Hey Sup Forums, quick question. Would you date a cute femboy (male) if he had hyper feminine aesthetics...

Hey Sup Forums, quick question. Would you date a cute femboy (male) if he had hyper feminine aesthetics? I'm talking fully passable, without any use of hormonal/surgical bullshit. e.g narrow shoulders, feminine hip-to-waist ratio, girly facial structure, lithe frame, silky smooth skin, somewhat thicc ass/thighs, smol (5'6ft) and overall androgynous/trap af, you get the idea.

>He'd be in his late teens/early 20's.

>Isn't transitioned in any way and is 100% naturally developed with high levels of estrogen since birth.

>Voice cute and girly enough to fool anyone, even your conservative parents.

>Has a timid but kind-hearted personality, will love and support you no matter what.

>Shares similar interests to you such as hobbies, also likes to cook, make you happy and will comfort you in times of need.

>No matter how macho he dresses, he'll always look like a qt3.14 grill with a flat chest.

>Will become annoyed and moody when gets called a girl or be treated like one, even though he secretly likes it.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

no

Yes

Gay

Yes, trap thread go

Da

Yes

Yes.

Hell yea! Seems better than some girls lol.

Oddly specific. In fact overly specific to the point you defined your dream trap and passed mine up. I hate timid, so no

If you know of any pls let me know so I can be happy forever.

You prefer slutty then?

i just want to experience love :(

>You just want a young boy

Ah pedofag I see you've come back.

No.

I'm into pussy. Wouldn't even consider the idea.

>Smol
>5'6
Please stop this user I didn't ask to be 5'5

if i liked dudes, no, because i like dudes.
if i liked women, no, because i like women.

if they got annoyed by being called a girl, its fucking bullshit.

if we assume we are going for completely passable, use the womens restroom, and don't tell anyone they aren't fucking what they got in their pants.

just be a girl.

all i care about is someone who is kind enough to offset what a rotten human i am

thats my dream partner tbh

probably

>Late teens/early 20's
>5'6ft

Gr8 b8 m8

ITT: faggots

Probably

they're hotter when they look a bit boyish, OP is a faggot

Honestly, yeah, thats what I want for the rest of my life