ABout to smoke a joint and watch a movie, any recommendations? A light and funny comedy or something

ABout to smoke a joint and watch a movie, any recommendations? A light and funny comedy or something.
Also general stoner thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Xcecg4W2yl4
youtube.com/watch?v=YHU7r8hw-ZA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Definately see office space if you haven't so easy to follow and the humour is great when you're high

Heres what i grew, crown royal, cross of purple kush and blueberry

Dank weed buddy, where are you from?

Cop car is a god tier film if you can find that.
Some other good films when stoned are: Rat race and kill bill

A Serbian Film....very funny

A town called panic is innocent and funny

Kek

Just after making myself some rosin using hair straighteners and grease proof paper, got a decent glob for a bong. So I'm feeling pretty content now after that bong, top up with a nice joint, gonna chong out and watch Die Hard 4.0 just because I can't find the tv remote...

canada. that was my very first grow.

Nothing worse than not finding the remote when high. it always freaks me out.

The Big Lez Show on Youtube.

sausage party

Zero Day. It's on YouTube. It's about two dudes pranking their bullies at school.

Schindler's list
That movie fucking kills me everytime
Best comedy ever made

Tucker and dale vs evil
A scanner darkly
Tusk
Jay and silent bob strike back
Super groovy cartoon movie
Dewey cox
John dies at the end
Horns
Evil dead 2: dead by dawn
Drunken master
Rush hour

Super Troopers if you havent seen it.
sequel is finally coming out soon

>ABout to smoke a joint and watch a movie
I recommend to inhale.

Rosin with hair straightener haha i do this too. I also use bubble bags and press the hash

Star wars but drugs are shit...

agreed

cannabis isnt a drug.

I'm in my uncles house watching his dogs for him, so I've no clue where anything is or stays...laptop and mobile hotspot has saved me tonight...

I've only just started doing it recently haha, I'm in the uk so the grass here isn't always the best quality, so it's better just to grind and bong it than press it with straighteners for a minimalist blob of rosin haha. I've been able to get myself decent stuff recently and loads of it at a cheap price, so that's why I'm only playing about with making it now.

Mate download a remote control app to your mobile phone and pray his TV supports it, BAM you've got a remote control hopefully.

I have an LG G6 phone, has a remote device built into it, works perfectly fine with the tv, BUT...it's an oldish tv and doesn't have freeview, so the tvs useless, he has a YouView box which is the remote I need to change channels...shit sucks

I've dick all else to do and have an old folder of stoner comics, if anyone wants me to post them?

Watch cartoons instead.

Please post more, I used to have them all, nostalgic as fuck

"I

Man what a fucking waste. Use a vape like an adult.

This is the first I've been back on Sup Forums in at least 3 years, so I've no idea what comics there is, just a folder load of them

No idea if you're talking about the picture or not, but it's not my photo...

Yeah the pic, look at all that waste man. You can't actually breathe in anything outside of the paper you know.

Watch this fam

youtu.be/Xcecg4W2yl4

Watch The Neverending Story and try to make sense of the message it's portraying, or if you want to laugh at dumb shit idk ask someone else

Anything that you imbibe that causes a physiological or psychological response is a drug numb nuts.

Much appreciated here's tits

Have a random song selection to chill out too, be more suited for tripping, but a nice beat nonetheless...

youtube.com/watch?v=YHU7r8hw-ZA

When it burns, it soaks threw, and obviously when you inhale it, you're getting the smoke off it...that's kinda the whole point of it...

Friday.
Superbad.
The Pursuit of Happyness.

Oldboy

Shit yeah, m8

It's been so long since I've seen a stoner comic thread thank you user

Loving this, please keep posting

That puppet movie I can never remember the name of team America some shit...funny as fuck

No worries!

can also confirm this game is fucking amazing when you're high as fuck

Remember u said that when u drink your coffee or take your tylenol and prescribed meds

2001 A Space Odyssey

TRIPS CONFIRM

Looks like you trippin in space, nigga

Here's some random schwag I grew a couple of years back.

Greetz from Finland.

Netflix - altered carbon

last one folks

Watch this. You will be in a better mood after finishing it.

Thank you user

I'm boutta watch super troopers and burn some blue dream

animal house

>vaped quarter ounce in 4 days
am I doing it wrong?

I haven't smoked in over a year due to my job and the last time I smoked after I was a daily smoker for about a year I got a stomach ache, Im gonna be smoking a little bit tonight. Hoping everything goes smooth and I don't have any stomach problems.

Nice. Can I get some of that

Ted

THE GREATEST STORY NEVER TOLD

all of these comics are amazing
but that weed they're smoking oughta be laced as FUCK

Planet Earth
Except the Blue Planet series. Those suck and are depressing

Watch revenge of the nerds. Really good movie when stoned