Helllo Sup Forums growing up i really hated rap/hiphop and all of the like then discoverd necro and it changed my mind...

Helllo Sup Forums growing up i really hated rap/hiphop and all of the like then discoverd necro and it changed my mind on some things so my question is can death rap and metal coexist with eachother? one of his goodies youtube.com/watch?v=DfGT0ii6LM0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Onh16UHLsZ0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Rap is for niggers so no

No rap is shit.

>rap and metal coexist with eachother
Literally death grips

deathgrips a shit though

I agree with this desu ive hated rap and niggers my whole life but death rap is onto somethin

The video op posted has literally 0 trace of metal in it at all wtf

no

death grips is industrial rap with some digital hardcore influences

Yeah it's rap
however the lyrics album covers and other songs by him have metal influences

It's supposed to be a bridge between metal and rap lad

No thanks. I’m not even into the style of metal he’s jacking. This is a disgusting gimmick and depresses me

It was literally just rap though? Like aside from what it looks like and the vaguely horrorcore lyrics I don’t get where the metal part is

Metal is often seen as Killing gore etc etc. thats where it relates and like i said not that song i posted but other songs do have more "metal" sounds however i dont like the "metal" he does as it's Nu metal wich i find disgusting however the other shit i enjoy.

>lyrics
metal isn't about the lyrics it's about the riffs

You dont like death metal?

Wrong your not gonna hear metal about bitches and hos and shootin up meth

Okay so, basically, that shit isn't really supposed to "bridge the gap between rap and metal", it's actually supposed to clumsily pander to metalheads in the most patronizing and lazy way.

Not really, though again this only very barely has anything to do with death metal anyway
So it’s just horrorcore

Uh
yes I can.
It's called glam metal. Except it's more about coke.

Metal for meth addicts is usually sludge or groove metal.

Again, metal is about the riffs, not about the lyrics

what a thread

You literally can though. Also you might as well call icp and old juicy j “metal rap” if being horrorcore is all this is really about

Kid Rock does a better job of "bridging the gap between rap and metal" than this shit, cause he at least samples metal songs to rap over.

Fucking kid rock.

Oh and also Cradle of Filth, because Dani's vocal delivery is pretty much a rap flow.

Even Liturgy is better at bridging the gap between rap and metal

I'm sure that if I search "bitches and hoes and shootin up meth" in the "lyrical topics" section of Metal Archives I'll get at least ten results.

Maybe up to fifty if I narrow it down to "bitches and hoes" or "shootin up meth"

do you really think most rap music is about shooting up meth?

I almost never hear meth mentioned in hip hop. Is this a bait thread?

and that is fucking sad.

Also Mayhem - A Bloodsword and a Colder Sun.

Alright guess im retarded but i still enjoy it thanks Sup Forums lmao

Ill Bill was allways open about his love for metal. Too bad horrorcore got coopted by meme grindfags

rap and metal should never mix desu
even if it's not done by niggers

so you're basically a juggalo

is this the dubs thread?

rap and metal can coexist but should never mix. unless you're ratm

Just find a good rap.

Death grips has barely any "metal" elements to their msuic

lord. that isn't rap, it's the musical version of a clown making balloon animals at a kids party.

try again, u foolish foolish idiot.

Post empowered for these plebs op.. death rap was a bad example to show the fusion of metal hip hop for these newcomers

kill urself my friend

NO MATTER WHO YOU ARE I'LL HANDLE YA

I like these:
bestie boys
action bronson
run the jewels
despot

youtube.com/watch?v=Onh16UHLsZ0
you are wrong kiddo

go back to your containment board

Necro is absolute bottom tier of hip-hop.

And who is the top tier user

I was generalising

That doesn't matter when Necro is objectively the absolute bottom.

The only cool thing necro did was rap over I Need Love and made the music video his tweaker uncle smoking meth or some shit.

music is for niggers

>death grips
>metal
How new are you?

Not an argument try again lil chappy

i went to sounds of the underground tour in 07. I heard that people booed and threw shit at him every night. he dropped out of the tour by the time the tour reached my city

Necro keeps it real

necro liked a bunch of my shitty beats on instagram once. Thanks necro.

Necro was around way before this horrorcore shit

Funny seeing as a lot of those bands are faggy ass Nu metal id rather listen to a whole lota other gay shit then nu metal

>Hot Topic presents...

Oh boy...

>necro
this isn't a sub-genre it's a theme.

Why are you targeting me?

judging on the cover i thought it was going to be pizza thrash not hip hop