Could their masculinity be any more fragile?

Could their masculinity be any more fragile?

Dunno, they could be posting about it on Sup Forums

Tits or GTFO.

who cares?

Need a big rig to haul around all that testosterone you flimsy little soyboy.

>no MAGA sticker on the car

Yes, it could be more fragile.

there's literally no point to put kc's on a fucking dually but meh it's probably nicer than your car OP. and before you spit some shit out about owning a nice car we're gonna need a timestamp bud :-)

This. It if makes them happy, who cares.
I personally don't find the truck appealing but he obviously does, why else would he drive it.

You could tow a RV to a backcountry camping spot and use em.

Wow you’re a shitlord. You’re assuming their gender. I can’t even right now. Ugh you are such a gross, gross person.

Is that a pair of balls on the bumper?

you're not going to tow an RV anywhere that those would be really necessary

Shut up Chandler

I was crossing in front of a Hummer and held up my fingers in the "tiny" gesture. The guy, who looked like a frat bro, flipped out and drove through the red, then did an illegal turn and started weaving through honking cars and driving the wrong way down the street trying to get back to me. I don't know why, since when he caught up to me he didn't even have the balls to get out of the car. He just screamed incoherently at me as he followed me down the sidewalk.

When I yelled back at him that it must be really *really* small, he screeched his tires and peeled off.

Clearly, yours is so fragile you had to post this.

Things that never happened: The Post.

>micropenis detected

Well, since I'm the one it actually happened to I know for a fact it happened, but just declaring things to be "fake news" is the traditional way for mouthbreathing subnormals to exclude everything outside the tiny bubble of their echo chamber existence, so I guess there's no point in arguing with you.

Denial About Being Called Out On Things That Never Happened: The Post.

how's tumblr this time of year

>Driving anything but a dodge full size

Ah, cancer, we meet again. Back to your containment board. I'm sure you know the way.

Yes.

Dodge Rams fucking suck, The only thing that saved them was Cummins.

>why else would he drive it.

This is the containment board. You're the one making it Sup Forums in here. 4/10 bait for old fags at best

While I can think of uses for a vehicle like that, principally towing shit at night on a muddy road, it would be a gas hog for town driving.

It has its place, so maybe the person driving that is heading to a farm to pull a tractor out of a watery ditch, but probably not.

I'll take "things that never happend" for $400

>having fun things
>fragile masculinity

The last desperate cum spurgle of the frantic whale lord.

and then everybody clapped, right?

>is having a job fragile masculinity?

>but probably not.
This
Also, truck nutz and and exhaust that screams 'My truck is a power bottom' is ghey as shit

Same reason people have massiratis or high end computers or titanium golf drivers. Because they have disposable income and an affinity for something

Yeah the truck itself is really nice, but there Is some top tier fringe shit on it.

Honestly, if I owned a truck like that for completely legitimate and respectable purposes, I'd be tempted to buy truck nuts just to be an asshole. And if the guy at the dealer was like "Would you like custom exhaust? It's only $100 extra!" I'd say "Fuck it, let's go for it."

I don't know why I fucking bother. Any time I share anything in Sup Forums these days, some pimply little middle schooler claims I'm lying because it lies outside the very white, middle class, suburban existence which defines his existence.

The cancer really has fucking killed this place. I remember a time when the bredth of life experiences in here was what made it so vibrant and amazing. Now it's all callow little white turds who just declare every experience outside their own to be "fake news."

Hummers and shit are indestructible
no repairs -> good for the environment

The odds of that not happening are higher than them happening.

In the case of 99% of people, if an asshole in a hummer went ham and broke several traffic laws in order to be an asshole and get in your face, they sure as shit wouldn't CONTINUE TO ANTAGONIZE HIM because the odds of him getting out of his vehicle and kicking the shit out of you is a real possibility.

Hence, skepticism.

Does it help if I explain that I'm 6' 5", the size of a house, have an enormous biker beard, and wear a lot of black leather and big steel jewellery? Or that I organized the copwatch program in my city, have been to prison, and am well enough known as an anarchist shit-disturber that there's a Wikipedia article about me?

Hummer H1 - Fragile 6.5L GM diesel which likes to break crankshafts and warp cylinder heads. Even the US military can't wait to get rid of them.

Hummer H2 - Big, gas guzzling Tonka truck on a Tahoe chassis. Seriously, GM's biggest customer complaint was that they got bad gas mileage.

Hummer H3 - Based on the Colorado/Canyon, was basically bought by women and men who couldn't afford a H2.

Suddenly Sup Forums is full of faggots

If you drive a Paul Blart monstrosity-on-wheels like this, you probably have to lift your gut up to fuck your fat pig wife

Whoa there kid save some pussy for the rest of us

Yeah they're called Truck Nuts, and while I do drive a truck I really don't understand the appeal of having a pair of testicles swinging off of the back bumper of the car you drive around.

you wanna hear a cool story?
>be in A&W on way back from job out of town
>standing in wrong place, lady says "they're gonna give you your order over there", I say thanks & move
>she says sorry if that sounded like i was ordering you around
>customer service side of brain spits out some bland thing about needing all the advice i can get
>old fucking dude, gotta be 1000 years old, is walking by, stops, turns head, looks me dead in the eye
>will_you_accept_this_quest.jpg type of eye contact
>"play as hard as you can, work harder than you play, think harder than you work, & beat the shit out of anybody you see kick a dog"
>a modern prophet walks off into the sunset with his cheese curds
>it wasn't life-changing advice, but i vow to one day have the charisma of that withered old sonofabitch
there's a cool little story. now quit making up your own. I don't believe bullshit, & you don't get to call other people idiots for not believing your made up fucktard stories.

so H2 is good?

I own a deleted and EFI tuned $90,000+ 6.7 Cummins, and I own a $2000 manual 4.0L Ford Ranger.

Aside from the 600HP/1000 foot lbs torque diesels ability to tow stuff, I'd much rather drive the Ford Ranger. Owning a nice truck is overrated and I will never buy new again

Okay, here's a "bullshit" story about me. I'm the only person I've ever even heard of who's been thrown out of prison. Because I organized the local copwatch program, they wanted to give me bail conditions which would red-zone me from the entire city. I told them to shove their bail up their ass, so they stuck me in prison, where I was supposed to cool my heels for two years until trial.

First thing I did was recruit the range boss and with his help I got every person in the pod to sign a contract agreeing to riot if they separated individuals so they had to deal with us a group. Then I used me media contacts to get us a front page story about the shitty conditions.

Five days later they dragged me back into court and told the judge they didn't want me inside. He glared at me and said he was well aware I was using it as an opportunity for media attention, then gave me bail with no conditions at all, not even the usual boilerplate about keeping the peace and abstaining from owning guns and ammunition, so that I couldn't refuse it. I was literally thrown out of prison.

Pretty bad-ass, right? So, you going to call me a liar? There's a Wikipedia article about me which confirms my story and gives links to newspaper articles about it. If you call me a liar and I prove I'm not, do you agree then that's you're a sad, stupid, ignorant sack of turds with the imagination of a retarded soap dish who can't imagine a reality outside his own bored and boring existence?

Some dogs deserve to get kicked. If you disagree you are just as bad as the libshits that's defend niggers committing crime

You mean jail? Because they can't throw you in prison before a trial. They'd throw you in a jail.

>hurr durr

You're just digging a bigger hole. A person willing to break multiple laws over an argument is most likely packing heat or at least going to get out and attempt to beat ass. So the part about him just driving away is most likely made up.

>caring what other
People do this much

Newfag detected.

It's called a detention centre here. It's not a jail. Detention centres are essentially supermax since they have to hold everyone waiting for trial, from panhandlers to terrorists. And because they're not intended for long-term holding, they don't have to abide by the regulations of prisons, like minimum cell sizes or access to treatment and education. Except judges consider poor people to be flight risks, so they end up being held in these detention centres for *years* at a time.

What masculinity?

Oh Lord, just stop before your parents come home.

>being this bad
At green text

Picture with ID card and timestamp or get out peasant

Femanon here, honestly white guy in a huge trucks screams small dick to me.

Someone ask Starman if he's seen my sides.

Tits or gtfo

So if I prove I am who I say I am, you'll agree that you're a stupid, callow, imagination-free teenybopper, right? Because I'm getting pretty fucking tired of going through this any fucking time I share ANYTHING about my life in this fucking shitheap.

man I know that but what are the odds of you coming across somebody beating a dog it's because they're fending off a deranged/rabid/inbred to the point of being nothing but bite muscles dog
it's like hearing somebody beating a child
is there a chance that 5 year old had a knife & just killed the guys wife? sure
am i gonna assume that he didn't, & try to fuck up the adult? yeah

Racist.

Tumblr is -> that way grandpa.

I don't know you, I don't give a shit bout your made up stories, and I don't care if your feels are rustled, fuck off with your sob story.

Stop. It's log user subtly trying to derail the thread. Pay them no mind.

>Could their masculinity be any more fragile?
None. No masculinity could be more fragile.

This, I hate when people state absolutes.
Not only are they wrong, but it gives stupid people an excuse to be stupid.

Typical redneck faggotry.

big trucks are cool

unless you have truck nuts, an overall hunting theme, the truck is painted a stupid color, or you've turned your truck into a stupid show vehicle

Yes or no. I'll out myself, but not until I get an agreement that you're an ignorant, petulant, fuzzy-balled middle-schooler when I do. I am tired unto fucking death of having to out myself because the smug little children who infest Sup Forums these days call anyone old enough to order a beer without being carded a liar.

There was a time when I used to post stories about my life and experiences on Sup Forums and the threads would hit the post limit. And I wasn't the only one; there were lots of interesting people with non-traditional lives here. It's what made this place so amazing and fun. That was before you noxious little squeakers shat the bed and drove everyone away, of course.

Again, if you lost the nutz, and 'my truck is a power bottom' exhaust, (and the window decals) this would be a sweet truck with a cool wrap.

I don't know what the obsession with making you truck look like it gets bent over by other trucks.

It's literally the 'fresh out the gay nightclub' look among trucks, all makeup, hair dye, condoms and anal lube

This is a comma,
This is a full stop.

I'm not judging your argument, I just don't feel like solving a riddle to read it.

These are the kind of guys that use up one of the two trailer only parking spots at home depot when they don't have a trailer

Ahahaha. I know who you are. You are that faggot that does gay protests 24/7 and thinks he's hard and went in for a bare felony for some white collar shit. In Cali right?

>faggot
>gay protests
You say that like it's a bad thing.

But no, I'm not "that guy," whomever he is. Pic is me.

> flies colors on the Internet
>in a VMC but not a 1%
why even live?

they also had solid front axels later than other mid size trucks

that billboard says Hershey with a black guy

lol