Fifteen years later and i'm still fucking pissed

fifteen years later and i'm still fucking pissed

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AXj69n9OOuY
youtube.com/watch?v=7jGr7B2XJuY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

same, HQ was bad back then

who's the athlete there, the car or the computer that assists the driver?

the humans inside the cars were the athletes until1993

more like until the 80s

differences this season between teammates are bigger than in a long time and back then cars mattered as well and it was even more random and harder to see which teammate is better at the end due to all the reliability issues

Teammates get exactly the same car?

nothing wtong with it. it's a team sport

it is not about senna and died in 1994
it is about how williams basically turned f1 into a slot car racing with the 1993 cars

scuderia tifosi will defend this but ferrari has always been shitty and corrupt

nigga it is not my fault that died a year after the sport had already went to shit
williams fucked the entire category forever into the borginess that it is today

I just wanted to point out that Fangio is the GOAT, they had literally 0 assistance back then and he won 5 titles (with 4 different car brands kek)

Crashes are the only entertaining thing about racing """"sports""""

What am I looking at exactly?

*autistic screeching*

youtube.com/watch?v=AXj69n9OOuY

autism

7-1 F1 version

>Barichello still alive well and enjoying his family life in retirement
>Schumacher remains a seasoned potato

in the end it worked out my hue friend

Why do people forget/ignore that Schumacher gifted Barrichello the US win? In the end they were even. Yeah, they did it twice in Austria but one time Barrichello only was ahead because shit happened to Schumacher during the race.

Rubens Barrichello was leading the race in his Ferrari. He was ordered by his team to let his teammate, Michael Schumacher, overtake him on the last lap, so that Michael would win the race.

Ferrari did it because they wanted Michael to get the points, so he would have a bigger chance of winning the driver's championship (Rubens was lower in the standings, so had less of a chance of winning).

But it was still pretty early in the season - the 6th race out of 17 - and Schumacher already had a massive lead in the championship.

So it was completely unnecessary. And was very rightly seen as a huge dick move towards Barrichello, who had essentially earned the victory, only to be told to move over and let his teammate win on the last lap.

>Why do people forget/ignore that Schumacher gifted Barrichello the US win?
Because he didn't even want to! He was trying to make it a "dead heat", in his own words!

Basically the way I read that is that he thought about letting Barrichello have the win, but he's such a selfish arrogant fuck that he just couldn't bring himself to fully commit to it

I am so fucking glad that Schumacher is a potato now - he deserves every single second of his vegetative state, the fucking bastard

>I am so fucking glad that Schumacher is a potato now - he deserves every single second of his vegetative state, the fucking bastard
he got punished for literally every bad thing he did on track or made up for it
Is it you Damon? Don't you remember you and Michael had two more crashes in your career and both of them were your fault?

NOT TODAY
NOT TODAY
...Yes today.

I wonder what would have been Galvão s reaction had he called that race.

kek

The only person to be pissed about here is Barrichello himself, such a fucking coward, would have lost his job at Ferrari but at least he'd have kept his honor and respect from his people, which he single-handedly lost it all at that moment.

Nah man, it's still sad seeing this guy that is my reference in racing since I was a kid going away in such a shitty way

Nope, Michael deserves all of it. All of it.

Maybe you're right, I can't believe he actually did it. He's like Mark Webber. Too nice to be a successful F1 driver.

>Teammates get exactly the same car
lolno

Finally someone said it.
"NOT TODAY! NOT TODAY! Today yes...TODAY YES? It is unbelievable...look, it is unbelievable"
youtube.com/watch?v=7jGr7B2XJuY

brutal

This

What exactly stopped Barrichello himself from winning that race? What would have happened had he grown balls and ignored the team orders to get a win that was rightfully his?

Barrichello was a pussy; I remember watching this shit live and it was a kick in the nuts, I actually cried, not cause I felt bad for Barrichello but I was so pissed about how much of a faggot he was; nigger, you are first, pretend you didn't hear a shit and keep going.

>What exactly stopped Barrichello himself from winning that race?
He signed a contract.

>What would have happened had he grown balls and ignored the team orders to get a win that was rightfully his?
I don't know what the contract said exactly but I'm pretty sure he would have had to pay Ferrari a gorillion dollars and surely would have lost his seat at the best team

>What exactly stopped Barrichello himself from winning that race?

Team orders.

Didn't want to drive an arrrows or nascar next season...

>Mark Webber
lel
he got beat by Heidfeld in 2005 who had more retirements
Webber never was a great driver or WDC material
also no, he as not le nice guy of F1, too Australian for it and you can see it in his interviews

Damon, again, your son is a downey whereas Michael's might go to F1 despite not even being good

FFFFFFFFFFFFFPFPFPFPFPFPFPF

DDDEEELLLEEETTTTEEE TTTTHHHHIIIIIISSSSSSS