What is the most Reddit movie of all time?

What is the most Reddit movie of all time?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3YiIxopZKpY
youtube.com/watch?v=DgbQGXTwiME
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How would I know? I'm not on reddit. You should go back there and ask them.

If you hate this movie, you're a douchebag, plain and simple. Shove your reddit meme up your ass, faggot.

user, i could easily see how many people could have hated le oogachaaka flick.

Sup Forums

yeah this

this is a fucking litmus test for Redit

>be in theater
>"i am....."
>audience eyes widen in anticipation
>"groot"
>audiences starts clapping and screaming with laughter while throwing their fedoras at the screen
>on the back of me I hear people singing The Game of Thrones tune with the text "i am groot"
>chris pratt walked in front of the screen and start dancing like PSY while chanting "UP UP UP UPVOTE REDDIT STYLE"
>meanwhile people pull out their phones and start taking pictures of Chris and posting it on reddit
>as I wanted to leave the theatre I stumble on a band of 30 manchildren chanting "UPVOTE REDDIT STYLE .... UP, UP UP UPVOTE REDDIT STYLE" while dancing like PSY
>desperately trying to escape this hell hole I see alot of children crying of fear but their parents don't seem to respond
>as I take a look around the theatre trying to find an escape I come to the conclusion that the whole audience except for the children are singing and dancing "UPVOTE REDDIT STYLE"
>in a desperate attempt to survive I pick one of the fedoras on the ground and start chanting "I AM GROOT" to every person I come across while trying to escape
>the crowd didn't seem to notice me and as I walked out of the theatre I looked back
>the children are getting crushed by the amount of people dancing and singing like PSY
>i remember the tears on their faces but all I heard while finally leaving the theatre were the people screaming "upvote reddit style"

Problem Child 2

>most Reddit movie

what does this mean? how can you say if a movie is "Reddit", "Sup Forums" or whatever?

what are the criterias?

Does "Reddit" even mean anything anymore? There was a time when I knew what type of shit was Reddit, now it just seems to be anything anyone dislikes.

When was this time? This movie started the Reddit: the movie thing in 2014

this was actually not as gay as I thought it would be.

>be in theater
>"Is she with you....."
>audience eyes widen in anticipation
>"Martha"
>audiences starts clapping and screaming with laughter while throwing their fedoras at the screen
>on the back of me I hear people singing The Game of Thrones tune with the text "The red capes are coming"
>Ben Memefleck walked in front of the screen and start dancing like PSY while chanting "UP UP UP UPVOTE REDDIT STYLE"
>meanwhile people pull out their phones and start taking pictures of Ben and posting it on reddit
>as I wanted to leave the theatre I stumble on a band of 30 manchildren chanting "UPVOTE REDDIT STYLE .... UP, UP UP UPVOTE REDDIT STYLE" while dancing like PSY
>desperately trying to escape this hell hole I see alot of children crying of fear but their parents don't seem to respond
>as I take a look around the theatre trying to find an escape I come to the conclusion that the whole audience except for the children are singing and dancing "UPVOTE REDDIT STYLE"
>in a desperate attempt to survive I pick one of the fedoras on the ground and start chanting "Not even I think to god" to every person I come across while trying to escape
>the crowd didn't seem to notice me and as I walked out of the theatre I looked back
>the children are getting crushed by the amount of people dancing and singing like PSY
>i remember the tears on their faces but all I heard while finally leaving the theatre were the people screaming "upvote reddit style"

underrated post

This fucking movie. I literally stopped watching when the dancing tree came on.

FUCKING KEK

OP BTFO

Reddit humor:
>pushed by corporations
>safe, middle of the road, insincere, appeals to a wide variety of interest groups
>glorifies the image of the product it is pushing
>conforms to corporate and elite interests
>anti-democratic
>created by committee to sell products
>tries too hard to become a meme and in the process embed itself within the minds of consumers to sell more crap related to the franchise (the entire character of Groot)
youtube.com/watch?v=3YiIxopZKpY

Sup Forums humor:
>anonymous origins
>free, democratic, open source
>subverts corporate interests and intentions (Bane in TDKR used to attack the movie, not praise it)
>not created to push a product or message, but rather to amuse and humor individuals
>created for a specific group of enlightened users, not dumbed down for the masses
>memes are not forced by corporations, but rather become popular due to their innate appeal
youtube.com/watch?v=DgbQGXTwiME

I cried when he saved the girl

DC BTFO

Good post, man.

Accurate and enlightened. I wish there were more anons like you.

>save black babies
>replace the Britbongs with Africans
>fascism = evil

Are you literally me?

Lord of the rings

and i used to love it

Extremely underrated

Emma watson was originally the girl but couldnt because of Goblet of Fire. Stop being racist

Bro I want to buy you a beer.

Very correct
Garbage ass flick even worse than the OP

Dude, you the man.

God, why can't every user be the B A S E D

criminally underrated post

>calling things reddit
Is this the best meme of 2016?

Reddit is better than Sup Forums

This should be higher up

This guy for President!

shouldn't you be in that louis ck thread spamming white boys blown the fuck out at what you consider "Sup Forums" posts??

yo wtf I thought this picture was fake

All my posts
All me

DELETE THIS

Thank you for this.
This goes in the BvS threads from now on.

Even accused of rape but doesn't remember it and apologizes anyways agreed

Drive
Fight Club
Neon Demon
Her
Sicario
Donnie Darko
Blade Runner
The Thing
Mad Max Fury Road
The Seventh Seal
Stalker
Old Boy
Evangelion
Battle Royale
Batman vs Superman
Man of Steel

Dude, white ppl lmao

being this triggered is basically like shouting that his reply to you pegged your perfectly

The Thing is getting there, unfortunately. Stranger Things and 80's meme revival is now normie territory

2001: A Space Odyssey
Grand Budapest Hotel
Her

Throw in Birdman, Boyhood, and Whiplash for good measure.

>triggered
Back to breitbart you go.

hello? i looked at the thread and you're still not in there dude. they're literally supporting trump in it

Those seem like movies that would trigger Reddit

Is the idea that you're going to die alone and a virgin?

>Blade Runner
this one 1000%

pretty much all of these

Let's add some more movies that are missing. I'll start:

TRON: Legacy

> stop being racist

Go back to tumblr coon lover

> 2016

You have to go back

i'm pretty sure its on the 2016 update

Underrated

How is it underrated when there's like 10 other replies praising it you dumb cunt.

300 belongs to

There should be more. It is a good post.

You're life, faggot.

Whatever movie you like best, faggot.

you have to back

Can you post it?

It is easily one of the best movies in the cape shit genre. You have an enormous chip on your shoulder, and are quite possibly a raging faghole, if you can't enjoy a fun movie like that.

i would have posted it if i had it my friend

This. I wouldn't be surprised if it's one or two mentally disabled children constantly spamming the "gotg is le bad xD" meme.

TOPKEK

Probably the best of all the garbage Marvel movies but that's because I like Chris Pratt a lot. I would never watch it again.

ROFLMAO KEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKE

Le underrated gem

Yeah I loved The Thing until the 80's revival started. What a shame. Used to be a great movie.

>le nostalgia
>le safe humour
>le Will Ferrell
>le be yurself

Fuck this movie, Wreck-it Ralph blows it out of the water

Why are you so butthurt, Reddit?

TFA

>Expect The Killer
>Get cringeworthy capeshit
You tricked me again Reddi/tv/.

I have about as much respect for GotG as I do for the dogshit on my shoe. It is reddit. It is video game hotpocket. It is capeshit. It is cheeto dust. I'm literally screaming right now and slamming my arms down on my desk just thinking about it. I have ZERO respect for people who are not free thinkers and blindly enjoy the reddit memes that comprise Memers of the Cucklaxy. It is the most depraved video game infantilized manchild degeneracy. It is saturday morning cartoon. It is non-neurotypicality. It is memes. It is video game. It is tarantino. It is imdb.

Never trust this board when it comes to action and horror flicks
never

Reddit: 2014 hipsters
Sup Forums: 2016 hipsters

Best shitposter of all time?

Anything with that hack Bill Murray

The Good, the Bad and the Ugly
Le Samourai
Any movie that calls itself "noir" despite not being a black and white crime movie from the 40s or early 50s.

I remember watching this with a friend and I was more interested in seeing how many times the shirts/suits of the office monkeys change between shots and scenes.

pls kys

>Big Trouble in Little China
>Falling Down

How are these reddit? They both seem like films that reddit would hate.

This is the only correct answer.

this

kek

Kek

The Lobster

hell naw