How do I keep these fuckers out of my bin?

how do I keep these fuckers out of my bin?

A line of salt at the door (or wherever they're coming in) will deter them.

Ants or fruit flies?

Rape alpha then lead them.

I'd check out your local hardware or supermarket. They'll have tons of products that can help with getting rid of insects in your house.
Worse comes to worse and multiple products don't work, I'd call a pest exterminator.
Good luck with your problem, bud.

Crawley bois

Mix Ammonia with bleach and spray it around the house. Should fix the problem

This
But if it doesn't work there are chemicals you spray along every door and window, then around the foundation. If you're in an apartment then clean like crazy so the exterminator doesn't blame you and the landlord has to pay

It worked for my aunt

Amdro brand liquid bait ant killer.
all the nasty shit is contained in a little plastic trap. the ants go in and dont come out. fascinating to see too cause it just fills to the brim with ants. you can get like a pack of 6 for 8$ good luck, at least theyre not flying cockroaches or bedbugs. if you ever need that problem solved get Diatomaceous earth the food grade one. fuck bugs

fyi this will kill you before you can screw the lid on

user is just jealous he didn't get to post it first

find where they are coming in and dump cinnamon there. It destroys their scent trails and they avoid it like the plague

oh go start a grow your own crystals thread

Wash your floors with vinegar, it destroys the ant's pheremone trails. Or you can use baby powder to build a wall.

I had so many of these in my room until I found out the problem, I had leftover food in a unplugged mini fridge and there was like 100 of them in there. I took the mini fridge out to the street and I haven't had a bug problem since

Yeah, I've had black ants come out with this heat lately, re-spraying window sills and door jams as frequently as needed keeps them outside, and spraying the outside bins keeps them from gathering.

But obv keeping a clean house and floor helps, but they come inside anyway if you don't barrier against them.

i piled some surface spray into a couple of cracks I saw them disappear into but it feels like they'll find a way in no matter what

That's weary ants did best.. like I said there's chemicals you spray astound nd every door and window and then around the foundation. It keeps them out, for the ones inside you place ant taps and clean like crazy

>weary ants did best
What ants do best... I fucked that hard

this is going to sound dumb, but have you tried emptying the bin?
If they have no food source, they'll find another.