Hello, anons!

Hello, anons!
>Penis piercing thread

>Pros and cons
>Experiencies
>Do you recommend it?

Pic related

Looks fucking hideous and degenerate af. Why waste your money?

But seriously they're actually pretty dangerous, read up on reports where people say it's caught on clothes and torn the skin. Painful shit dude.

My friend has a PA. He says chicks love it. Said sex is better for him. He recommended i get one too, i just dont think i could sit there and have something peirce my dick. Also said it hurt when he got boners for like a month. Wasnt supposed to jerk it for a month, could only hold out for 2 weeks, said the first time he came it was all bloody.

>cons
Having a piece of metal stabbed through your genitalia.

I have a prince albert and I've never had problems with it.

this

What are you a fucking faggot?

Eh to each his own. It is really funny to me sometimes when some retard with an eyebrow ring is complaining about how it hurt and you're just like "yeah ok you are so extreme".

Howbout pierced nipples, any experience?

Got a PA thought I was going to die the first time I took a piss but once it healed it was fine.

Yeah, getting one means a brief painful piercing followed by two weeks of pissing razorblades and keeping things clean. After that, you're set. Most men can handle this.

No regrets at all by the way.

Pic related; my PA piercing.

I have been told nipples hurt way more than a PA.

The pissing razorblades thing is really for like...a day if that.

The problem with it is it's super sensitive for a couple weeks after it's done so you're getting boners CONSTANTLY, like worse than when you started puberty.

Come over here, take your dick out, and i'll start stabbing it with pins and needles. Then you can decide on your own if you want piercings.

Tank thread.

Tanks A lot

I'm much more curious about later effects. Does it make nipple more sensitive etc

Sure thing, get tired of retarded shitposts. So here’s tanks.

It makes tanks.

I can tell you with the PA you're pretty much going to have to sit to pee after awhile for your own sake. It's not hard to get used to that though.

Aw yay I’m not the only one with tanks

Most pain I have ever experienced in my life. Never fully healed even after years and led to scar tissue build up despite me cleaning them properly. Women loved it though. Still ended up taking them out due to the healig issue.

Apadravya piercing is the only way to go
Here's my pierced cock

Well tanks are better than the russian shills posting asian women in Trump threads

See now I've got a PA and I consider what you've got way more intense lol.

>Sex is better
Spoken like a true faggot.

What is the model of the tank?

Don't listen to squeamish morons. Pierced cock is better. Chicks love it. Picture related, my reverse PA.

That's only true if you stretch it up to a retarded size. I piss normally standing.