WTF happen to my PC

WTF happen to my PC
It work just fine yesterday

I'm an IT tech. You have a virus. Reinstall Windows, you'll be fine

google the error code 0x0000007b

The FBI is comming for you

restart pc
download 'who crashed' (analyzes dump files genertaed by crash) it will give you an idea of why this happened.
find solution.
also, don't worry it's a fairly common event when running windows.

BTW it show up in the middle of windows 7 animation

I can't even get to safe mode

does it do it everytime you restart ?

Yep

does system recovery show on the BIOS screen ? if so use that.

A virus or something probably got some system files. Just get a disc of whatever flavor of windows you have and repair the installation.

Already did didn't change shit

I'm trying to install win 10 now
It will take some time

this, at this point it's your only option

You got some nasty AIDS. Generally speaking, most viruses will at least allow it to boot up. Sometimes you get one that irreversibly fucks things and requires a fresh install of windows.

That's why I generally like to have windows alone on a small hard drive and all my other files on a different drive. Important shit backed up on a flash. This is particularly important if you like to play pirated games that, at least half, come corrupted with bitcoin miners and stuff.

Your computer is completely broken, time to reinstall windows. If that fails, you probably have some failing hardware, if you have a hard drive or graphics card that's been making sketchy noises for a while it may be that.

My windows is on SSD
And I have and hard disk that make some not so good sounds for a long time

windows 7? stop 0x7B means boot device issue, or boot problems. If you have windows 7 install on hand boot it, and try to run chkdsk c: /f /v /x
or there snould be fix boot problems (attempt repair?) i don't remember win7pe options that much. There is some probability you have shot hafd drive.

If you have an SSD and you wipe your data, that will eventually destroy a drive. I'm aware they're faster than a regular hard drive but repeated wipes will fuck them up fast.

Could be all sorts of things - you really need to debug the crash dump with WinDbg to get more detail. I got a 7B error code on a bluescreen from an overheating SAS controller. Could be a problem with disks, storage controllers, etc.

>half of pirated games are corrupted

dont get them from shady guy in his 50s selling them on dvds for 2$ a piece

looks like it is too late to do anything
buy new PC

Most bitcoin miners are undetectable with modern virusware. They have corrupted at least half of the games on piratebay. I've pirated my games for almost 2 decades now, but now I get them from steam. I've now cooked 2 graphics cards with bitcoin miners coming packaged in my pirated games. At this point it's just cheaper to buy the uncorrupted versions.

IT Guru here

looks like your PC has caught AIDS

I'm sorry son

>it's a fairly common event when running windows.

So I've heard.

It's your graphic card drivers caused that.

how is it undetectable i would notice if my shitty fps in overwatch got even shittier

what kind of shitty troll it will be?

Blue screen of death, that's what happened. Reformat reinstall Windows, and wait, it will happen again, then figure which piece of hardware is failing. Most likely your memory card, or one of them.

coin boy more like soyboy

>globalism
>genderism

If you can get back in, search for and then delete 'system32'. That's the cause of all these problems, and your machine should run like a dream once its fixed

>memory card

It's not a playstation you stupid fuck.

BIOS->SATA-Mode->IDE/AHCI
just try both options

First go buy a mac
Second... probkem solved.

>and then delete 'system32'.

Be careful with this. Make sure your machine is a 64bit system first. If it is there is no need for system32.
Make sure you do multiple reboots right after the deletion, Windows has a tendency to attempt a "self-repair" that'll start screwing up your system again. In fact this is what may have screwed up your machine in the first place.

this

7b usually means you have a bad hard drive.

You probably want to pull the drive, back it up, then chkdsk/hdtune it see if it's bad.

If the disk is ok, could be mobo or ram going bad, or just some really nasty malware.

Guys I finish installing win 10 it work for now
Installing drivers
Thanks for all Sup Forumsrothers!!