released from the Tigers
>Russell Packer signs with the Tigers
>Aaron Woods and Johnathan Thurston may return early to boost Origin chances
>Warriors still not letting Tui Lolohea go

Get back in here boys!!

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BUIa136lnE5/?hl=en
youtu.be/o_nfdzMhmrA
mackay.locanto.com.au/ID_1258385293/All-in-orgy.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>NSW dropping a Morris brother before dropping Poods, Poogan, Piss or Fartrah

What a world

>>Russell Packer signs with the Tigers
Literally who?

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ on Nobel Prize watch.

A guy who pissed himself on the field and then curbstomped a guy to near death.

instagram.com/p/BUIa136lnE5/?hl=en

>In my opinion I wouldn't pick Mitchell Pearce
>“OMG Why are you publicly SHAMING and EMBARRASSING this guy in public?!? No wonder why Queensland always win”

The irony here is that Pearce probably gets more support from ex players than anyone

Woods looked pretty upset on Nrl360 lads.
Why is he now talking with a real westie accent btw

Gayders and Poodogs on pooicide watch

Graham staying in bullGODS

this is good news

who's storm going to replace cronk with? whos going to pick up cronk? seems like no NSW team wants him

Newcastle, who Cronk will revive and lead to 3 consecutive premierships

didnt knights say they dont want him/cant fit him in salary cap?

>my entire season has turned to shit

Just fucking kill me m8s

>newcastle finally get a win
>dane gagai decides to leave the next day

This is fucked lads.

The Knights have the most cap space in the league

GaGOAT should have left years ago when Uncle Wayne invited him to join the BroncGODS.

>Aaron Woods ... may ... boost Origin chances

Lel newcastle cant afford to pay the full salary cap lad they are like 3 mil under it.

Messages coming out of them have been inconsistent, I think they've become more open to trying for him as their other targets have fallen away.

>her reaction when she finds out you support poocastle

Hodges wrote in his article that pearce was the #3 most feared NSW player for queenslanders.

It boggles the mind how everyone bends over backwards for him.

Ehh hes the only nsw half whos a half decent runner of the ball. Josh reynolds would be the next best option but he gives away to many penalties.

Pearce isnt great its just all the nsw halves blow.

He wasn't talking about who was the most capable half for NSW he was talking about most feared selection. When has QLD ever worried about the feared Mitchell Pearce when he has the ball in hand?

He ranked Tyson Frizell lower than him for fucks sake

>not tricking nsw selectors with psychological warfare

Yeah thats dumb as fuck than, no way qld are afraid of the objectively the least succesful origin half ever.

Who else cant wait to see this young stud destroying Fobs and niggers on the wing for NSW?

Whoops forgot pic

>He doesnt support GOATcastle

kek good one mate

I got to watch him fuck my sister in high school, I bring it up any chance I get

kek, love how this nigger desperately searched for a new pic that has better lighting and makes his skin look lighter, in a pathetic attempt to pass this turk off as white

KFC

What's the deal with these tiny midget wheeliebins? Are southern states bins really that small?

Literally have not changed the image since day1

kek, love how this nigger desperately searched for a new pic that has better lighting and makes his skin look lighter, in a pathetic attempt to pass this turk off as white

and love how he's now desperately trying to save face after being called out for this

kek

KEK

Keep the racism down please, we just had indigenous round

youtu.be/o_nfdzMhmrA

Walkgod Wednesday

God he's fucking hideous

Big Dick Nick GODric

Fuck off cunt havent changed me image once you dirty fucking gook

>literally changed the image to try to pass off a turk as white
KEK

Walkcunt on pooicide watch

>2017
>"he fell for the SJ meme"

Did your mum drop you on your head little gook boy?

>tfw did
>tfw little faggot has lost over 100k

I did the Nathan Brown trade this week lads

>literally changed the image to try to pass off a turk as white
KEK

T. Hapas

where do you lads get your footy news from? twitter aint cutting it for me anymore

I just wait for some autist to post it here.

I just wait for things to trickle down to Fox Sports

NRL Memes on Facebook

>Cody Walker will ask for a release if he doesn't get a pay rise from Souths

$10 bucket of popcorn chicken is very yummy lads

I had it last night, I couldn't finish it. I had the rest for lunch today.

I might bring MWZ in this week lads

is it better for a) Manly to put Wright in at FB or b) keep Wright in reserves and put Dylan Walker there and bring based Hastings to the centres?

I am too, but if I miss out on CNK there's a chance I only have 16 for Round 12.

>Rabbitohs captain Greg Inglis has entered a mental health rehabilitation facility.

>Inglis entered the facility last week and will be undergoing a series of programs and treatments to assist with his mental health.

>The Rabbitohs, Greg and his management will not be making any further comment at this stage, and we ask the media to respect the privacy of both Greg and his family at this time.

I hope he's okay ;_;

Give Wright a game and see how he goes and if he's shit play Peter Schuster.

There is literally nothing wrong with stealthing

>memession strikes again

Its probably a mental health and addiction facility but they chose to leave out the second part. Being addicted to coke is a mental illness now guys

just checked into rehab lads

just fell in love with the girl working at the fish n chip shop

thinking of getting a ps4 but apparently it doesnt work properly on 1440p monitors

>he isn't trading in mccullough after round 11
>he didn't trade in MWZ
>he didn't trade in CNK
>he didn't trade out CHN this week
>thinks he's a supercoach
kek

KEK

lol dickhead, you play videogames on a TV, not a fucking computer monitor, hahaahaah wtf?

>raised well
>falls in love with a drug addict prostitute

end.my.life

>I am going to cure depression

nah but yeah hope the blokes alright. I can imagine being out of work that's all you know and you might not ever return to it would be fucking shit. Luckily he's rich and could retire tomorrow and never work another day in his life.

got my weekend sorted

mackay.locanto.com.au/ID_1258385293/All-in-orgy.html

>everyone must be slim

walkbese on walkacide

I have a nightshift on saturday night lads. Can just squeeze in time to travel from brisbane to the gold coast to watch manlyGODS play the titans. I will have to skip a few hours of sleep to go - will it be worth it as a Manly fan?

Just killed myself, lads.

>Peter Wallace
>Brett Morris

Wallace was selected for the Blues again in Game II (playing on his normal home ground) before he ruptured a testicle and missed Game III.

jbpbyvypcotd56s845a21

just had a stroke while attempting to post lads

Ate out a prostitute whilst she had an ice pipe in her mouth but didn't light it up because she was moaning whilst I made her cum from eating her out, lads.

just got oral herpes lads

@75965722
She is clean, you moron. She has a kid that she adores. She has to keep her sexual health in pristine condition. I don't regret eating her out at all. She even wanted me to fuck her raw but that was a step too far in my eyes.

just saw this gif on /r9k/, you faggot.

Greg Inglis is depressed lads. Please contact life line or beyond blue if you have sad thoughts. Nrl loves you.

just confirmed my oral herpes lads

going on autismbux soon lad

WalkGOD Wednesday

15-20kg overweight lads

I agree man. People seeking help is a good thing.
As long as the media aren't cunts about it.
I take every day as it comes, some days I win some days I lose. But as long as I keep waking up tomorrow that's the main thing. Look after yourself too brother. You can do it.

just pretended to care about mental illness and pretended i have depression lads

I got diagnosed with atypical depression cause even though I'm depressed I don't really give a fuck and continue to plough through life

It's just the part where I don't care about anything that indicates I'm depressed

hmmmm~

just pretended to have been diagnosed with a mental illness and desperately tried to gain sympathy online lads

I'm still struggling to understand why pooramatta signed bitchell pooses

Reminder that Thugby League is a dying sport, so you might as well get ahead of the curve and start supporting soccer or AFL

There was a girl working at the fish and chip shop near work that was so fucking ridiculously hot and always wore those tiny cut off shorts so her perfect legs were always being shown off.

nrl general is just ice addicted prozzie guy general lads

the roids are giving me backne lads

just masturbated over a tranny lads

some kid just masturbated over me lads