Is swedish education system working ?

Other urls found in this thread:

koreabang.com/2013/stories/korean-teacher-beats-up-student-then-masturbates-in-hallway.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No

1st post most accurate post

Yes, the Swedes are intelligent people.
But they also wash their brains from an early age with political agendas.

korea is dominating academics 'cause the teachers beat the shit out of students.

koreabang.com/2013/stories/korean-teacher-beats-up-student-then-masturbates-in-hallway.html

we should all adopt the system.

WARNING. YOU APPEAR TO BE POSTING WITH A EUROPEAN AND/OR CANADIAN IP. THIS ACTION IS PROHIBITED UNDER THE [CURRENT YEAR] ACT SET OUT BY TRUDEAU AND MERKEL. CEASE AND DESIST OR A T.R.T. (TOLERANCE RESPONSE TEAM) WILL BE DISPATCHED TO YOUR LOCATION.

I used free education in order to become an engineer and land myself a quite decent job in Texas. So essentially what I'm doing is taking money out of our system to put money into another with the added benefit of getting to keep more of the cash after tax.
It's a fucked up system that is easily exploitable and two weeks from now when my current contract is fulfilled I'll switch shitpost-flags and none will be the wiser.

[COMMENT HIDDEN IN RESPONSE TO THE EUROPEAN HATE SPEECH CENSORSHIP ACT]

Yes, the Swedish indoctrination system is working very well.

See pic related

No, it´s ruined by arabs and nigs. Teacher can´t concentrate on teaching and kids can´t concentrate on learning because of the nignogging. That´s why they are dropping in ranking all the time. Though this is probably not the case in swedish-only schools (if there are any?)

For teaching you useful things? No.

For brainwashing you? It's absolutely marvelous.

No

who cares sweden ?

Have you been under a rock mate?

[THIS POST UNAVAILABLE IN EU MEMBER STATES DUE TO THE HATEFUL AND/OR VIOLENT NATURE OF ITS CONTENT. ANY DELIBERATE ATTEMPT TO ACCESS CENSURED CONTENT WILL RESULT IN PROSECUTION TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW UNDER CONSPIRACY AND ACCESSORY GUIDELINES FOUND IN EU RESOLUTION #3648.]

[THIS POST UNAVAILABLE IN EU MEMBER STATES DUE TO THE HATEFUL AND/OR VIOLENT NATURE OF ITS CONTENT. ANY DELIBERATE ATTEMPT TO ACCESS CENSURED CONTENT WILL RESULT IN PROSECUTION TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW UNDER CONSPIRACY AND ACCESSORY GUIDELINES FOUND IN EU RESOLUTION #3648.]

[COMMENT HIDDEN IN RESPONSE TO THE EUROPEAN HATE SPEECH CENSORSHIP ACT]

the first poster usually makes a good post

Gee. i wonder where you're from

I'm telling Schultz and Juncker

[COMMENT HIDDEN TO PROTECT VIEWERS IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE EUROPEAN HATE SPEECH CENSORSHIP ACT]

How can fins be so sneakily smart?
Whats the secret here finbros?

Good policies regarding schools.

It's literally that fucking simple.

It's more because they're literally in school 9-9 (or more)

I'm an English teacher at a private school so that's literally what I do. They're miserable but at the age of 5 they know two alphabets and can do long addition and subtraction in English and Korean

No homework baby

WARNING. YOU APPEAR TO BE POSTING WITH A EUROPEAN AND/OR CANADIAN IP. THIS ACTION IS PROHIBITED UNDER THE [CURRENT YEAR] ACT SET OUT BY TRUDEAU AND MERKEL. CEASE AND DESIST OR A T.R.T. (TOLERANCE RESPONSE TEAM) WILL BE DISPATCHED TO YOUR LOCATION.

Immigrants fucking it up.

Wtf Ireland?

fake

Nope. I never got to learn anything but the multiplication table up until i left school at age 15.

No calculus, no trigonometry...nothing.

Some basic geometry.

Our German classes were us sitting in a room watching German movies. Our final test (after i think 2 years) was to write down:
"my favorite color is x" in german and we passed...

Now, i understand it's not liek this in every Swedish school. But when you live in the country side the management literately couldn't give less of a fuck.

Most of our school time was spent outside doing snus and checking out each others epa tractors.

It's complete shit user.

The Irish have an older version of our education system and it's fucking boss; ever had an Irish maths teacher while you were at school?

I had three and they all used archaic methods which were simple, easy as fuck, and have been replaced here by some retard who thought another way was better.

This would give me a diamond erection m8.

It's a bizarre experience

They literally have no summer vacation or black people and they have part asian blood.

Finnish students have 10 week summer vacation.

Work hard 5 days a week, pay like half of everything we earn in taxes, regular people never get anything in return. If I ever have kids there's no future for them here.

I have family in Finland... maybe it would be wise to look for work there.

Are they really that hot?

It's working, but many kids have ZERO respect for their teachers, especially in the ages of 7-15. But it gets better in High School, since you are free to choose what kind of education you want.

The math teacher in middle school only helped retards who didn't even want to pass the math class, literally. These who wanted to get better at math got zero help, she spent all the lessons with people who didn't even want to pass the class...

>Finland
>summer

Pick one.

They'll need 65 000 new teacher by 2020 and no one wants that job because of low pay and too much responsibility

Everyone learns to read from this very early age

It has been like 25 degrees celsius for a week or two now.

lmao. As if.

Yes and no.

I'm fucking surprised we are past 90 at anything with our sorry excuse of an educational system.

Well, the country is run by tumblr tier feminazis, so I'm pretty sure it's working.

I mean, that was the goal when their goverment comissioned their education system, right? To make sure they never vote anything except lefties?

that can't be real?

Because Sweden is right next door.

This is fake, right?
I really can't even tell anymore.

>Work
>Finland
Hope you're a chemical engineer otherwise there's like no jobs.

It is.

I don't understand retards who fake stories.
There is enough shit to bant with as is.

It was pretty OK when I went to school, but I'm 25. Most kids who go to inner city schools seems to be poisoned by the immigrants. Use slang from their languages, listen to their shit music and so on.

hahaha poland strong best slavs

bad. alot of school got refugee kids that cant even write or speak Swedish together with Swedish kids so, everyone else dosent get to improve because a few is holding them back.

going from a completely cucked nation to a nation soon to be under Trump?

Works better than Turkey's system for sure .