Quit smoking thread. my last cigarette was 3pm thursday and it's now 5am sunday...

quit smoking thread. my last cigarette was 3pm thursday and it's now 5am sunday. have been smoking for 14 years and was smoking four 25g pouches a week. but going at it cold turkey. anyone else quitting?

Attempted to quit last week. Went on the patch again, ended up buying a pack yesterday. Gonna giver again after this pack. I started when I was living in Korea and they were 75 cents/pack.

Quit over two years ago, feel way better now, can't believe I smoked for so long.
The first month is tough, especially if you drink..

use the patch 18 yrs ago now 43

two separate systems

CQ had 21 14 and 7

another brand had 22 and 11 went through em all..

ate quite a bit of beef jerky..

I was scared of going on the patch because of the nicotine still going through the system. Once I found out it's out of the system in a couple of days I thought I'd just tough it out and try to sleep the detox away.

is it true that even if you quit you'll still always want to smoke? because thats the one thing having me think fuck it whats the point

never picked up smoking, but I believe in you, you can do it user.

thanks man, I wish I never started

Smoked for 18 years. Started vaping and smoking. Cut the smoking. Kept vaping with heavy nicotine. Slowly limited down to 0mg vape. Cut the vape habit without withdrawal.

quitted last week. chewing nicotine gum since then.
smoked for 16 years now. it's really hard not taking a cig when drinking with friends.

This never goes away.

Smoked Marlboro lights since I was 13. Quit at 32. Picked up vaping and never gone back. Not even once. It got me to the point where I can't even stand the smell of cigarette. You can do it Op, it's not hard. Save your money.

Moar plis. Shes hot as a fuck

i dont think anyone likes the smell of ciggettes, im a smoker and hate when people smoke inside

No smoking makes me sick now. Even being near a smoker makes me wretch these days.

Hey guise I wanna quit smoking let's not think about smoking by creating a thread all about smoking

What's weird is even when I was a smoker, I couldn't date a girl who smokes regularly. It disgusts me. Vaping is the way to go for anyone who wants to quit smoking. Those nicotine patches dont work for me, chewing tobacco will strip your teeth out of your mouth.

cold turkey is the best imo, why prolong the withdrawal

im on 2 weeks myself

piss off cunt

well it is better to stop then to be 40 and looking like you are 60

I quit cold turkey about 2 years ago, after 44 years of smoking. And I loved smoking (not just habit), so if I pulled this off, anyone can.
Still crave 'em, though

how you going at the moment?

I haven't dipped in months since I started vaping, although I have found vaping to be more expensive since the coils I had kept burning after 4 days at 5$ a pop, the juice is 25$ for 100+ ml and of course the cost of the mod and tank.

OP is a faggot. Smoking is the stupidest addiction in existence; extensive risk, minimal reward. This isn't the 1950's, you have no excuse for being so retarded as to taking up the habit so get fucked if you think you deserve any sympathy

You will relapse and take it up again no matter how hard you try so just kill yourself now faggot

Quit smoking weed for a couple months for financial reasons and im fucking losing my head. People say once you quit for a while you see what you had been doing to yourself but Im now unable to decompress doing the things I enjoy after a stressful day and Im thinking more psychotically more and more everyday...

I don't think anyone who's posted has posted anything related to seeking sympathy you retard

I quit weed by going on a very long booze bender