Do you purchase, stream or steal your music?

Do you purchase, stream or steal your music?

All three

Purchase physical copies only

astral project into my cds

Steal and stream. I have no moneh

I do what people did pre 1900

>hear song once
>spend months learning how to play it on my instrument
>can listen to it whenever I want now

Buy because i am able afford to support the artists i like.

I buy cd's still and I have a pretty extensive itunes collection, but I've out grown all that stuff. I used to import japanese cd's which are like $40 a cd. The rest I steal with musicplear and torrent. If there were systems in place for just giving artist money bc you support them I would.

buy physical stuff at flea markets, stream most of my music, and steal everything that's mistagged on spotify

find things by stealing and streaming through spotify premium

buy things i like and if an artist i like releases something new.

Neither, I mainly copy sequences of bytes which happens to be the songs I want to hear on my computer with Soulseek. But theorically I could generate them myself with /dev/urandom and dedication :^)

Pirate for digital, records or cassettes for physical.

Impressive

Pretty much this if it's an artist I haven't heard of and they have things available in digital.

I order tons in physical as well, but only from artists I already love.

I listen to a song I like 4 times. Then hum back every single instrument separately, record it, mix it and make FLACs. Then I put them onto my personal satellite and send it to space so that I can have it projected anywhere I want.

I make it. I buy large bags of vinyl from the sick and homeless for samples.

Stream mostly, used to download A LOT

I fuck the music.

those preachy fuckers trying to tell me what to do

I would have taken a hammer and smashed that garbage right after I saw that, and I don't even steal music

By streaming you mean garbage like Spotify that lets you listen to 192kbps mp3 rips from YouTube?

I listen everything on youtube desu.

Damn

>>spend months
WTF
It takes me, at most, an hour.

Buy a few, mostly stream on spotify and yt

this, patrish

I have literally never spent a cent on music.

fpbp

>tfw you want to listen to music while waiting in line and just pull out a guitar, bass, set of drums and piano and play them simultaneously while mimicking the singer

feels good not being a pleb

i usually end up hating the songs I learn from how many times I listened them to memorize

this

/thread

Piracy is literally not stealing, look it up. It may go against your morals, but it is neither legally nor practically stealing.

Reminder that downloading music isn't stealing it's just making a copy :)

Steal it and if I like it I buy it on vinyl.

>paying for music

steal all the music

yup

>not having a physical collection of your favorites
how embarrassingly normie

You know what's up

Spotify for most listening, Vinyl or CD's for favs
Anything else is false except for outliers like King Crimson's discog

I pirate flac to try things out if Im home. Stream to try things out if in out. I buy everything I like physically if i can, vinyl if I love it, digital if physical doesnt exist and the band still does.

Steal exclusively

this

this2