Drinking and bored. AMA. Answers guaranteed

Drinking and bored. AMA. Answers guaranteed.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Xcecg4W2yl4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Can you post a photo of your blood?

no, you sick fuck

Would you fuck my gf?
youtu.be/Xcecg4W2yl4

Give me your picture. Let me feed on your image.

Was that not me? My doctor says I have an abundance of metals in my blood. Sometimes when I cum it feels like I'm passing a goddamn kidney stone, or in your girlfriend's case, loose change.

My faggot computer won't upload my images, hence the shitty MSPaint pic.

Need more human face pictures OP! YOU'RE MAKING ME drift.

Can you make me a mspaint haiku OP?

Anonymity is kind of a big reason why I hang out here. I'm white, mid 20s, 6'2", blond, bit of a beer gut. Work with that.

Have you ever been laid

I could. I very easily could.

I'm not going to, though.

I could gobble you up my bouncing baby boy.

Yes. It feels great, if you're wondering.

No I. No haiku. No words. No play.

You're weird. Fuck off.

Cruel words darling.

I want to die OP.
Having normie friends reminds me of how lonley I am.

I want to go back to the beatings. I want to go back to when I was a kid. That was bearable.

This is soul crushing.
And nobody cares

>on Sup Forums
>calling someone wierd

You do know you’re on Sup Forums right
You do know you’re on Sup Forums right?

tell us about ur sexual misconduct experience

What are you drinking and why is it not Four Loko?

Talk to me. I will be your friend.

I'm drinking as well; cheers user!

Stop worrying about what others think of you, that's what pussies and cucks do.

Yes, genius.

I got upset when a woman kept calling me weird names like "Help" and "Stop" during sex.

Because FourLoko is for immigrants

Hooray beer!

Hi friend. Warm greetings.

I just feel fucked user. Completely fucked.
And I know this will sound bad, because it is and I know how to sounds.
But everyone seems to like me, but no one seems to LIKE me you know? No one wants to make friends, and more specifically I don't think girls want to be in a relationship with me. And it what hurts me the most, is I started to crush on one of the girls in my class in our small group.
She looks like she has FAS, is blown up like a pig, has absolutely zero self confidence and has the personality of a child. She's a mess and a wreck. And yet she had a boyfriend. SHE HAS A RELATIONSHIP.
And I don't.
Because I'm a fucking failure.
And the worst part is that I liked her. I crushed on her. And by just simply making conversation after SHE INVITED ME OVER TO SIT WITH HER, she drops that she has a BF because she was afraid I was going to hit on her or thought I was hitting on her. And I wasent
And I just feel like a fucking sperg because of it. In fact I feel like a fucking sperg all the time now thanks to Sup Forums and my brother.
And hanging around these people in the group. It just makes it worse. At least when I was alone, I never felt lonely. But with these people it's like a constant reminder.

And I'm just so tired op

It's not about what they think of me. It's what I feel

So what you're really saying is you worry if you drink 4 of them and decide to go swimming, you'll wash up on a Chinese beach and become an immigrant yourself?

I will be your voice friend.

go to discord:
wPn6Z4

You're not fucked. Trust me. Stop comparing everything you have or don't have to everyone else in your life. Its a waste of time and energy. Focus on who you are and what makes you happy. Develop those feelings. I guarun-fucking-tee you that you are WAY more awesome than you think you are. Believe me, I used to think like you do.

No, but drink enough of that swill and that would certainly be a possibility.

>root of problem not confidence
>problem not being able to the people he loves
>needs someone to talk to
>will go through years of misery before he kills himself over lack of social skills
>sinks into obliveon
>learns nothing

go to discord:
wPn6Z4

You don't want to die. I tried and its the biggest mistake of my life. There is always something to fight for. Trust me.