Here's a woman who has fucked my mates life up, I've got this image and her Phone number 07818791801...

Here's a woman who has fucked my mates life up, I've got this image and her Phone number 07818791801. UK Number so all is welcome troll her and make her scared so she won't do this again, also she's stole all of my mates children's money that was saved up for a holiday next month. I counting on you Sup Forumsro's to make her stop it... Many thanks from me and my mate. Enjoy :')

Number ain't valid.

Alright i'll let my mate know and i'll keep you all posted... btw I've got her Daughter's number if people want that?

Not your personal army, faggot. Your fault for trusting the fat slag.

GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD EUROCUCK

Disappointing tits for such a fat lass

Nypa.

She was not happy with the Relationship and I was there when she said she's going to "Fuck him over" so I need the Help of people to do the same as what she's done to a very close friend of mine... Daughter's Number UK 073935514138 have fun.

Where does this how live?

Do you have pics of daughter?

Pics of daughter?

She live's in the UK.

Nope but I'm working on it

Sup Forums IS NOT YOUR PERSONAL ARMY, SUNSHINE!

Daughter's Facebook.

it's not a personal army request fag he's simply asking, I foreone will join in the RT-shitposting

Just asking for a help in hand to ruin her life like she has with my mate

I got ya boy,I'm on a coach from London to Brighton so I have so time to till

Thanks Bro's make her life hell many thanks :D

Any mor picture to spread?

Y

Stanger thangs

Lisa loabe

N7

That's Keanne's Facebook a look for yourself people

You do need help alright, help tuggin on your own chode cause no one else is around to do it..

Did she ever give you analinggus?

Are you sexual?

I got plenty Girls tbf, Just this one has took it to far with certain things in the past few weeks and it's time for payback

NYPA

Its navy.

Not your personal navy, newgay.

Nothing goes next to that

Im saying, you need to get a handjob from a guy, they are better at it because they also have a dick and know what to do.

And there isnt any sex so its not gay. Its what you do between slut girlfriends.
It healthy.

Thats why she was cheating om you, you are boring.

No way... Mines good enough thanks

She was the one that was way to bad in bed, I was thinking of a different girl every time.

Shes cheating on you, post her phone number and address and ill find out for you, if she is cheating on you. Ill rape her for you, you know, if you want.

Tell me when youll be over so you can watch, you can look into her eyes while its happening, then walk out.

Post nude of your gf and ill call the number in ops post

Fuck the UK. Failures.

And what do you think she is thinking about while you are giving a half assed effort?
Nigger dick, thats what. Exciting, dangerous nigger dick.

fucking kill yourselves, faggots

Bits have bad teeth.

how's that even possible

We invented the internet, faggot. Get off our internet.

Sup Forums IS YOUR PERSONAL ARMY OP...WE ARE IN THE CASE.

Just pay to have her raped

Jesus, get on that right quick because she's going to puff up just like her porker of a mother.

ugly, chubby with NO TITS, what little tits she has are already sagging to hell likely to be a smoker and to top it off her face looks like jabba the fucking hut.

if this nasty ass cancer smoking lot lizard looking cum slut fucked your buddy over, he deserved it trying to love something so repulsive