Be me, meth-addicted Sup Forumstard

>Be me, meth-addicted Sup Forumstard
>been awake for 14 days, and filming for a youtube video
>naked for some reason
>face looks like it had been stung by a swarm of insects because of the "skin-dragons"
>start trying to subtlety get away with hating women and talking trash about black people...

So, I uploaded the video and I was really high on meth... I am starting to see a lot of negative feedback on it.

Should I keep the video up, or say fuck what they think and leave it up?...

Be honest guys, is this video too much?...youtu.be/wjNUancnvuM

My brother just called me and told me to "remove my autism from YouTube".

What do you guys honestly think?

UPDATE FROM TODAY: Somebody has uploaded this video of me, making fun of me with the description "don't do meth, kids" - youtube.com/watch?v=v-Xs-M4fcxQ

I did NOT give this person (TROLL) permission to upload this video of me. Can I take legal action on this person? This is infuriating me, and I don't know what I can do to have the video removed.

Space aliens and demons are no longer a concern to me, this TROLL is. Please give me some advice Sup Forums.

you gotta stop this nigger

Are you the fag that almost got doxxed last night? You re fucking stupid. Next time they see you they will know everything about you. I was keking so hard becuase you removed that video with your apartment in it and they screen recorded it. I love Sup Forums

We gotta find these fuckers offices.

Can we get a dick pic? For science

Yeah, they did dox me and it pissed my mom off because they sent her all the pictures of me and shit and like eight people sent her fucked up messages on facebook. Fucking bullshit, and now people are making videos about me.

Seriously you guys, Is there anything I can do about people making these videos of me? It is pissing me off.

Kek, thats why you shouldnt do annoying normie trollbait shit on here. You honestly deserved it. I mean all I can do is laugh because you literally have nothing going for you, and your life is fucked.

what's being famous like?

Would not count on it OP, you dont have a lawyer and his video is under fair use.

why do you keep reposting this?

I was just about to ask this.

How was it troll bait? I didn't deserve that, I am a good person... My mom had nothing to do with any of that shit either. Why did they bring her into this?

They sent this picture to my mom and told her there was a demon in our house and shit.... It pissed her off...

How does this make me famous? People from the internet are fucking with me. I'm pissed!

Bc I think he wants to get doxxed again tbh

This isn't a re-post, somebody from one of the threads is made a video of me...

Yes, its costly but I'll tell you high.

First you got to get off meth and all other drugs for a few years. In this process you are going to get a job in a local college town. Start attending classes at this college. Get the Pre-law courses under your belt.

Next get a degree go to law school and graduate.

Here is where it gets good, you meet someone get married and have a few kids.

Look back and realize that this point your life was not Ideal and be happy that you pulled through. Forget about the video completely.

No, I don't. It's happened 3 times now, and it's just annoying. People somehow found my dad and I hadn't even talked to him in years, they sent him a bunch of gay pictures of me and he told my mom...

>good person
Becomes meth-head which disappointing whole family while putting their safety in jeopardy.

Can we get more like that? You're oddly hot dude

NO!

You need to get clean nothing you do is "good" right now.

You have a small beta meth dick

hahaha youre a chicken bone-lovin faggot

The topic of this thread is how and we I can do to get the video of this guy making fun of me removed... Seriously...

scare him with your dwarf peen

The video is fucking hilarious! You guys wanna send it to his mom? She can see how much of a degenerate her son is, and how druggied up he is with his small beta meth dick kek.

>does stupid things
>wonders why this is happening

you brought this on yourself, your best advice would be to never link it, but you're an idiot who did that already.

My mom has already seen it, I showed her and it pissed her off too. She's looking into how to get it removed... It's so fucked up that this person is doing this to me...

Tbf if you post your boner and it's a decent size, at least you can't be embarrassed by it

you did it to yourself you retard, you made your bed, lay in it.

>UPDATE FROM TODAY
that video was released yesterday, you're a bit slow (obviously)

Dude, can you guy's please just help me get this removed?.... C'mon... Please, I've asked nicely. Please...

Your mom is aware you are a depraved meth-head?

Yes dude, God! No comment, please keep on topic...

Retitle your video as "Behavior of a subject under meth influence"

Pass it off as a medical resource for meth addiction

How is that going to get the video taken down....?

how about we help you make the video viral, the one you're complaining about?

You look ugly poopy nigger

It won't. That's the deal

No dude! Give me a fucking break, You guys have been fucking with for days now...

Please man, c'mon...

Then stop posting this retarded thread!
You are not considered a human to us faggot.

>expecting help here
your new is showing

ok, I got the video running on about 30 scripted browsers set to repeat and refresh the video...

I dun gud?

>Be me, tired of this tired copypasta
>Realize that obvious troll is obvious
>Acknowledge that OP is badattrolling
>Try to warn Sup Forums but Sup Forums is like honeybadger
>Rail against newfags, realize oldfags are no better
>Accept that this faggotry will not end
>Resigned to the cancer of Sup Forums

YES user!

gold lmaoooo

lol just delete your channel and the whole thing will blow over in less than a week. nobody gives a shit about you or your ideas about rape.

Quads of truth. It's gold.

Um....what's gold?

every day, day in and day out.
I know that feel.

Pro tip:

Don't do fucking meth.

1) OP is not dude from video.
2) The dude on the video is not on meth.

1: OP is, if you go on his channel it is proven
2: He has clear marks on his body proving so

Ummmmm....this:

Fuck off newfag

Wow, you don't think I'm a human being?

Nah. Look at his eyes. No central stimulants involved. Fake and gay. Lets move on.

Yeah, fuck this guy

What does that even mean?...

>Filming vertically in [current year]
I don't give a fuck that you accidentally your whole life, you deserve all of this

Please, guy's, just help me get the video removed...

Dude, what does the vertical video matter? Please man. Please, I don't know why people are doing this to me.... Fucking Trolls...

Post an hero

The people doing this to me seriously makes me want to... I am begging you guys to help me...

Being inbred is unfortunately not a crime!

what's a central stimulant?

I'm not fucking inbred, you asshole!...

Google it you inbred

could you actually stop to advertise your crappy youtube channel every second day? just kill yourself already, no one is actually enjoying your stuff.

I'm not advertising shit dude... I'm getting fucking trolled by this guys...

come on OP

No dude.... Please, can we just keep on topic...

Show us the boner! SHOW US THE BONER!

NO! Please, if you aren't going to help me in any way, then please just get out of the thread.

Please show bonner please

No man...

Show boner or doxx

Please dude please I'm awake days

your bonnet is my only real friends OP

TriHard

Stop.... Is anyone here willing to help me?..

what do you need help with?

There isn't anything you can do.

When you upload a video, you are allowing anyone who has internet access to see and download that video.

Unless that video is copyrighted material that isn't protected under the Fair Use Act, anyone can take that video, modify it, and upload it as their own work.

Even if you do have some licensing on your video, the other person's video would be considered a case of Fair Use, meaning that you can't make them take it down.

All of these are things that you should have considered before uploading a video of yourself.

So there isn't really anything you can do. I wouldn't worry because the other person's video is really poorly done and not that funny. It will become irrelevant soon enough anyway. Just take all of this as an educational experience and don't be a fucking retard in the future.

Removing this trolls video from the internet, what can I do about it?.. Please..

see my reply here

Have you tried meth?

Yes...

Fuck.... I am emailing youtube right now..

How did that work for you?

They can remove it for a fee

Dude, did you read what I said at all?

The "troll" did nothing wrong, morally or in the eyes of the law.

In fact, nobody would have even known about this video has you'd not drawn attention to it with this thread.

The troll's video is just as irrelevant as yours, it will go away on its own if you just stop stirring shit up.

Be a little more indignant and explain yourself again. He'll have to listen then

good call dude

This shit again?

Get off drugs, clean up your life, make something of yourself, damage is done, all you can do is go forward from here and fix things the best you can

Not the guy you're replying to, but yes, i believe you are sub human. You are scum because you are too stupid and selfish to ever contribute anything of worth to the world.

You think you mom likes to see her son in a drugged out mess spouting off the most embarrassing bullshit possible and posting it on the internet for everyone to see? I bet she's thought at least once about how much shame and heartache you've brought to her. She may even wish she never had such an embarrassing failure for a son.

The fact that you can't even see how unbelievably retarded you're being proves that you aren't worthy of being called human. You are filth. You should kill yourself and make the world a better place.

How do you think your mom would feel if she saw what you just said about another person?

:thinking:

That's cold-blooded dude...

Great shit user, so fucking true

Leave the poor guy alone.

This is way too far pal