twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because they feel dominant

> Short Guys = Master Race

Cunnilingus standing up

I have never come across something like this

Women
>love

Is it summer already?

I'm 5'7, my girlfriend is 5'11 and also a model. I love it. I'll never go back to dating short girls ever again.

Post pics!

That's very superficial user!

>be 5'4
>she's 5'7
it's complete coincidence. we got to know each other beyond superficial shit like height.

I actually met her online, and we got close even before I found out how tall she was. We've been together for like 5+ years now, I met her almost 8 years ago.
>I was 19, she was 15
>Met her in person, in her country, I was 21, she was 17. Fuck yeah.
>Now I'm 27, She's 22.
She's smoking hot, but I'm really with her now because she's an amazing woman and I loved seeing her become the woman she is today.

Women who date short guys hate themselves and feel like that’s all they can get. Also, they are most likley women who are very dominant and want to cuckhold the male in question.

this statement is false. You shoul have write:

Why does this one particular tall girl I know loves this particular short guy I know instead of me?

The anwers is: OP is a fagget

I'm 5 foot 5 and my girl is 511 and I feel great and loved and not in anyway not in charge.

Nice dude. I'm 6'2 and that's the same height as my gal. She's dated a few short guys and the only ones she didn't respect were those who constantly felt intimidated by her height.

A grown man should be able to handle height differences without being upset. I see so many guys on here and in person complain that women don't want them because they're only 5'8 when in actuality, it's because they're whiny, pushover depressed losers. So many average sized guys can succeed with women of every height, you just have to be a fucking man about it.

No joke, I once dated a girl taller than me (she was 6'3). With heels on, she had quite a large distance on me. I didn't care in the slightest. Had I did, she would have found herself a guy who was actually masculine.

Props though: few guys have the balls to man the fuck up and date a woman taller than them. Most just whine and make excuses.

youtube.com/watch?v=sua2ihWri9Y this is what woman love

nice wheels Sup Forumsro

Pic not related but the joke was pretty funny lol

Amen, bro. It's all about confidence. If you want something, man up and go get it. I think it's hot as fuck if my girl wears high heels.

Only a very small percentage of men are 6' and above, so if you're only looking at height you're severely limiting your chances of finding a great partner.

They don't. They always want a taller man

Yup, I figured that out early from my buddy Dave. He's 5'4 and pulls the hottest women every time and isn't even rich. He just has that confidence and charisma that women cannot resist. I could make fun of his height and he'd just shrug it off and make a similar lighthearted joke back as he didn't give a shit.

you notice so many people use height as an excuse even thhough they have so many flaws not even a 2/10 would date them?

Why do you keep posting this thread? Is this part of the Jewish shilling? WOMEN LOVE NIGGERS AND SHORT MEN OH YES GOYIM YES THEY ALSO LOVE CHEATING AND DEVIL WORSHIP YES YES GOYIM

Bro thats Tom Bombadil, Swagmaster of Middle Earth

So many manlets in here. All with short friends who pull hot girls. Yeah right. Even the most intelligent rational girls I've ever met who are genuinely caring and see passed all physical problems, being really short still turns them off. Luckily I'm 6'3 and girls ask how big are you all the time, I tell them my penis size and they are like no, your height, then they cream.

Bullshit, its a hardwired natural instinct to avoid short guys. Being confident isnt going to help that.

Because we're the only ones who give them any attention.

Has it occurred to you that your physical properties are attracting a particular kind of person and your own experiences of sexual success are based on your perspective?

Seriously user, go outside to a club and WATCH what is happening around. I say a club, because the drunk atmosphere removes inhibitions and allows you to see the base sexual nature of people. You get some women hanging around the bar looking for big spenders. You get some women deep into the dance floor looking for the person with the best moves. Some women are looking for the largest group of males. Some for the best sexual appeal. Some don't care and aren't looking for guys. Some are looking for other women. All are looking for confident, fun-loving people to have a good time with, regardless of the definition of good time.

The point is, different women look for different attributes in their sexual partners. Its almost like they're individuals with different tastes.

There's no universal 100% rule on what women find attractive, and anyone who thinks otherwise has 0 experience with women. No, it definitely is not. Plenty of women prefer a tall, dominant man. Plenty of women look for other things and are more than fine with a decent height as long as you bring something to the table.

The short guys who always blame everything on height are usually boring losers with nothing to offer a girl. You can call bullshit all you want, but you're fucking delusional if you think short guys can't get women. Not 100% of women, but there's enough out there that if you can't get laid, height is not your concern.

Hardwired instinct my ass, I guarantee you cannot provide a source on that bold claim. Call bullshit all you want, but at least spend 30 seconds defending your shitty argument. That won't happen because we know you got nothing.

>see passed

FUCKING KEK

This sounds like you've never been to a club mate. Did they not let you in with your fedora? No women actively seek short men. Theres obviously a threshold, similar height or a tiny bit shorter is dependent on the women, but I guarantee no women is actively seeking a really short guy. You can list random shit that has no bearing on your point all you want.

Keep on being delusional manlets.

Jeez short man syndrome is strong in here.

I've never known a woman who didn't mock short men.
The general consensus from the women I've talked to about it is that the guy has to at least be taller than them, but being taller than that isn't any better.

>had i did
whew

Woman dont actively seek short guys - bait.

God damn im glad im not short. Obviously makes you short mentally as well.

>Theres obviously a threshold, similar height or a tiny bit shorter is dependent on the women
You've just disproved your own point. Not all women are the same height, and therefore tall/short is entirely subjective and relative to their own height.

user are you an Asian?

Tall women like any men, who will talk to their awkward, ski boat feet having asses. Short guys like tall girls, just like lifted trucks, motorcycles, and guns. Anything to feel less beta, in a tall mans world, instead of a fucking elf in a tree.

The delusion is so strong. Regardless of the womans height, if the guy is significantly shorter he is undesirable, its both an instinctual reaction to bad genes and a cultural reaction to short men being angry or inferior. I have no idea what you are talking about as it has no bearing on what I said.

holy shit how strong are those suspender clips!!!!

This, tall women are the equivalent to short guys. They go for eachother as theres no one else, which is mad because it just accents both their deformities

I'm 6'2. I was talking to the other guy who has no issues with his height.

Keep on attempting the shitty one liner insults because you're too retarded to come up with or defend even the most basic stance. I'm completely right and you know it: manlets can get laid and while some women prefer height, others have no issue with average/short guys. There is no universal set of traits women find attractive. Leave the house once in a while and you'll see what I mean.

You could attempt to argue my point, but we both know you're too retarded and to come up with anything even remotely intelligent.

Great comment Einstein, is that seriously the best you got?

I think its pretty idiotic to believe no short guy has ever got a girlfriend or got laid, thats not been anyones point at all, you're just fucking oblivious. My point has been no woman actively seeks a short guy, its not an attractive trait to women in general, compounded by the cultural stigma that comes with it. The short guys that get laid are getting laid because of outside variables or specific scenarios, NOT because they are short. You absolute disgrace to the tall. No girl friends shortness attractive, its something they put up with.

not only the tell women, mate

Yeah yeah, move the goal posts because what you initially said was beyond idiotic and you called bullshit on something that happens extremely frequently. I'm a disgrace to the tall because I have nothing against short guys? They can't help their genetics, so I don't fault them in the slightest. Likewise, I couldn't care less if short guys are successful, I wish everyone the best and understand short guys have a slight disadvantage, but can easily work around that.With some women, this is a disadvantage at all, especially if the short guy is fit and dominant.

Why do short guys upset you so much? Did a manlet steal your woman?

"Model" usually equal anorexic, 6'2", with odd bone structure. Have you ever noticed that most men in the fashion industry are gay? Petite or smaller girls are way better looking in person, not some gangly, clothes rack, that looks hot in her headshots but a freak on the street. Every time I meet these chicks that "model" same shit. Little feet, small size is the hottest chick. All ogres report too the swamp.....

what are you talking about, read the comments before that one, thats all people have been saying, I dont think you're 6'1 you're a fucking loser manlet. Saying girls dont actively seek short guys is not hating on short people you moron, its a fact. No one actively seeks amputees unless they have a weird fetish. Its the same concept.