TRUMP SUPPORTER HIT FROM BEHIND WITH BACK OF ROCKS

The Trump supporter was walking away peacefully when a fucking illegal roach comes up behind him and hits him over the head with a bag of rocks.

Holy shit I have never been this fucking pissed. I'm ready to go remove those fucking illegals myself. Jesus Christ this is terrible.

>youtu.be/EmBXNE8gZvI

Get them outta here.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cfHAiIq-Yeo
sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2016/06/02/protesters-clash-with-trump-supporters-at-san-jose-rally/#.V1FCBcty8K4.twitter
youtube.com/watch?v=S3yon2GyoiM&feature=youtu.be&t=6m16s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He took that hit like a fuckin champ

The white man marches on.

These are just illegal Mexicans, just wait until the hordes of Muslims show up.

[COMMENT HIDDEN IN RESPONSE TO THE EUROPEAN HATE SPEECH CENSORSHIP ACT]

wait he's white? I seriously thought he was Italian or Mexican.

Hijacking thread.

The primary vulnerability these violent protesters have is that they are ad-hoc. In other words, they only rely on virtue signalling behavior to distinguish each other from "the enemy".

I propose "TRUMP COUNTERFORCE". Essentially, we need to virtue signal correctly and embed ourselves in a substantial way into all Trump counterprotests.

Anti-Trump violence is not punished, and using anti-Trump violence against anti-Trump people is something that hasn't been tried yet. I'm not encouraging violence here, I'm just saying, it's obvious that the Police are not attending to the safety needs of in-the-open Trump supporters. Why not augment their safety by being ready and willing self-defense forces embedded in the very enemy that attacks them?

I propose operation COUNTERFORCE GENERAL. Things have gotten completely out of hand and some measure of sanity must be restored or the Trump movement will look like complete cucks

Fuck off Hillary shill, we can't get respond violently or the media will blame us.

Italians are white.

If you take up an extreme position you can expect an extreme response.

"Those who sows the wind, will reap the whirlwind".

he deserved it

I want every one of these fucking niggers and taco-niggers gone.

"We" are not Trump supporters, "we" are anti-Trump supporters attacking their own in "confusion".

Not a shill.

Where is his gun ? Isn't america the land of liberty ?

The only way is to "join" them and change sides when they attack a Trump supporter. This will sow confusion and distrust in the ranks.

It's always a fucking leaf.

START BRINGING GUNS AND SHOOTING MOTHERFUCKERS
MOFAKAMURICA
HIT ME WITH A BAG OF ROCKS, YOU BE DROPPING LIKE A BAG OF ROCKS

Listen to me son,

The best person to drop that leftist is another (((((((((((((((leftist)))))))))))))

This guy is alpha as fuck. Took a fucking bag of rocks( although probably not all that well thrown since the guy who threw them looked like a limp wristed faggot)
Still though, this guy is beyond based

>extreme position

It's really not extreme though. The country is so mentally sick with extreme leftism at this point that they feel threatened by neutral ideas.

At least I wouldn't imagine following the countries actual laws as extreme.

>support one of two candidates in the general
>extreme position
britcucks everybody.
I hope for your sake, when the next war is fought in the streets of London, you can cling to those beliefs

>we should have a border and we should kick out people who cross it illegally
>extreme
never go full cuckold

The most violent protests took place in Chicago and California.

These just so happen to be the places with the strictest gun control in the US.

Good thing honest citizens were disarmed by the government, otherwise these youths of vibrant cultural diversity would have seen some actual consequences for their actions.

Why didn't he slay that beaner?

That's not America or the US, it's Commiefornia.

The extreme position wasn't taken by us, cucked brit. Learn your history.

>proposing to enforce existing border laws
>"extreme"

but it was a fucking union jack right here, look:

It's actually a fucking union jack probably more than it is a fucking leaf

>trump supporters physically assault liberal protesters at rallies
>AHAHAHA BASED, MAGA!

>liberals assault trump supporters
>HOW COULD THEY? FUCKING SAVAGES

Pretty ironic to see pictures of these "protestors" with Mexican flags and overall looking like poor-behaved Latino origin.

Stay strong burgers, Trump is right and these kind of rioting fucks show everything that is Wrong with illegal migration that is happening in your border states. The fact that the regressive left and their frankfurter school of faggots have resorted to mob violence is quite telling and a lot of people will see this for what it truly is; bullshit globalism enforced by establishment puppets poisoning the U.S. Of A.

desu I didn't read that one, and now I'm ashamed.

What is wrong with fucking Brits. They try so Goddamn hard to sound smart. The fucking verbal diarrhoea and pretentiousness emanating from this post is disgusting. Fuck off, you twat. Nothing about being a Trump supporter is fucking """"extreme"""".
If you want to prove me wrong, please explain how.

context
a black guy punching someone wearing a klansman hood is based on either side
a guy standing up for his wife when a limp wrist bitch gets in her face and forces him to scream out for help is based

sucker punching someone from behind and breaking property is savagery

it's time to awaken the white lion

> Awaken the Lion

It's time.

youtube.com/watch?v=cfHAiIq-Yeo

You fags won't do shit.

Here's your you, bud.

Merry Christmas, and remember not to spend it all in one place.

>Canada

IF trump is extreme then I personally am off the scale.

ca is a land of traitors. no one I know votes for who gets elected. they back slide on pot, they destroyed logging and have now ousted mining. what is left for them to take .

Wow you sound like a pussy. That dude just got a tap on the back of his head.

So, if this was as bad as you're trying to make it sound and the dude got knocked unconscious.. why would that dude do this in broad daylight in public?

This was set up.

only cuckolds wear yellow shirts
come on Sup Forums
start acting in a manly way and stop dressing like fags

We will not respond to violence with violence either way.

Shill.

Has there ever been a single fucking case in human history where a Mexican fought fair?

I have never seen a Mexican involved in any sort of fighting that wasn't an ambush or heavily outnumbering someone. Never.

Maybe it's just a brown people thing.

I've also been assaulted for being a Trump supporter here in NZ.

>Saturday night, walking to town with some friends and some friends of friends
>Talking to my friends GF
>We were talking politics on a street corner while we waited for some friends to get some people from a party
>I'm explaining to mates GF how Trumps not racist and the media is full of shit
>Some chick yells "MY SISTERS FROM AMERICA FUCK YOU"
>look at each other with a disbelief face
>ignore her
>Some guy runs out and punches me in the back of the head
>Getting mad yelling at him
>being held back by people, he is as well
>another guy comes running out and punches me in the head
>get knocked out, hit back of head on pavement
(From what I heard from this point as I lost memory)
>I get kicked by the two of them while I'm down
>Friend runs in and gets bottled in the head, chases one in an alleyway
>i get up 10 secs later and start to chase, but females stop me

Maddest I've ever been in my life. Legit wanted to curb stomp one of them if I saw them again later that night. Got a concussion and chipped 4 teeth from when my head hit the pavement.

And this was just for saying Trump wasn't a racist, not even to other people just a friend. Shits gonna get rowdy when I get my MAGA hat imported from Murica.

Whoever hold you back when you got sucker'd are people you should no longer associate yourself with.

You seem to forget it's illegal to defend yourself in NZ and Straya

>supporting a political candidate
>getting beaten by rocks in your skull
Please explain how these two go hand in hand.

This reminds me of people throwing things at the NSDAP parades, a good omen to me.

sounds like you're setting yourself up to play the victim. very based. truly MAGA.

SIR PUT THE KNIFE DOWN. YOU ARE BEING ARRESTED IN COMPLIANCE WITH THE NATIONAL ANTI FREE SPEECH FEDERATION

>Whoever hold you back when you got sucker'd are people you should no longer associate yourself with.
The people holding me back were other random people who saw the scene.

Well I got assaulted so I kind of was the victim mate.

Story ended out nicely though, the people who attacked me already had a nice little record with the police. And the police managed to catch some of the mongrels who did it. They are part of the gangs here in NZ.

KYS LEAF

And then the media just blames it on trump supporters.
Nice try Hillary shill.

So we should torture leftists and execute them? Because they have gone so extreme I can't even fathom how can we match them from the other end.

Someone hits me with a rock I'm going to hit them with a bullet.

>>trump supporters physically assault liberal protesters at rallies

2 instances in a year. With leftist race baiting and blatant provocation.
Not an excuse though.

>liberals assault trump supporters
dozens of assaults from yesterday alone, not 1 on 1 but mobs, attempted lynching.

Hundreds of assaults through the last six months.

lol

That is really a shame isn't it? In Murica he would legally be able to shoot the man for that wouldn't he?

>dress in layers
>trump shirt on bottom
>then hillary shirt
>then bernie shirt

Get a couple hats and you could be three different people. Also, ripping the hillary shirt off like hulk hogan to reveal a giant TRUMP would be magical.

This makes me mad but this is a good thing. The violence is getting so out of hand even the MSM is actually reporting the TRUTH.

I know Trump people want to fight back but fighting back will just give the media ammo to make the narrative about "violent Trump supporters" esp if a guy pulls a gun and defends himself.

As hard as it is Trump supporters need to practice non-violence and take the hits without hitting back. And yes I would practice what I preach. I would take a beating if it meant I would be a martyr. That would help Trump more than anything.

Attempted murder, easy case.

You whiny faggots are fucking hilarious.

Remain calm guys. With every shameful, back stabbing attack like this we gain a little more moral high ground for the purge.

Are you kidding me?! Haven't you done any research?!
All Drumpf supporters are heterosexual white racist cis males! I mean come on, it's 2016!!!

Hopefully, this doesn't become a thing.

I saw this. My blood was boiling.

Get this:
sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2016/06/02/protesters-clash-with-trump-supporters-at-san-jose-rally/#.V1FCBcty8K4.twitter

>Trump spoke for about 50 minutes to the crowd of thousands at the rally, harping on Democratic candidate Hillary Clinton and calling her foreign policy speech earlier in the day “pathetic” and “sad to watch.”
>harping on Democratic candidate Hillary Clinton

That's supposed to be press?

forgot pic

that's not even a swastika.

>woman get's raped
>reporter asks "why'd you get raped, bruh?"

never.

youtube.com/watch?v=S3yon2GyoiM&feature=youtu.be&t=6m16s

This election is giving me so much anxiety, I literally just want the race war.

Keep calm, give the bolsheviks enough rope to hang themselves

saved. Lovely poem bruv

Yeah. It's a reminder to nurse your hatred and keep your bayonet sharp. We cannot strike the first blow against the enemy if we want to retain the moral high ground with the normies, but we sure can strike the last blow.

Our media is also biased to the left. But no where near that far.
On the other hand some leftist reporters get punched when they show up at right wing areas from time to time, after publishing some extremely biased bit. So they don't dare go too far.

To be fair, the police were being shit and didn't do anything for about 90 minutes

The cocksucking mayor has the audacity to blame this on all Trump and his supporters too.

I say more rallies and let those fucks destroy their city and waste money on police.

Trump supporters need to bring legal weapons too, like pepper spray or signs with sticks. The KKK guys got away with it in Anaheim.

If the police aren't going to do anything to stop attacks against Trump supporters, will they do anything to stop self defense.

You or the spics haven't seen extreme yet

>If you support the republican candidate you should expect to be hit in the back of the head with a bag of rocks without warning

This is how retarded you sound

Lucky boy, he got free salsa

DESIGNATED

lol

good game that one

>If the police aren't going to do anything to stop attacks against Trump supporters, will they do anything to stop self defense.
Of course they will. It's one of those fun situations where they turn a blind eye when a spic hits someone with a bag of rocks, but the second a Trump supporter raises his voice at one of them illegals, it's a hate crime and whitey goes to the pavement.

honorary white is also white

Holy shit, i know this is fucked up but this is literally red-pilling the entire nation right now.

If these dumbfucks keep it up, the American 4th Reich might actually not be too far from reality.

We are living in glorious times my friends.

Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind.
These spics won't stop until we're real life nazis, will they?

you know he's right

Newzviews' mods are fucking garbage. They just arbitrarily purge posts without saying what "rule" was violated, and there is not even a list of chat rules.

This is more than Trump, there is a lot of tension between Mexican Americans (Trump supporter) and Mexican common in the South

holy kek

where is the full video? I'm sure the bean bagger was caught on video before the assault.?

Maybe we can id him.

>I used to manage a strip club years ago when I was a denegerate scumbag.

>Mexicants used to come in and try over and over to roll money around their fingers and shove them i to girls on stage.

>Several fingers were broken on the spot while dragging the rapey beaners out by them.

>One night alcohol made them forget they were 4'8" and they started a ruckus.

>Eventually its outside where they summoned more tiny warriors.

>I am the only staff who wears glasses.

>While the bulk of the patrons and staff are on one side and 60 Indio rapists on the other.

>Suddenly from three ranks back some dude comes at me at it's the scene from Mike Tysons Punch Out where the midget fucker leaps up in air to uppercut me.

>My glasses hitting the ground was how I knew I had been hit it was so weak.

Unfortunately for him my bouncers didnt like that cheap shot against the one guy in glasses.

>That beaner died that night.

Died died or got rekt died?

Seconded

What the fuck

Head turned to pulp. Actually died. Russian mob club owner had cops in pocket providing them Ukrainian pussy and also destroyed all outside cctv files. Kek.

CAN IT BE SS TIME NAO PLEZ?