SWEDEN WTF

Why Sweden love Palestinians and Arabs so much but hate Israel?

I mean...

Israel:

>Gay friendly
>Multiculture
>Very high percentage of vegans
>Very progressive feminism
>Environment friendly

Palestinians:

>Death to gays
>Death to non muslims
>Women are not human
>Shit where they eat

Sweeden, what the fuck?

Jews are no longer the top of oppression olympics.

Stockholm Syndrome

It generally applies to most leftists with their #FreePalestine bullshit. Basically, modern leftist is someone for whom weakness (or "oppression") is an only basic of picking higher moral ground.

>Stockholm syndrome
God damn thats clever

You assassinated a member of our royal house you cunts, after we saved thousands of jews during ww2

Fuck both

Because they Know about Illuminated Zionist Fanatics scheme sending 4 millions refugees there way greatest exodus on history of mankind here is why .. Pure Coincidence !

Jews build a decent state, out of a shithole
>no longer oppressed.

Arabs have many states, all with oil, made them shitholes. Rape when they migrate from their shitholes. Palestinian arabs offered a state multiple times, and refuse.
>still oppressed

Just sweden logic

Kersten was quoted as saying, according to Himmler, Bernadotte was opposed to the rescue of Jews and understood "the necessity of our fight against World Jewry".

I am fascist and I said Free Palestine down with Usupers and deceiving wussies .. fight like man or STFU

Get over it. For instance a refugee killed Anna Lindt. Despite this your nation forgave him (not his fault, we need to be more understanding) and still lets thousands more of them in.

Sweden's Foreign Minister has proud anti Israel rhetoric to a whole new level that even embarrasses the Iranians. Further proof that Swedes have lost their way.

>hate Israel?

In Sweden's defence, who except US bible belt doesn't hate Israel?

Here a cookie for you guyz ..

its same as people who support something and when confronted with question as to why do they support something, they show that they know nothing of anything and believe what the media shows them

for example, trump says something, media protrayed it as something else, then you ask anti trump person why he hates trump and the answer is what the social media has protrayed him as for this anti trump person. people are quite simple and their fear enchanced their stupidy because they are afraid to be wrong

>>Gay friendly
>>Multiculture
>>Very high percentage of vegans
>>Very progressive feminism
>>Environment friendly

Wow I hate Israel now too

OK, scratch that. I love it again.

It said hindered it mean they are very closely listening .. well lisent to this ...

Supporting Palestinians is the only politically correct way they can take their revenge on Jews.

The world is free for the taking the world is yours ..

>you're not brown
>you fight back against brown people

you failed the two part test

I don't like Israel because you guys pretend to be victims but still be oppressive to others but seriously something is pretty wrong with Sweden.

>multiculti

Destroy that wall of yours then we will talk

Israel is pretty brown, Sephradi and Mizra are brown.

we in bed with Saudi Arabia.

we are heavily in bed with muslim brotherhood, without even knowing it.
The only party that stands with isreali nationalism is SD, which is the former "nazi" party.
But our media which is heavily jewish owned is on the side of muslims over jews.
So isreal should explain the jews who hate the nationstate of isreal and want sweden and the world to turn into a caliphate.

Fuck this thread

3/4 of the biggest newspapers in Sweden shilling for Israel. 5/8 parties in the parliament are shilling for Israel. You know nothing.

Leftist tend to hate Israel, don't worry Ben it won't be long until Sweden unrecognises you

>3/4 of the biggest newspapers in Sweden shilling for Israel
bullshit, your standards have become completely twisted.
but I truly believe that you think so.
your country has become so extreme, that even the act of reporting the truth is considered as 'shilling for Israel'.

>5/8 parties in the parliament are shilling for Israel.
I know you have some MPs who don't buy pallywood's propaganda, but 5/8? does your government has no majority in the parliament?

Arent they like expending army so they could attack us or something

You're rivaling our jewery.

We are the new jews.

Step back faggot.

>We are the new jews.
into the oven please

Why didnt I see it sooner.

Do all swedes victimize themselves like this? or is this just bait

Op do you want to know we your people are hated and reviled

>Ashkenazi Jews=>European Jews are Professional Victims, you infiltrate foreign Governments to spread your petty narrative of you dindu nuffin. From the Egyptians to the Holohoax your people only have that clay because you used the torah, a fairy tale used to justify your claims on lands that are not yours. Europe is going to shit because of your people, your people consantly produce Pro Israel Propoganda on T.V, Movies, any medium you can slither your narrative into. I hope that your country become a Failed state and once again your are forced to live without a nation.

Stalin hated Zionists too. Even though he Bolsheviks and many party members were ethnically Jewish, they all hated nationalist Jews because they are not loyal to any state but their own.

I can only assume they are following the same commie guidebook in Sweden - hate for all things nationalist.

It must be remembered that not all Jews are pro-Israeli - especially the secular left that cause all the problems.

90% of swedish cuckposters are americans using a proxy