Femanon here...

Femanon here. Months ago I went through a bad breakup with someone I really liked but he told me he was really only interested in the sexual aspect of our relationship. His friend ends our relationship telling me it's "unhealthy" for me to obsess over him. Later me and his friend. His friend and I start talking more and eventually he confesses his feelings to me. We never officially got together but we considered ourselves as a "thing". Basically, time goes on and I develop feelings for him. Our friend then reenters the picture saying he just wants to be friends with us. My "boyfriend" doesn't take it well and he starts getting irritated at me frequently for the smallest things. We start arguing a lot and every time we argued he was like a different person. Eventually, I break down and I tell him I've been feeling really upset lately about how he's been, and that I feel like he doesn't care about me. He gets angry at this, telling me I'm just guilting him and that I don't actually care about him, that I'm selfish, etc. so we break things off. But he comes back a few days later telling me that he missed me. After that, every time I said something he didn't like he'd either block me or go off on me, and I'd apologize but he'd blame me for trying to "manipulate him".
Anyways, a few weeks go by and one day I'm feeling particularly suicidal and just worthless so I unadded the two people I ever talk to on a whim without thinking about how stupid I was being. He gets angry at me again and we break things off again. Its been about a week now. He's one of the only people I talk to and I miss him so much I don't know what I'm going to do. I barely have any self worth and the last thing I want is for him to think I'm terrible and hate me. It just hurts so fucking much. We were each other's only support when we were going through shit and now he's been talking to other people and I don't fucking have anyone. Please someone tell me what I should do.

this was all online because i don't have a social life anymore. we were planning on seeing each other though.

Accept he's a cunt and move on. Also tits duh.

roll

You know the rules tits and timestamp or gtfo

>apoLOGize

>fucking an ex's friend

Off yourself cunt.

check em guys

SHOW BOBS AND VAGNE

You sound like an unstable, whiny bitch

tits or leave reee

you need some love of anons, show boobs and face and let us make you some tributes

tits
GTFO

Pick one OP

He's manipulating you
You need to cut off all contact
I was in a relationship like this
You need to cut him out of your life
Stay strong

get the fuck out off of Sup Forums, as i've told you many times before. Not everyone is a beautiful snowflake, you're not special, get the fuck out with your normie >stay strong bullshit

As if anybody is going to read that well of text you autistic cunt show me your feet

You've been told, now pick one or stop thinking we give a shit about your issues

Do you want the truth? I will tell you the truth. You are a self-obsessed, insecure and emotionally immature. No man wants to deal with that. However, a lot of men will want to stick their dick in you (or at least get nudes). So, what they are trying to do is maintain a good enough relationship that you will keep showing your tits/suck dick (delete as appropriate), without having to deal with your complaining, craziness and general bullshit.

what is this fucking highschool drama bs?
>I was feeling suicidal so I unfriended everyone on fb

how the fuck do those things relate? IF you truly were suicidal you would go do drugs or get a fucking overdose, not log into facebook and delete your dumbass friends
really, how old are you? you cant be older than 20, just fucking kill yourself already
>attention-whore suicidal bitch
>fucks friends from ex's
>goes on Sup Forums to vent

I know you are a silly scary cunt and you wont off yourself, but I would really wish you could do it, FUCK YOU

#StayStrong
#PrayForFemanon
what are you even doing here faggot?

Nice, me roll tooo

tl;dr

tits or gtfo

this. i tell this bitch the same thing every time she pops up.

too many replies

TITS OR GTFO

been there done that. not the drugs, just the overdose. and you guessed it, i'm under 18 and i come here to do fuck all and post occasionally.

I read it all, OP. Keep your head up, what you need to do is be happy with your self. Learn to enjoy your self and what you want to do. Learn to have no time for their shit.

And I only say this to maintain the Sup Forums way, but good luck and show me your tits.,

lol hes literally a textbook emotional manipulator. like its so easy to see through his facade its laughable. if you have zero self worth, then the only way to get any of it back is by cutting this guy off and using him as a reference for what you shouldnt look for in a relationship.

also hes a fucking beta. he was too weak to find a woman of his own, so he manipulated his friend into cutting things off with you so he could play the "nice guy" card whos there to pick up the pieces.

not to mention his obvious anger issues lol. who the fuck gets so mad at their gf over trivial shit that they nearly chip their teeth from clenching? fuck that little pussy beta boy. work on yourself and then find someone better than him. i mean you could literally spit in any direction and find someone better than that cuckold.

byeeeeee dickhead

if you actually read this, dont really care whatever, rule No.1 fuck anything thats more than 30min drive, wasted time, you cant put a trust on people over distance, you cant see them, and you sure as fuck cant touch him, you can pretend as much as you want by how much you love said person, wasted time, been there done that, dont regret but massive fucking waste of time, sit there fapping over skype via webcam, sit there thinking, im never going to see this person in reality. inb4 feels lonely because all i have is said imaginery person i love. ye nah fuck that, take the hard way out, fix yourself up and gtfo, fuck anything thats longer than 30min. my opinion anyway. i went through my break downs, my gay thoughts, whatever. literally as 2nd comment states, Accept his a cunt and move on. unless you plan on getting mentality raped by him, by all means off you go son.

>he's been talking to other people and I don't fucking have anyone

Get people. You're a chick. There's no shortage of dudes on the internet that would stab their own mothers for a bit of attention from a girl. Go use a bunch of dudes until your confidence is up. Unless you're a troglodyte in which case maybe kys'ing is the best choice

MODS YOU PIECES OF SHIT, IF YOU DONT BAN THOSE LOG POSTERS FAGGOTS AT LEAST BAN THIS UNDERAGE IDIOTIC CUNT

THIS THIS THIS MODSSSSSSSSSSSS

nah, it wasn't the nice guy card thing at all. he wasn't interested in the beginning. we just spent a lot of time together since we were both out of long term relationships and eventually it turned into something more. he wasn't always mad over trivial shit. recently he's been having issues with his family and has been taking it out on others.

sage in every field boys, you know the drill

whats worse ylyl log posts underage fags or this

>"underage idiotic cunt"
>posts in caps

what do you want me to do, go to reddit?

Rip your last post was trips

Meh. I would say 60 minute drive is ok. Lol country life.

this is the absolute worst, this piece of shit is actually getting replies for her degeneracy.
also sage xd

Dont go back to him... he is crazy and mean.

Yeah if you wouldn't mind fucking off to reddit. Also underage b&

/thread

nah im too fucking lazy for that, lol.

No one will ever love you all you're worth are your holes the sooner you learn that the better

Tl;dr. Holy shit.

Enjoy ban kid

are the new janitors all absolute fucking retards or what?
>posts discord thread, gets a week ban within 2 minutes
>actual underage fuckwits are allowed to keep posting and dragging in more shit
???

TL;DR
Tits and the timestamp, or it did never happened in wich case GTFO

Holy shit I’m not reading all that

op is confirmed underage, it's better that we didn't get tits, but she needs to gtfo with her crayon eating bullshit

PUT YOU TO WORK ON THE FARM, BOY!

Checked
Fields of sage. No one will ever love you, because no one really ever loves anyone. They just want shit from other people

Noice

Now this is a get thread, GET

sage every field.
I'll say i love without wanting anything back,
but again, nobody will love this cunt in particular

I want you to kill yourself, but you made it clear you are too much of an attention whore that you rather say you are suicidal than to actually do something, so asking you to suicide is pointless, my only hope is for mods to ban you fucking whore

Watch these trips

No, these

reget

time to derail thread (sage also)
If these fucking getfags actually get, i'll post my ugly af feet

Get

yessss

dubs and mods actually do something for the board and ban this underage cunt

op hasnt even posted a response to anyone, degenerate dosnt want help, just attention!

This guy gets it.

OP seems like she'd be a dysfunctional bitch of a sexual partner and I'm sure brought most of this on herself.

i want you to read what you posted originally, then read the things he said to you in the text screenshots, and then read what you just replied to me with.

Youre defending him treating you like shit by justifying the behavior. Fun fact: Life does not get easier as you age. The opposite is true. He will ALWAYS have something going on that makes life hard, and if he treats you like this when hes going through his teen years (literally a point in life where your only responsibility is graduating high school) then it will only get worse when the real world comes knocking.

Anyway, you are obviously only here for attention, and not the advice of people much more mature and learned than you. So piss off if you dont plan on actually trying to better this situation.

dubs and ban to you

He pretty much sounds like a textbook narcissist. Look up the term gaslighting...
In their world, it's always your fault for anything that is off in the relationship. They try to make you weak by questioning your own reality. Just know, you're not the crazy one...

nice get, as promised, here's my feet
(sage xd)

negative attention for posting something sentimental on /b lol. i came in here knowing the majority of users here don't sympathize but that's not what i need or i would have fucked off to reddit. wanted opinions on what i should do.

Go back to le-reddit you useless pair of tits, nobody here cares about your attempts to ruin this poor mans life.

dubs and its a reverse ban that unbans me, bans you and the poster below you
get

Yeah but what if she actually is the crazy one. We're only hearing one side of the story and it's riddled with red flags.

not planning on bettering the situation? Sup Forums is the last place i'd come for advice but i want real advice. not fucking fake sympathy for someone you guys don't even know. i don't know if i should try to resolve our relationship or just give up on it. thats what im here for.

Your post is longer than war and peace. Can you give me the gist in a couple of sentences pls.

we already told you to kill yourself, what the fuck are you waiting for

I stg if this underage bitch doesn't get banned in the next 10 minutes

oh my lord

Y'all bitches only complain about the same fucking thing. Grow the fuck up please, in this life you're not gonna have all shit you want. Respect yourself if you wanna have a fucking nice man rather than a damn ass douch who only wants to fuck you.

>tfw I just learned that I was in an abusive relationship
Holy shit.

hey, at least i delivered :^)

now tits

You have good relationship with his friend
>he convinces you to break it off
You have good relation ship with your friends
>he convinces you to break it of
He's a backstabbing bitch for doing that to his friend
And he's a manipulative over sensitive baby for being so paraniod over you talking to other people.
Dump him and fuck the friend again like it was supposed to be

not op, and my tits aren't big enough to justify posting them, just imagine the flattest asian chest in the world.
Also, why the fuck would i post them for no reason? i offered the feet pic for dubs, earn the tits.
Also, fucking sage this shit already guys, what the fuck

gay.
Stop being a puss and move on with your life.

I read the story twice and I still don't get it...

Just tell them to go fuck themselves, block em and fuck off to do you own thing. I just do not get this whole dependacy thing. You... do not need anyone else to function. Love is very much like a hard drug, you need to quit that shit and do your own thing.

Get a dog, hobby or something. get busy and the good times will come.

I'm probably gonna regret this but if you got kik, I could offer my help by giving you somebody to talk to. Already have a gf so it I actually mean just talking. Hit up @sl000t with a picture of the timestamp or any proof that you ain't some edgy 12yo faggot.

Bitch getting the sex right is like grade 1 fuck off

read the rest of the thread user, OP is a 14 year old that's looking to drag their retarded facebook bullshit to our board. Sage every field and stop giving this cunt attention

Nice kik name, Mr helpful..

thank you. i don't know if thats what i wanted to hear as i'd rather try to resolve things. but thanks for the legitimate advice.

yeah you're going to regret it, op admitted she was underage.
inb4 v& kek

not 14 or 12. learn sarcasm please.

At some point I just stopped giving fucks

you're a dumbass if you dont already know you need to get out get some fresh air and turn into a human being again.

Not this weird ass primitive AI that exists on the internet with internet relationships smh. In 2 weeks you'd laugh at yourself for "online relationships"

So having conversations with minors is illegal now?

>admitting you are underage

learn your place bitch. you come to our domain and can't follow our rules, you demand replies but you only reply to the posts you like.
OH NOEY, MY FB BF DUMPED ME FOR BEING AN ABSOLUTE WHORE
who cares, go back to tumblr/reddit/facebook and try to get your attention there.
Sage btw