Why is he yelling?

Why is he yelling?
Calm the fuck down

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CDKkRSUrTd8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

the only good NIN album and Down In It was the best song.

wat

t. Death Grips fag

is that the one where he raps?

I hate Death Grips

I love death grips (and NIN) and this user is smoking teh crack.

I’m always cynical when an artist comes out and says something like “oh I can’t listen to [album] it makes me cringe”.

But in Trent’s case with PHM, that album must fucking hurt to listen to for him now. I’m sure it’s a small price to pay as he enjoys his successful lifestyle & qt wife, but still. There are some moments on that first album that make me wince

NOW I'M SLIPPING ON THE TEARS YOU MADE ME CRY

WHILE THE DEEEVIL WANTS TO FUCK ME IN THE BACK OF HIS CAR

Downward Spiral is far cringier though

does trent have non-cringey lyrics?

lol fuck off. it’s his worst song.

down in it? more like down WITH it, amirite

reznor is a death grips fan

why, retard?

I like the lyics because they are nice reflectionas to where he is at the time. But objectively:

year zero
hesitation marks
NTAE

Good album, but not the best.

I love NIN. They're basically nu-male repellent.
>HAHA YOU LISTEN TO NINE INCH NAILS? I HEARD ONE OF THEIR ALBUMS AND THE LYRICS WERE SOOOOOO CRINGY I IMMEDIATELY HAD TO TURN IT OFF XD. THIS TRENT REZNOR GUY MAN

shitty lyrics, shitty vocals, rips off another song

>rips off another song
what's the song? and I like the lyrics, I sing along to it in the car.

youtube.com/watch?v=CDKkRSUrTd8

Honestly I hear Terrible Lie more than I do Down In It

He admits it's a shameless rip off.

Dig it by Skinny Puppy. Trent Reznor admitted he stole from it.

it's totally Terrible Lie. fucking retard. I feel vindicated now.

GUESS IM NOT THE ONLY BOYYY FOR YOUUU

honestly i respect him for putting his most vulnerable, juvenile feels that everybody has sometimes but doesn't want to talk about into his music. takes a certain kind of courage. but yeah nu-males gotta have that irony

Now all that I've been hearing must be true
I guess I'm not the only boy for you :'(

At this point I can't name a more rent free band

Depeche Mode but edgier: 7/10

steel has spoken

>shitty lyrics
Lyrics that are honest and don't hide in shitty "2deep4u" metaphors like your p4k approved soyboy bands? Lmao!

>shitty vocals
Nasal sounding vocals =/= bad. There's a difference between a singer and a vocalist, the latter being Trent.

>Rips another song
Even though Trent admitted to rip off Skinny Puppy's Dig It, they don't sound similar, maybe for the beat.

Se yeah fuck off you Sup Forumsdrone asshole.

hmmmm

damn, didn't think he could get more based

>Lyrics that are honest and don't hide in shitty "2deep4u" metaphors like your p4k approved soyboy bands? Lmao!
>Nasal sounding vocals =/= bad. There's a difference between a singer and a vocalist, the latter being Trent.
imagine being this dense

Sup Forums kiddos can't stand music that is genuine and doesn't have a layer of irony over it. Hence the popularity of artists such as Kanye West and Death Grips and the general dismiss over Trent Reznor or Steven Wilson.

Am I the only one who cracks up listening to Down In It? It's fucking Trent Reznor rapping about being a clown high up in the sky and screaming NANANANANANANANANANA. Everytime I hear it in public I just start losing it.

i'm a big nin fan though. i just think down in it is a shitty rip off.

>clown
it's cloud. and you might be autistic.

cloud

it's weird, but probably because it is a rip-off of skinny puppy's 'dig it' (by his own admission) and so not really his own style

imagine starting a music career not sure just where you stand, so you jump around genre and and take cues from established artists, and nearly 30 year later people are complaining about it on a Filipinia dating forum.

and try finding an artist who hasn't been through that

This one got me to dohoho, it's like listening to Butters Stotch or some Mormon kid try to rhyme.

Dude the third EP better be good. Otherwise I'll whine on the internet.

What was wrong with this dude?

He could have any chick he wanted but he came off as a needy motherfucker at times.

Did he want the one that got away?

I enjoyed head like a hole

must feel good for Reznor

mental illness

>i don't agree with you, because you're dense!
nice ad-hominem faggot.

It's sad. But I know what it's liked to be loved and not want to be loved by that person, by someone else.

guy was fucked up but his attractiveness allowed him to pass as a normalfag

>tfw saw NIN live at Aftershock for the first time
>tfw singing along with the crowd to all the classics
10/10, would see again

I have women hit on me, I just don't want them, I want the one I can't have, always been that way with me.

And I can never do enough to change their mind. All of my girlfriends were fucking boring while I wanted someone else.

heroin

he was never a heroin addict

That wasnt the point, Down In It was one of the first industrial rap songs, so it would make sense DGfags would only like that