Attention Sup Forums

Attention Sup Forums

I am the hacker known as Sup Forums.

Ask me anything.

my ip is 127.0.0.1. come at me bro!

cancer

>he doesn't know that I used netstat to send an XSS payload through telnet directly to his mainframe via an airgapped AP

Have fun dealing with a polymorphic notepad .bat file which send transient electromagnetic pulse emanation surveillance technology attacks

>protip: I'm in incognito

Hello, Hacker known as Sup Forums.
I am the entity known as The Chan.

I have answers for you.

Chan.

It's been a long time...

The devaluation of the stock market is the result of the civilian population gaining a hike in wages. As they start to make more income than they spend, they start to save. Saving money results in a decrease in monetary velocity.
This will pass. As people realize that the dollar on inflates and that by saving money, they'll only lose money, they will begin spending what they have and then income velocity will speed up again thus raising the stock values.

enchantment!

>stock market

You disappoint me, Chan. Get on my level and embrace the decentralised future, old man.

>pic related, my setup

Trips!

FILTH
I don't stand for this. The standard you walk past is the standard you accept, and I do not accept this. I've just debugged my x64 brute force parser written in angular. As it loads, I tilted the screen vertically so that the load-bar gets heavier with gravity to accelerate the block mining process. In just mere seconds, the wrath of a thousand packets will coarse through port 443 directly to your hard drive, overwriting the boot sector with AES256 encryption (salted with HTML for good measure). That will be hard, but nothing you will prepare you for the reverse proxy sandbox API that will follow.

Are traps gay?

TrueSurvivor.mp3 in the background

Dafuq?!

Dubs.
Witnessed.

Okay, I'm actually enjoying this thread.
Keep going.

I'll be surprised if this thread stays the course and doesn't either derail or downright goes over the edge into oblivion.

After crafting an xml feed to parse unauthenticated SCADA login pages, I managed to bypass intrusion detection systems to access a database belonging to the NRO. From there, I leveraged a trustless stack overflow attack from inside their mainframe to backtrace the last upload of documents related to "Traps", "Gay" and "?".

Finally, after pinging a traceroute, I discovered that traps are indeed gay. From there, the cyberpolice were alerted.

It's all come to this.

Wht are u a meg fago

Thanks for clearing up alot of confusion, youre doing god's work user

Your insult is no match for my Chromium plugin which loads external vectors from a dynamic jump box located in a wolf den in Siberia; packed full with self-replicating .txt file fuzzers which obfuscate your tastebuds and cause hijacked neurons to fire directly through a whitelisted MAC address to your anus.

Tell me user, what are you gonna do when your database gets its 32nd system deleted and all you can taste is your own faeces?

You're dead, kiddo

He's not. Clearly you haven't paid attention during the latest hacking session that he is definitely not a meg fago. Instead he is a sponge fago.

A critical difference, only learned by hacking the NOW, the national organization of whales, for their sparsed documents.

At which do you most cant the least?

I'm going to bed.
Goodnight, everyone.

Are you mocking me?
You look like a FOOL. How will you respond when you find out that your car was infected by my radio-wave transmission over 192.168.0.1 directly to the microchip acceleration processor, resulting in a multisynchronous SQL injection download to simultaneously release setbelts and send a local file inclusion attack to the accelerator on its firewall backtracer resulting in a full acceleration, as an RDP packet sets the steering wheel's NAT type to 1 (closed); resulting in a direct crash into a tree?

I ride a push bike,analog ftw!

Pushbike? No problem, I'll force a piped stream to dump the output directly to a dedicated RDP channel within your bike pedals which I'll tunnel through a malformed child process within a malicious SOAP request delimited in C++ with a smart contract which validates through sphincter-oracles that its traffic bypasses your rectal-firewall and telnets a bike chain directly into your inner anus.

Be careful, kiddo.

Sorry,ill be good.

?Gge esoog tfel ruoy evahs ylno uoy od yhw

advice for someone who is about to be filthy rich? ;)

Are you mocking my proclivity to unevenly razor my testacles? I'll have you know that I have people waiting to fire up the LOIC straight at your email address. Who'll be laughing when a remote access tachyon beam is using rainbow tables to unhash your UDP streams and blasting radiation straight to your googs?

Can you hack the Gibson?

With the drop of a hat and the execution of a curl application, I could hack the Gibson and the Gibson's mother.

Share your private key

How strong is your motherdrive?

It's reinforced with over 9000 R-333 points of titanium USB router plugs, protected by two layers of lubricated penetration-testing deterrents. The deterrents consist of HTML encrypted SQL injections surrounded by backtrace-prevention systems. The programmable logic-decider is polymorphic, so the consequences will never be the same.

It's surrounded by tachyon beams alternating in an AES256-bit hashed salt table with rainbow hashing enabled.

That's how strong it is.

what's a jellicle cat?

that's your loopback address you fool

It's a type of encryption algorithm which instantly deploys a smart contract to determine whether your anus has been brute forced before or not

took the bait

Traps

Are you the hacker known as Sup Forums?

SUGOOIII!!!!

Yes

Radical.