How much do you bet that grimeposters will keep posting but when Claire finally releases her next album...

How much do you bet that grimeposters will keep posting but when Claire finally releases her next album, there won't be a single one to talk about it ? I remember in early 2017 when Annie Clark General threads were made daily, but when Masseduction came out, the stans suddenly went quiet.

^ The most complex thought he will have all day

>he

you will lose your bet, guaranteed. grimes is far more memeable than annie. grimes' popularity here is pretty much assured. she almost finished her album, so it will be out quite soon.
>I remember in early 2017 when Annie Clark General threads were made daily
made by whom? hint: by that 'mommy' obsessed cretin. you know which one. that toxic idiot ruined any discussion about her. people just listen to her music without talking too much about it.

Sup Forums will be nothing but grimes threads

Grimes makes derivative amateurish synth pop. She is a lousy singer, poor producer and surrounds herself with "yes men" that treat every idiotic idea she has like it's pure gold. It also seems more and more likely that she has a serious drug problem.

As always I will be avoiding any mention of her here.

Good luck.

I remember when we'd have annie threads before 2017.

I've been here too long.

>As always I will be avoiding any mention of her here.
Yeah I can tell you're good that

That's a shame, there's quite a lot to talk about when it comes to her discography, especially the contrast between her first two albums and her last two albums.

>zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
those are just your silly opinions.
>It also seems more and more likely that she has a serious drug problem.
she had, not has.

you just don't get it

>As always I will be avoiding any mention of her here.
Troll logic

bump

you're just underestimating her POWER on Sup Forums. she's the only solo artist able to have bump reaching threads as a norm. almost every single time.

No shit it's just one obsessed guy bumping it who has nothing better to do

i remember when i was anonymous. what give some people the right ill never fucking know

its probably grimes and her friends for example, i could have just been a laurenfag instead

Honestly Grimes is the most overrated, over-reported musical act of this decade. I love a few of her songs and she is clearly Rated just right as a fashion model and youth celebrity, but as a musician, she doesn't deserve the place she's in. There's not enough to warrant it on a musical basis, it's all "X Factor." And that's fine, but I would rather see music media focus on music and she can be a YouTube star like Rosanna Pansino. There's plenty of room to talk about her fabulous clothing and visual aesthetic. I don't know if I could talk about her music for five minutes.

you feel good about it

Obviously not true. Lots of people like Grimes, even Fantano was making fun of Grimes fans.

test

btfo

proof or gtfo. even if it would just one guy bumping the threads, there are others anons who discuss her and her music anyway.

shitty pasta but this caught my attention:
>And that's fine, but I would rather see music media focus on music and she can be a YouTube star like Rosanna Pansino.
>focus on a mediocre literal who
instead providing a decent alternative to grimes, this silly fucker shilled his mediocre waifu.

you know people use this website for company

yay grim

>it's just one obsessed guy bumping
user, you just described >90% of Sup Forums's user base ;)

Lol I just realized that you can switch out "Grimes" and "musical performer" with "Chris Ott" and "music writer" and this actually makes much more sense.

/thread

>this faggot who replies to every opinion with "that's just your opinion"
plz stop

Never met one IRL
It's very possible it's a bot created by her label
>there are others anons who discuss her and her music anyway.
Or it's one guy/bot replying to himself

>Or it's one guy/bot replying to himself
How often do you reply to yourself ITTs?

None.

Why?

that's just your opinion, fuckwit. it worth shit.

that's just your opinion

Then what are you even talking about?