Okay Sup Forums so I want to get high in an Airbnb with my girl this weekend...

Okay Sup Forums so I want to get high in an Airbnb with my girl this weekend. The problem is that I don't want any issues with the room smelling like fucking weed after we leave. I need your advice

>We have a Jacuzzi
>No windows
>The room is cigarette friendly
>We'll have about 5 hrs cuz we have some other stuff to do during the day

how do i greentext?

Search for puffin buddy + only do bong/pipe hits that YOU CAN HANDLE
Other then that, enjoy your night and send us pic of ur girl

Toilet paper tube with dryer sheets in it. Exhale through. Also hide a couple around the room you smoke in.

>Just like texting, but green

If it's cigarette friendly it probably already smells like butts, weed smell doesnt really stick around. Just get some febreeze if you're that worried

cmon man for real

It's a fucking penguin
Actually in my last party a friend of mine broke my bong, so I'm gonna be using joints

Hide a couple of what?

See
we call them puffin buddy thought it was an international shit; But dont put toilet paper put something like Bounce or something that smells good

Actually we've stayed at that Airbnb a few times and it doesn't smell a lot like cigarette

Just put this ">"
Before your text

Lol, I'll try, but it looks like it is the least sexy thing in earth

smoke the joint outside mate

>testing testing

We have a few jacuzzi, we're not smoking outside. I can smoke outside at my place

Kek

neat man, you are are a gentleman and a scholar...
man just use indian incense sticks.... they cover up anything

is this your lady man?

That was my first idea, gonna try that.

We're going to smoke some sour diesel. But I wanna try something new, any recommendations?

Yup

Post her vag.

neat man... hope you find a good solution and have fun with her.... rock on

Just because I think this thread is ded

Thanks bud!

Edibles.

Edibles what

Make brownies or whichever edible you prefer, eat them before checking in or while in the room.
No smell and you're high for quite a while.

I can't cook, I'm in another city and I usually don't carry my kitchen with me

No edibles then.
Maybe do some bong hits in the bathroom or any connected small room (preferably without vents to other rooms). Burn some incense or scented candles in the main room or near the doorway. Should do the trick.

Do you think that if I smoke in the bathroom, the vapor could get rid of some of the odor

Get a Dab pen i smoke all day long at work in bathrooms it dont smell like weed just the flavor it is and it get me High AF with just 2 puffs.

eat some edibles
or smoke it outside real quick

Jacuzzi vapor? No idea, never smoked in one, now I have to do that though.
Smoking in a bathroom with closed door will keep the smell somewhat confined to that room.
It'll still smell, but with incense it's way less likely to be noticeable in the hallway.

if the bathroom has the air vacuum thing in it then it should work. did that at a friends place when he didnt want his room to smell like weed. id say light some incense too at the same time

Im already looking for one on eBay. But I need something for tomorrow

Not an option
What's the point of smoking if I'm going to do it quick like I'm in a hurry?

Well, I'm definitely gonna try the jacuzzi thing

roll a spliff or blunt since they allow cigs. also use a sploof (look it up) to breathe smoke out of. airfreshner and let jacuzzi run for steam

lmao "i can smoke outside at my place" well youre not at your fucking place

you must be some kind of retard. if the place is cigarette friendly then why are you worried about bud? it doesn't linger like cig smoke does and even if it did, say it was cigs since it's allowed.