Hell be fine

hell be fine

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=licNLUzYpo0
youtube.com/watch?v=EIdAJZvMjq0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

have some respect

This fucking faggot has had a worse impact on music than perhaps anyone else. Die, you ugly piece of shit.

S

I have no idea who this guy is other than from american idol. What doe he do?

He was originally an A&R man, but now as well as being on American Idol and stuff he also runs the businesses that produce the talent shows and the record labels that release the music by the singers on them

Pop has always had a lot of shit, but he really lowered the bar by bringing Reality Shows / Talent Shows into the equation, which was part of why there was that significant drop in popular aesthetics in the 00s. Kelly Clarkson, Ruben Studdard, Carrie Underwood, Il Divo, One Direction, Jordin Sparks, etc.

drop *in quality in* popular aesthetics

Cowell was a gross development in that in many ways he took popular culture back to a real corniness not seen since like old variety shows and Up With People and stuff, but with a somehow even more lowest-common-denominator sensibility (I guess obv the inherent crowd-sourcing format is part of that), but also with a fucking inhuman meanness old pop culture didn't have. Half of the appeal of the shows was about laughing at the lameness of the losers - often the humor being how fat or ugly they were, but then switching to cheesy 'inspirational' mode for the (always horrible) contenders.

I can feel the britpop icons.

One of the most cynical cunts in the industry.

this should be his epitaph.

Pop music would in all likelihood have been generally slightly better all around if this man had never lived.

everyone watches his shows for the freak shows

only belly clarkson and 1D have been truly successful from them because they attracted big pop names and didn't get attached to the mommy-ballad or cod r&b/country template the other acts get

I'm surprised I even forgot what the guy did. American Idol was the worst thing to happen.

90% of people who watched american idol stopped watching after the auditions. only semi-fun part of the show

I thought it all was really ugly, but yeah if there was any possibility of remote entertainment value it was in the auditions and not in the terrible shit that came after.

he dresses up as a dog and barks
youtube.com/watch?v=licNLUzYpo0

He's got moves desu

he's got ONE move tbqh

youtube.com/watch?v=EIdAJZvMjq0
I imagine he enjoyed this more than he'd let on

Emergency face lift???

botox withdrawl.

Trips and he dies in an hour

nope