Stoner thread? Stoner thread

Stoner thread? Stoner thread

I have:

1. Weed (Girl scout cookies, blueberry and white widow strains)
2. Acid (300 micrograms)
3. Shrooms (Cubensis Golden Teacher and Thai strains)

Im thinking of mixing and matching everything and ive never done this before - basically, im thinking of rolling a j with all 3 weed strains and taking all the acid and 3.5 gs of shrooms.

Anyone have experience mixing acid and shrooms together? Anyone experience acid, shrooms and weed together? What can i expect?

Also what should i do? Im thinking of going out to see the shape of water movie or staying in and turning off the lights and listening to deep house music. Any suggestions on good movies or shows to watch when high?

Also stoner thread general.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/KXolf3e1Gq4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Dude I'm like, so high right now [8]

Just do the acid, and then the weed about an hour into the trip. Don't mix shrooms with either.

Go for a walk outside before the weed kicks in.

Make as good a light show for yourself as you can and listen to music in the dark when the weed hits. Shower if you can manage it. That should be all you need.

If you need visual stimulation, don't watch any movies that have a chance of giving you unpleasant visuals.Think "If a 6 year old saw this, could it give them nightmares?". Movies are better for when you're coming down from the whole trip though.

SET UP YOUR CAVE BEFORE STARTING THE TRIP. GET ALL YOUR COMFIES AND SNACKS AND HARDWARE SET UP FIRST.

Do not combine shrooms with LSD.

This guy speaks the truth. Although I would give it a lot longer to enjoy the ride before using weed.

I only suggested he try it so soon into the trip cause he's using edibles, so it will then take a while longer to kick in. It's hard to time out these things so for a first timer I just wanted to give simple idiot proof stuff

Op here, three votes for not mixing LSD with Shrooms.

I need to know: why?

It sounds like it would be fucking amazing bc i am well experienced with both and love both almost equally.

Anyone have a bad experience mixing the two?

Ahhh, sorry, yes. In which case I would say you are bang on.

Mixing shrooms with weed is great. The weed chills out your trip and helps you avoid bad thoughts.

They're two very different vibes.

Shrooms are much more earthy, you're connected to your environment and more emotional.

With acid, your brain is a lot more clinical and you can be really introspective.

If you are both emotional and introspective, you can have a really bad time.

That's me just bullshitting an answer, but the truth is that two good things don't always mix to make a third good thing.

Unless weed makes you really paranoid, or one of the other many bad things it can do on its own. Shrooms are, in my experience, much more delicate and should probably just be done on their own

I really love shrooms. I agree that acid and shrooms are a different experience. Ive never had a bad time on either and mixed weed regularly with both.

The only bad trip i ever had was with Hawaiian Baby Woodrose from which you can extract LSA, a naturally occurring chemical compound (distantly) similar to LSD.

I ate a bunch of seeds and pretty soon i was tripping my balls off, in full panic mode, seeing people with no faces and throwing up.

Kids stay away from Hawaiian Baby Woodrose and Morning Glory seeds. Shit are bad news.

You know the song Gimme Shelter? The woman singing RAPE! MURDER! was pulled out of bed early one morning to sing it. Story goes she had her hair curlers, bath robes, slippers, all that on. She sang so passionately you can hear her voice break, just listen for the WOO! After recording she had a miscarriage not even three hours later. The woman couldn't listen to the song for years afterwards.

>Blueberry

My favorite strain.

Wtf r u talking about are u high

I was high when I read the "behind the music" thing when that song came on. That's a true story, she really did miscarriage that morning after singing.

Blueberry is really amazing. Its really an almost psychedelic high, and it lasts for hours.

I will say though, i grew the shit myself, and it doesnt get nearly as blue/purple as advertised (pic related). Still some incredible shit though.

Whichever is more potent will cancel the other out, they don’t combine effects or get crazier. Better to just take the acid then take the shrooms another day otherwise you’d just be wasting it.

>"They don't combine effects or get crazier"

This is false.

I'll be damned if that's not the prettiest pic I've seen today. I really want to grow, and I'm from Michigan so like this year or next. You'll be hearing from Blueberry user again for grow tips.

Blue bud is just easier to look at than like orange shit. Man I wish I could still get it.

if you want higher on psychedelics then smoke it but not before it

So weed during mushrooms trip you're saying

Im in the US too, in a state where it's illegal. Its not super easy but its not hard either.

Ive grown about 10 plants now. Each one a different strain. Its an art and a science, and you need good materials.

Heres some white widow for ya. Solid strain, real popular in the netherlands.

You know what you’re right, I was thinking of phenethylamines, like mescaline or 2-cb.

Never taken peyote (mescaline) and never even heard of 2cb, had to look it up. Looks like its similar to mdma?

Never liked mdma much, kinda like i never liked coke much.

Give me weed acid and shrooms and im good for life. Might try peyote one day and maybe even ayahuasca but not right now.

Yeah, ive done weed during the trip and its great. I actually think its almost necessary to have by your side in case your trip goes the wrong way and you need to calm yourself down.

No shroom+lsd experiences here? Im surprised.

Any DMT experiences? Whats a light, normal, heavy, heroic dose like? How do you even take it? Do you need a pipe? Do you mix it with weed? What are the effects like? How much does it cost?

Don't mix.

Bad reactions are common when mixing.

One of my friends had a seizure while mixing.

mushrooms are acid btw

All things you could look up.

and*

True but i bring tits in exchange

Thanks for your effort bro.

It’s very different in my own experience. Basically shut off my depth perception and gave me super human hearing. Like being able to process multiple conversations in a crowd distinctively. Took like 4 hours to come up too, fucking weird.

op never mixed acid and shrooms but if u did that u would have to take the acid in advance since that trip is like 12 hours compared to shrooms 6ish. i had acid with 25-i once..do not reccommend

Is this 2cb or mescaline?

2cb

peyote

DMT

shrooms

mdma

youtu.be/KXolf3e1Gq4

ayahuasca

Jenkem

speed

ketamine

weed

Kratom.

GHB

bathsalts

Rape.

bleach

Has anyone experience with Bromo-Dragonfly?

test

test2

My first trip was on mushrooms that had been soaked in some sort of acid solution. By far, the strongest trip I've ever had. I had an amazing time, but my friend freaked out; kept clenching his right hand and arm muscles, but said he wasn't in control of that. He also pissed the bed, so we kept flipping his mattress over and over because we thought that would air dry it. Good times. Very strong visual hallucinations, tried to do a crossword puzzle on the toilet and could barely read English anymore, and for about 2 minutes I couldn't tell left from right or up from down.

Op here, thanks for all the replies. Didn't hear anyone advising against it so i went ahead and rolled a j with the three strains. Smells amazing. Pic related should be fun.

>"He also pissed the bed"

Kek

I've done it twice, 50mg both times, a mid level trip. It's very bizarre and intense. It's on a whole other level compared to acid or shrooms. It's like having a completely different reality replace your own, 4 dimensional type shit.

You smoke it and it hits you really fast and hard. I took a huge hit and held it in a long time, I started feeling it before I even exhaled it. Everything started vibrating, faster and faster, then everything exploded. Crazy shapes and colors everywhere, the laws of time and space no longer applied. Spirals that went on forever, stuff moving towards me and away from me at the same time. Humanoid figures. If you do a high level dose they interact with you, I just saw them though, like it was watching me and checking me out..

That's the best I can explain it in words. Honestly it's indescribable, it's very powerful and nothing can prepare you for it. Not for the faint of heart, it's called the most powerful psychedelic for a reason. If you want to try it start really low. I've got a bunch laying around but I'm anxious to touch it again, second time didn't go so well, I can go into more detail about it if you want.

Op here thanks for the story. So did you put it in a pipe or mix it with weed in a j?

And yes please share your bad trip. It seems like an extremely fast onset shroom/ acid trip, is that accurate?

Uh, you can still get it. Just buy it online. Pretty easy

>Tfw recently discovered weed delivery service
Is this shit real? This shit aint legal in my area but the internet points toward this being legit.

This one time I got super high and decided I wanted a clense. I ate an entire block of cheese, 2 Carolina reaper peppers, and a tub of butter with a bunch of fiber crackers. Then I went down to the local ghetto gas station and got their 'beef and cheddar' which is a sandwich of old bread random beef cuts. Then they dip the sandwich in the juices they stew the meat in and then they use the nacho cheese pump to add the 'cheddar' part. It's not good, but it makes me shit crazy, and my shits stink really bad. Then I cooked up a bunch of broccoli and ate that with some flaimn' hot Cheetos and waited. My stomach was in some intense pain after all this but I kept it down and I was rewarded with the hardest, hottest, greenest shit i've ever had in my life. It stank like a dead baby puked on by a wino in the sun in 104 degree weather next to a paper factor. I felt like I was shitting white hot burning metal. I was smoking the entire time. I was so high I felt like my body was ripping itself apart. I felt like my body was shrieking in the bathroom. I was sweating on my head and my back was pouring. My eyes were bloodshot red with weed and straining myself from shitting so hard. It was the best time ever ever had on weed.

Its absolutely real in states like colorado, washington and california. Its an absolute scam if ur in a state where its illegal.

You can buy it online and the mailman can b ur delivery servixe.

Op here i kekd pretty hard and im not even high 10/10

>So did you put it in a pipe or mix it with weed in a j?

I put it in a bong, laid it on a small bed of weed. It's really potent, when you smoke it you have to get it all in one or two big hits, and hold it in for a while. Because it hits you very fast. A J wouldn't work if you want the full experience, you have to get a lot in at once.

>It seems like an extremely fast onset shroom/ acid trip, is that accurate?

Yes very fast, within seconds, one minute you are sober the next you are in a different reality. The total trip lasts around 15-20 minutes. But you can't compare it to acid or shrooms, it's a whole other level.

>And yes please share your bad trip.

I heard this very weird vibrating/humming noise. It felt like someone or something was using frequencies to hack into my brain. After it was over I kind of freaked out and felt like everyone was after me, like my life was an experiment and I was being watched. I nearly took all my DMT and acid and flushed it down the toilet, I thought the cops/feds were going to bust down my door any second for some weird reason. Good thing I calmed myself down and didn't flush it all. I made the mistake of smoking in my bed, so for the next couple weeks I had trouble sleeping because I was getting flashbacks. Eventually everything went back to normal though. I'm fine now, I still do acid and have a great time but I'm scared to try DMT again. The first time was good, second time not so much.

Maybe it was because I was tripping too often at that period of time, I did DMT one day, 400mcg of acid the next, then I did DMT the day after. After that I calmed down and do psychedelics less often.

i was gonna buy 50 of them and spike the punch at prom with them

Damn dude 400 mikes of acid is damn near a heroic dose.

Looking up dmt extraction methods now, you ve piqued my interest

50 hawaiin baby woodroses that is but i would skin them first then crush them and then pour it and mix in the punch and watch as people freak out

What about in [spoiler]Leaf land?[/spoiler]

i mixed mdma, acid and shrooms once and it was fucking awesome. Do whatever, you wont die from either weed/acid/shrooms; might aswell try to combo it.

You are one of the people no one likes to smoke with because you always vomit your terms into our ears. Just smoke or take the drugs and shut the fuck up.