THE ROCK WANTS TO BE PRESIDENT: I AM NOW A #ROCKHEAD

In an interview with GQ in the UK, Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson admitted he is considering a future career in politics. Could 'The People's Champ' one day be 'The People's President?'

"I'll be honest, I haven't ruled politics out. I'm not being coy when I say that, but at the moment I am not sure. I can't deny that the thought of being governor, the thought of being president, is alluring. And beyond that, it would be an opportunity to make a real impact on people's lives on a global scale. But there are a lot of other things I want to do first."

I support this King Nigger. He is much bigger than the one we've already got. If we are going to be ruled by niggers, and let's be honest, the black vote has it in for Trump, they might as well be the coolest nigger in the world no?

Or have you not seen the Pec Pop of Love?: youtube.com/watch?v=KHysl3kYOB4

Tell me Sup Forums, who wouldn't vote for that?

Wow I guess i'm voting for the Rock now

And of course there must be a plentitude of pictures of The Rock in this thread. Post em if you got em.

I am now Rock hard!

You sound like a fucking faggot

How much longer until we use Gatorade to feed our crops?

>Tell me Sup Forums

High protein food stamps for his people.

Johnson is a slave name

Drafts all able bodied women to lift weights at golds gym.

It has electrolytes

>I support this King Nigger.
Why?
Are you one of those naive white cucks who believes in the "muh assimilation" meme.
Esp. considering that The Rock is one of the blacks who's misappropriated (yea, I'm using their word) acting roles made for white characters (i.e. Hercules).

If he runs, he will be the second Wrasslin Hall of Fame member to do so.

Ya know

It really makes you think abo-

IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT YOU THINK NOW DOES IT LITTLE BOY

DO YOU SMELL WHAT THE MOST RETARDED DIVIDE AND CONQUER TACTIC ATTEMPTED IN THE HISTORY OF AMERICA IS COOKING?!

KillaryKlinton2016, FeelTheBern2016, FeelMyJohnson2016, and now HardAsTheRock2016

Just please, for the love of god, seriously, like the joke is over, this isn't actually happening, lets get real now, PUHLEASE, MUH FEELINGS, YOU GUYS:

NEVER
FFUCKING
TRUMP

Greeks arent white, he was perfect for that role.

Trump has a cameo on WWE this could work
>The rock becomes Trumps VP
>He wins in a landslide because blacks would love to vote for the rock
>He fills his entire cabinet with wrestling stars
>Hulk Hogan is his general
>Rick Flair is his house speaker
>John Cena is in charge of Global affairs
>Instead of negotiating trade deals with other countries trump sends in wrestlers to make a spectacle and suplex foreign leaders
>When ever the U.N. has a problem with trump, Cena comes in and just says "You can't see me" until they stop asking

please let it happen

>overthrow Iran's government to Install the Iron Sheik

The Iron Sheik faces Khamenei in Tehran's Trump stadium. He does a gutbuster and then finishes off Khamenei with his Camel clutch before crowning himself shah with the Crown Jewels of Iran.

Is this nation literally turning into Idiocracy?

>He's gonna fix the 'conomy!

bump

Op now literally #slangingrock

>Ric Flair is his house speaker
Shit, he's still alive. Wooooo! I haven't watched wrastlin in nearly 20 years.

Wouldn't even have a problem.
Let's do it.
Someone call Trump.

I am now a #RockCatapult

You know he's Samoan, right?

WE IDIOCRACY NOW

I AM NOW A #GIGANIGGA

i agree, we GIGANIGGA now

You are now officially #DumbasRock.

SOON

>U.S.A.

Wow. He sure changed my views. Now I guess I'll #RockOutWithMyCockOut.

bump

was about to post that

I am now a #DwaynePlane

just gotta keep this thread goin until everyone wakes up, then there will be 300 replies or more.....