What's the most frightening experience you've had Sup Forums?

What's the most frightening experience you've had Sup Forums?

Thread has really potential. Bumping while I type my story.

One time, a nigger knocked on my door.

Bump

Trapped under one of those timed pool covers for six hours.

Hillary Clinton almost becoming president.

Got robbed a gun point by nigger... Also girlfriend got robbed at gunpoint by nigger.... Niggers suck here

I was a Royal marine for several years and had a couple of deployments to Iraq.
I really never felt scared (wary perhaps, but no more than that), day 113 of my 2nd deployment we were ambushed after an IED was detonated next to one of our vehicles.
When we exited the warrior (an APC) we came under direct fire from building windows and rooves.
After some of my mates were shot and my Rupert (officer) killed I was for the first time scared of getting hit, my superman complex where I thought I was immune from fire was stripped away in just a minute.
The contact lasted around 4 minutes but by the time it was finished I thought I had pinged a towelie and thought I had left without a scratch.

Two hours later I found a dent in my helmet where I had apparently been hit (I just don't remember it) with a glancing AK round.
The thing that really bothered me though for the rest of that deployment was the bullet holes in my clothing, there were 2 pairs or holes in my left trouser leg and one pair in my shirt at the back, it had missed my body armour and gone right through and exited again.

Hate me for being a war-monkey Sup Forums, but I've had an interesting ride up until this point, can you guys say the same?

Was drunk walking home alone from a bar. Thought I'd take a short-cut and jump down a retaining wall onto some grass. It was late April so the ground was still much harder than I was expecting and broke my ankle.

Tried to get back over the retaining wall but still the worst pain of my life, so I resolved to wait for help. Spent from midnight to about 6AM passing in and out of consciousness.

Saw a fox at one point.

Sometime after 6am a jogger came by on the trail and I was able to convince him to call me an ambulance.

It started snowing hard around 10AM I guess, I was already at the hospital with a morphine drip going.

An intense night in my life.

About six years ago I was up at about 1:30am playing Skyrim when someone starts pounding on my front door. I tip-toed to the door and looked out the peephole and whoever it was was standing just out of sight of the peephole. Fuck that. I knew they were doing that on purpose so I just sat back down to play Skyrim. They proceeded to pound REALLY LOUDLY on my front door for another ten minutes before going away. I gave it about five minutes after they left to open my door and peek out and didn't see anyone. I went back to Skryim yet again and about ten minutes later I hear someone messing with my doorknob. Whoever it was was pressing against my door with all their weight (and probably a prybar of some kind) trying to break it open. I got up and got really close to the door and yelled WHO'S THERE?! as loud as possible. The would-be burglar took off after they heard me yell and I never got a good look. Called the police after that and found pry marks on my door.

May not sound like much but it scared the shit out of me at the time.

Even though I'm an american i thank you for your service

When the cops accused me of a dispicable crime and locked me up overnight. They were screaming at me and shit. Saw the detectives the next morning and they dropped the charges. Was a freaky experience.

What did they want to charge you for???

So you were hit 4 times, but can't remember any of the times and didn't feel it hit you? You still got them checked out though right?

Sex assault. The cops were nice to me the next day cuz they didn't think I did it.

It must have sucked dick knowing you might have been locked up for absolutely no reason because they fucked the investigation up.

robbed at gun point by a nigger and some bald white guy or mexican couldnt tell in the dark

Yeah I didnt understand the justice system back then. I thought I was going to get locked up for a long time. Pretty freaky.

damn thats scary. At lest the next day they knew they were wrong and seemed apologetic. Most cops are pretty cool but once in a while you get an asshole

>be a utility right of way tree trimmer
>on the climb crew
>have to climb a dead willow over a 3-phase
>gotta limb walk out on this dead-brittle branch
>90ft off the ground, gotta control every piece as to not hit/connect the phases
>windy as fuck
>i can hear the thing cracking under my feet the whole time
>im held up by a rope far above me but if this lead breaks ill go smashing into some sharp willow stubs

i made it out okay but holy jesus that was fucking scary for like 20 minutes there, every time the wind came up id just stand still and wait for it to pass

Dragged by a car

Day after I got out of the army, wife and I went to an outdoor gun range. Kid and his 2 grandpa's out shooting a 22.
>ask to go cold
>thumbs up around, everyone backs away from bench
>walk out to 100yd target
>pop pop pop
>kid shooting his 22 at me laughing

Grandpa's ripped the gun out of his hands but fuck man.... just get out of the army to be shot at by a preteen..... packed our shit up before I beat the shit out of the kid

kek, trapped alone or with a female?

Posted a pic with my sisters name in a family fap thread

based grandpa aint dealing with that kids shit, did they apologize or anything?

oh fuck.

Worked out some how she never found out or didnt say anything

then here you come with your
>has really potential
ruined it for everyone

Well there was one asshole when we were all put in a room together. He told us to leave our lunch bags in the cells. Then some mentally ill homeless guy tried carrying his lunch bag to the next cell and the cop screamed at him and smacked it out of his hands. Power tripping faggot was he.

Had guns pointed at me at CDG airport by French MPs that were investigating a suspicious package.

When I was 11 or 12 I heard breathing underneath my bed. Slow and steady breathing.
I was terrified and lay there as still as I could, sweating and close to tears.
Eventually, I mustered up the courage to run downstairs to my parents, telling them what was happening while crying.
They comforted me and went to to my room and prayed, checked under the bed (nothing was found) and then left.
I lay down and heard the breathing again for 2 or 3 breaths and then it stopped and never returned.
I had been reading a book by Darren Shan, which is a children's book writer who involves a lot of demonic characters and themes. I never read his books again.

I don't remember the hit on the helmet but I didn't feel the others either.

being stabbed in my prison cell and passing out
from it

lol get the fuck out of the pool

Being circumcised while I was conscious

kek
based little kid

Willem Dafoe?

>pools closed

being strangled repeatedly into unconsciousness by my rapist

Should have waited quietly with a gun pointed at the door instead

Busted a nut in a chubby chick when I was caught up in the moment. I was pretty freaked out for a few months.

did you cum?

nope

did he cum in you?

That's hot.
Women are things.

Thank you for that.

Used to drink energy drinks and prewoekout all the time, at least 1100 mg of caffeine combined a day.
>driving home from school feeling good llike any other day
>light turns green to turn
>instantly feel this feeling I’ve never felt before in my chest
>almost like a palpitation but it lasted for 6-7 seconds and I couldn’t breathe
>remember thinking
>huh, so this is how I die
>20 years old
>after my heart beat returned to normal went to ER and they told me to stop with the energy drinks or I’d die
>haven’t had one for 2 years now

I still have palpitations but nothing nearly as terrifying as that day

Jesus Christ I think i have had that buy very minor before.

Like a really sharp pain in my chest for no reason.

Whoa.
Glad you got back home. Freaks me out thinking why me still here when someone standing next to me was killed. A split second and that would've been me. Hope things are going well for you man. Thank you for your service.

Girl was giving me a hand-job…
Her hand moved further down…
Grabbed my balls, shook them like a maraca!!
PAIN! PANIC!! OH GOD!!!
Do the first thing that comes to mind…
Nipple twist her.
Walk home in agony.
Spend the night with my legs apart and my nuts nestled on a pillow.
Had visions of my balls being a grey, slushy mess in their sack.
Made full recovery.
Live to unload another day.

Wtf was wrong with her?

>lived in a house with an old lady
>she mentioned casually a few times about ghosts and shit
>shrug it off
>our bedrooms are right next to each other i can hear her snoring and shit at night
>some random night
>shes snoring
>footsteps in the hallway
>im alert as fuck to intruders so not a chance some cunt broke in
>what the fuck
>i hear a chair moving in the kitchen
>next morning
>i dont say shit about it cause when you make a claim people could just agree and help reinforce their spiritual paranoia and shit, im big on science
>she asked if i was walking around the house last night
>what the fuck
>next night
>hear her snoring as usual
>open my eyes and see a black figure standing at the end of my bed
>not a nigger, there was no detail literally a human shaped entity but entirely black
>very tall
>just stared at me for a minute
>left
>fucking sweating like crazy tears coming out of my eyes involuntarily
>what in the fuck just happened

the rest of the time i lived there, i saw "shadow people" in the corner of my eye in the bathroom mirror every single day, watching me, only in that house.

Now do u believe

fucking oath

I thought my wife died of alcohol poisoning about 5 years ago. Scariest shit ever, thankfully the ambulance arrived quickly and they got an IV in her.

i saw a lot of shadow people in my old house, just got used to it

>be me
>be 10
>walking to the lake with family
>start crossing railway
>sudden train blares its horn scaring the shit out of me
>trip 10m in front of moving train
>literally shit myself
>take a step to the right and be perfectly fin
>notice the train isnt even moving and is around 20m away
>feel the shit drip down my pants as parents look in disappointment

i stepped in front of a nigger two days ago to sign my debit card pin. i swear he was going to kick my shit in.

I found this a lot funnier than I should have.

Physically, hung out with some gang members unknowingly as in we thought it was just a group of guys until they shot some random person and killed them for seemingly no reason, until they told us.

Metaphysically, skinwalkers were roaming around some forests nearby and me and some friends went to go check it out. we pussied half way out in the night due to not wanting to be killed.