I have 5 days to go missing or the police will knock at my house. I have 7 days after I'll go missing to leave the EU...

I have 5 days to go missing or the police will knock at my house. I have 7 days after I'll go missing to leave the EU, before the all out EU investigation happens. Where do I go? I'm in Czechia and have no car whatsoever. Only 60€.

Other urls found in this thread:

crewseekers.net/
youtube.com/watch?v=sWKuCBZBPIw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Self bump

Bump

Bump

Holy shit Sup Forums help me somehow

first off you can't bump your own thread, second rip

Yeah I'm pretty much fucked. I need to walk like 1100km in 7 days. That ain't happening. I think about getting to some big city in Poland. Stay there for few weeks and move again

what did u do

Basically something like rape

How do you feel about the land of rus

just kys. easiest way out

I thought about running to Russia. The problem is that I'm not going to make it there with just 60 bucks.

Thought about that too. What's the best way to do it?

Steal a car.

if you're guilty fucking die.

if you're not guilty fake suicide and THEN run

hanging but from a long drop

How do I fake suicide?

Was she worth it? Better of been hot as fuck to rape her.

Go to Russia claim asylum

What you can’t take a train to Belarus or Russia for 60 euroshekels?

Idk. I want to vanish. If they find a trace that I've been on a train I'm fucked.

Do you look Syrian per chance? Can you? Go to France tell them you are from Syria have nothing your name is Mohammad ibn Mohammad

I am Slavic white. That's the problem

Best thing to do is leave a note and dress a pig up in your clothes and through that in front of a train, lhck be have it if the pig gets fucked over enough then they'll assume its you

Fuck off

*luck

Is it conceivable that you could be a tourist, or traveller?

Could you locate a truck depot near you, find if there is a sandwich shop or something similar that opens early to get trucker traffic, make friendly and bum a ride to whatever port you choose.

Fake account on crewseekers.net/ or the like, or maybe something else...

Can you buy passportless passage on a boat on the darkweb prehaps??

Can you give us any story OP?

I just turned 18.fucked up and have no qualities whatsoever. My plan is to make ig v to Poland and ask someone for a ride as Eastern as possible

I mean.... You could probably sell yourself for slavelabour too as another option..

Do that until the heat subsides?

You killed someone?

I forced a girl Into fucking or that I'll release her nudes. She told police after I fucked her

Don't forget to dump your smartphone :P

Well I thought about that, but I need some navigation to get to Poland.

hmm.. that sounds quite bad. I doubt the whole of Europe will be looking for you though.

When a criminal goes missing, week after all authorities in EU are contacted to find you

You could try offing yourself, piece of shit.

This

I heard slavic gangstas are very kind and will help you picking up the soap in prison. Just go to the police.

I can't. I'd let others sink down with me. It's either me running away or destroying multiple peoples lifes

Dude just get back at her by releasing the nudes. She fucked you over anyway.

Will Serbia or Croatia extradite you?

Can’t you rob a store or something, i mean you’re in deep shit already anyways

I'm not an asshole. Well I am, but not this kind of asshole

Could you do like this?
youtube.com/watch?v=sWKuCBZBPIw

You just blackmailed her into fucking you, you are that asshole. She is now going to ruin your life. So make hers sting a little

Just a pussy who can force her to fuck with her nudes on the line but when she outs you, you won't release them.

So blackmail? Not technically rape.

Plead guilty take a plea bargain

You will rot in jail lmao

If you can play any instruments you can busk it east or south

More than 60€ tho
Rip

This isn't as bad as it seems. Turning yourself in to "explain" your side and get legal help will probably get you minimum punishment. Just offer to turn yourself in and don't offer explanation until you get legal advice. If you do anything other than this, you will be wasting your life. This way, you'll get it over with faster and you will look like responsible citizen.

I can play the guitar. Somewhat

Wave at the nice interpol man through your phone's front camera

Where are the nudes? Harddrive or desktop?

I dont know what the laws are like in the Czech Republic, but they should need a warrant to access your PC.

Just encrypt the folder with the pics with Department of Defense level in incrpytiom or run 4 passes of wiping the harddrive clean

>tfw not middle eastern so cant seek asylum or get away with rape

They were on my phone. I also uploaded them to Gmail. But I deleted the mail and deleted the nudes from my phone. Nothing pc related

>basically something like rape

we need to help OP do this and have him update us on what's happening. this has lots of potential

this

Well in hindsight that wasn't smart, was it? Fuckass. Take responsibility for your actions, I thought you were a proud people.

Don't want to go to jail? Tough luck, you sound like they'll catch you anyhow.

Prepare for the worst, lawyer up or have one appointed to you, plea guilty, be very cooperative and share all information you have (pictures, chats), apologise and say you want to get professional help for your problems.

This will get you a minimum sentence, if you don't do this, prepare your goddamn butt because your beta ass is gonna get loosened the fuck up.

This doesn't need to end in suicide. That's just being over dramatic. Relax, take deep breath, and deal with it like a man. Have you apologized to the girl and tried to fix it?

got any freight trains within reachable distance? if you can find one you can try freight hopping your way out of the region.

So obviously it wasn't worth it, but you should take the cheapest train you can as far away as possible first and foremost, use a fake name or get a fake passport if possible or required, try the fake suicide option. Worry about disappearing after you're already as far away as you can be. Have a fun life

No I was blackmailed by her brother not to talk to her

You’re fucked if they request the data from google, but that would be sometime into an investigation.

Imo factory reset your phone. When the cops come and ask to see your phone, ask for a warrant. Failing all this option throw your phone in a fucking river AFTER youve microwaved it

what'd you do user?

just paint your skin brown claim you are a muslim asylum seeker and that you didnt understand what was wrong. should get you a slap on the wrist and maybe a deportation but you can just walk back over

Hitchhike or find a way to the Baltic Sea. Sneak onto cargo ship.

It's probably all in your head, what you should do is retrace your steps starting back to the point where you met her, even if that means fucking her again to undo everything.

if done correctly (there's plenty of resources on it) you can't really be found by anyone

>It's probably all in your head

It's like the perfect crime, the police could never tell the difference between OP and a giant Sow, clothes or not!

Hand yourself over to the police. At least you'll get free meals and dick faggot.

This, works in germany

THIS

He's a dumb fucking pussy and deleted them before releasing them

Not rape but sexual assault. At least in Germany blackmailing someone into Sex gets punished with 6 months to 5 years.

Can't imagine it's that much of a difference anywhere else.

>something like rape
So… Rape.
Start hitching rides OP.

"im not an asshole but i blackmailed someone into having sex with me"

Fucking kill yourself.

Sage.

If you do take it on yourself to disappear don't forget to destroy your phone and not take it with you. They could track your location that way. Best option seems to be faking suicide, leaving a note that said you jumped off a bridge if there's a good enough one close by, jumping a freight train, and using your last 60 to try and get even further away along with gainful and quiet employment wherever you end up so you don't have to live a life of crime and poverty. Try shaving your head and getting some glasses before you go, and pack as much necessities beforehand as you can, you're going to have to be homeless for a little while. Update us as soon as you can

Thanks dude. Instead of trains I'll just hitchhike. I have a knife so I can protect myself

LMAO
You better hurry before I grab that exif and call the police OP

Cause blackmailing worked so well for you. Let's escalate the knifing random people

Good luck, but remember you can no longer use self defense as a defense anymore, so try to avoid sketchy situations as much as you can

So take a plea bargain?

Thanks dude

FYI if you're 18, it's winter and you're homeless with 60 quid you are probably gonna die.

I'll try to find some hobos and ask if I can stay with them

Don't be a piece of shit next time. Thanks for playing.

Grab a good tent...sleeping bag...some food/water..a decent packpack.
Hit the road...ON FOOT.
IT easier to hide.
IF you have to travel use only local mass transit
busses are best...but they have cameras now too..so take precautions.
STAY THE FUCK OUTTA SUBWAYS...unless no other choice.
Kick credit cards/debit cards.
Use cash
If ya have to use an ATM take as much as you can from 3 different ATMS in a stright line.
They will think that is our direction of travel and follow it
The ndump all cards..use cash
Good Luck user

Build a winter survival kit, bugout bag, and grab a hatchet, a weapon, a knife, a lantern, and pretty much all the stuff that would be recommended by /out/. Then, what you're going to want to do is build a shelter in the woods.

Dig a hole in the ground and start piling leaves and things on top of it.

You are going to have to get a wilderness survival guide. Probably a few of them.

Expect to fuck up and starve. Bring anything that might help you and a burner cellphone that you can use to call the cops if you feel like medical care and turning yourself in.

Make sure that no one sees you go into the woods.

Bring some cash, lots of plastic bags and

gl faggit

This guy isn't exactly wrong...runnin is fuckin rough....gettin near towns means takin chances of gettin nailed...dont do it unless ya gotta...then only in early evening7-9pm lima
after 2100 lima you can expect cop troubles

You will have to suck some dicks then

Bump

kek..this

Not OP, but bump for more advice in case I need to disappear in the future

Depends on where you are. I can drive you anywherr but if you are across the country fuck you dude. I'm in siuth moravia.

*SOUTH moravia near Breclav. I'm not going to prague for you. However if you pay I'd take you to Poland or sonewhere.

I'm at Liberec. I'd give you what ever I have.