Is there anyone in the history of television who is capable of beating pants-less Randy Bobandy in a fight?

Is there anyone in the history of television who is capable of beating pants-less Randy Bobandy in a fight?

Is there a ladder nearby?

I'm sure Sunnyvale has a few ladders if you look hard enough.

There there super ran man

I'm too Fucking mad over out of the park to even engage in a good bobandy thread now.

Fuck

I watched a few and it is pretty "meh" so far. Show do these euro tours for free vacation. Jackass and Viva la bam did.

Green Bastard vs no pants Bobandy, who would win?

Then Jackie stomps

Fuck off Randy!

I just sat down and watched the whole thing and it's easily the worst thing they've ever done. I know what you're thinking. They'll start winning some money soon it'll turn around it'll be fun they will get revenge on that bus driver dick. None of these things happen. The show just continues to be unadulterated misery as the boys starve and shit on bubbles.

There's a good chance. The Green Bastard's clotheslines are fucking devastating

it is not possible to beat him, however he can be distracted with a cheeseburger

Would it be possible to re-pants him mid fight, rendering him vulnerable? Or is he too strong?

Those pants are way too tight to put on quickly, even when he's not fighting

just gotta put some of his gut-grease down on the old chicken legs and they'll slide right on

Can anyone take the monster that is shirtless Ramsay

First you'd have to summon inebriated Lahey with erotic costume equipped, that'll get Bobandy to drop shields long enough to hit him with a Nocturnal cheeseburger that'll put the bastard right to sleep

shirtless Ramsay vs. pantless Bobandy is a fight I'd like to see in my lifetime. Crossover when?

Steve Urkel when he became Bruce Lee after he went in his transformation chamber in that one episode of Family Matters

With or without Dr. Twenti Goodmen?

Fuck off Randy