I'm a 5/10, but I'm white

I'm a 5/10, but I'm white
I'm overweight, but I'm 6'6"
I'm 37 and own my own house
I've fucked over 700 women. I have no standards really. I've fucked old, young, fat, thin, ugly, gorgeous, tatted freaks, good Christian girls, morons, geniuses, amazons, midgets and everything in between. Every race, threesomes, foursomes, bondage, fisting, anal, you name it.
Ask me anything, I'll help you get laid or answer any questions you may have.

Not getting AIDS. Also getting a hot 10 that is a virgin.

I am 6'7" and 29, but I don't seem to get much luck with the ladies. How does your size work with picking up chicks without them staring at you just because you're a giant?

A hot 10 virgin is a myth...

They like it, know that going in. You already stand an awesome chance with a woman because of your height. Practice makes perfect when chatting someone up.

I see, so basically I need to work on flaunting my height off instead of feeling embarrassed about it then? Thanks for the advice, I will work on it.

Are you glad you have fucked so many women?

done anything with dudes?

Exactly! Even women who are five foot nothing prefer guys well over six foot 90% of the time.

Just not attracted to dudes. I kind of wish I hadn't, it's too much. I should have worked on something meaningful but surface encounters are just so easy, especially with the technology nowadays. Tinder is like ordering women like pizza. But I have had a lot of fun times.

ill bait, who should initiate a convo first?

Women aren't terribly bold. The best situation is a group of people chatting, then when she says something interesting, you comment directly to her, and if you can, continue to do so if you're genuinely interested and can intelligently comment back. Eventually it will just be the two of you talking and you've made an impression.

already down with the first impression, told her some what what i feel and she said she wants to meet face to face 2 days ago, no words exchange since

I’m 5’11 inches and got a bunch college girls numbers how do I sleep with them???

Don't be afraid to write first, say something like "Hey, I'm free Sunday, want to grab some food?" Puts a day in mind, non-commital, hard not to respond to.

Indifference. Women are used to being pursued, when you remove that, they become intrigued, then they want you because they think they can't have you.

nice trips fam, what if i show up to her while she at work? unannounced/announced.. good idea or creep as heck?

If this is still something new, not a good idea. She'll feel cornered.

How do I meet a nice girl who wouldn't have sex with someone like you?

she asked if i have feels for her answered with a simple yes and then >she said she wants to meet face to face
what should i expect?

Alright what if I like some or one of college girls, how can date them????

Sadly, all women have those slut times where they just bang. If you can find a woman before she hits this time, you'll be lucky. Example, my friend is the same age as me, slept with 4 dudes, then over the course of a year, fucked 40-50 more. They all go through it, usually in college though.

Expect her to talk, you listen. Women love to hear themselves talk. It makes them smitten. Every. Damn. Time.

Same thing, indifference, but then slowly work in that sweet guy side. Now she has the bad boy who doesn't give a shit about anything but her.

i offer her to go for a walk, she leaves near by, what should i talk about?

lives* bad london sori

Huh. I think I could handle past sluttiness in college, but not being cheated on. You don't sound like a guy that's big on long-term relationships, but that's really all I want. You're probably not the best person to ask. I'm about your age. I don't even know where to meet single women anymore. I hate all the online dating shit. I'm just lonely and wish I had a loving wife.

Her and her interests, try to find common ground and you're golden, time just melts away and the conversation becomes natural. They love it.

Sadly online dating is where its at. You can't even talk to a woman in a bar without automatically being considered a creep. Work is fantastic for dating. Just find that common ground and you're on the golden road for a relationship.

All right. What stupid ass online dating things are good for finding a nice woman who actually wants a real relationship?

EU here, where do you go to talk to women who are gonna be interested? Usually, I hang out at places where it's socially not acceptable and even walking up to talk to them is not reciprocated, because of my height and shoulders I'll come across as dangerous to them.

Plenty of Fish and OKCupid. Bonus, they're both free. Met plenty of nice, respectable ladies on them.

yh go on tinder or any dating apps any women over 40 will fuck anyone tbh my dad is 50 pretty sure he’s fucked every bitch in my area

Post pics with timestamp, I cant believe all the newfags... its so sad

Honestly, the best places are concerts. Lots of people, already know you have a common like and thus a good icebreaker. For example, I hang out in the metal scene and have a lot of friends, who have their own friends and get myself introduced. Now I'm not the scary guy, but rather I'm intriguing because I'm friends with their friend.

Yeah, Tinder is super easy and perfect if you're lazy. Just swipe right on every one.

Do they fuck a candle or something? Someone has to take it at some point, no?

Hey op how do you generally talk to women initiate conversation as well as keep the conversation going. I have no problem talking to Gil's I already know but meeting new ones is awkward. And how do I get the girls I know to fuck me.

No pics, no timestamp, sorry. I'm just here to give some advice before I go to sleep. My responses should be all the proof you need.

Some years ago I tried to do OKCupid. It was fucking terrible. I think I'm just going to get a dog and take it for walks everywhere. I want a dog buddy anyway.

To answer your second question, be the guy they can always come too, but also be the guy who is a little bit dirty so they can still see you sexually. Keeps you out of the friendzone. Your first question I kind of answered earlier. Talking in groups allows you to meet new women and learn their interests basically.

Dogs are awesome. They're also chick magnets, so you would have a good chance at meeting women through your dog.

Seems like a win-win even if I didn't meet any nice women.

Indeed. They make great companions.

I get that but whenever I message a chick first she just blanks me. I matched with 4 chocks on tinder yesterday and my opening lines were either jokes or puns and I got nothing back. Wtf do they want from me. Do I just send a pic of my dick?

How to get laid if you're introverted and socially inept

If I'm hung like hell but have premature ejaculation do I have any chance? I can't even hold 30-40 seconds of continuous stimulation...

Usually taken by someone before they're 18 or even 16. No chance for you.

I was talking to this grill at uni last semester, sending music back and forth. We're both in the student's parliament, so we have these meetings like 3-4 times a semester. I've been getting some good vibes off her, I told her I'd send her some Beach House after the last meeting in november, but I never got to it. I stalked her spotify a couple of weeks ago, and in december she made this list called Evenspired. My name is Even, and there's a single song on the list, Look up at the sky by Us the duo. We have another meeting coming up on wednesday, which happens to be valentine's day as well. Any ideas as to what to text her? Haven't talked to her since november

Do you fap at all?

I do a lot during the weekend but I don't usually during the week.. I used to do it daily it was the same... I'm almost 8" and it feels like a complete waste if rubbing an erection through my pants for 30-60 seconds causes me to cum I mean I stay hard and can go a few more times afterwards but I don't know for how long I can go like that and it doesn't sound too nice...

Yo, I’m not OP but I can field this one

Learn. How. To. Give. Head.

Seriously, they won’t give a fuck how quick you cum if you make them quake downstairs first.

I'm pretty sure they will and I want to know if there's anything to do about it