Chester Bennington tribute concert pre-thread

>Linkin Park fans will be able to mourn and honour the memory of the late Chester Bennington in a special tribute concert tonight.
>The tribute to the artist will feature his former bandmates, the remaining membersof Linkin Park, performing together at the Hollywood Bowl in Los Angeles tonight at 7:45pm (9 hours from this post) PST, Friday, October 27.
>The sold-out show will also feature Blink-182, Korn and System of a Down, and many other guests.

Stream link: youtube.com/watch?v=9VoLHdADma8

fuck off shill

Is Jeff Mangum going to be there or not

Suck a dick.
Chester Bennington's death is a benefit to music as a whole.

>many other guests

Actually am getting excited about this. I bet Kendrick Lamar is there and also Swans.

>lives in 2004
Listen to Minutes to Midnight and A Thousand Suns again, and tell me how bad Chester is again.

Fedora's are for people who listen to Linkin Park, fuccboi.

?

>Listen to Minutes to Midnight and A Thousand Suns
I rather get aids

nah, they're for edgelords who lack basic empathy like yourself because you're a bitter virgin and others find you uncomfortable to be around

I have empathy for people who deserve it.
Bennington was a talentless coward and left behind a family and children.

>fedora's are for edgelords
CRAAAAAAWWWWWWLLLLING
IIIIIIIIIIIIIN
MYYYYYYYYY SKIIIIIIIIINNNNNNN

Faggot

Good thread so far, about time it was stickied

Hope you die in a fire faggot. Your attempt at edginess is sad

>the song you use to invalidate Chester's success is the only song you know from them
How unpredictable.

they should be happy. it’ll be the most those bands have profited off nu-metal in over a decade

Literal autism: the post.

Why haven't killed yourself yet?

this has gotta be one of the sadder musician deaths. guy was mocked for years for being a manchild pandering to teenage angst and it turns out he meant every word

this

Given that LP were an industry plant of the worst kind...I can't say I miss him that much.

>Given that LP were an industry plant of the worst kind

this meme again? they started out under a different name and changed it when bennington joined

To be honest, I never thought of Linkin Park as edgy or angsty at all, even in their Hybrid Theory era.

>Listen to Minutes to Midnight and A Thousand Suns again, and tell me how bad Chester is again.
Those are literally two of their worst albums fag

>A Thousand Suns
>one of their worst
it's actually their best if you ignore all the filler interludes and that robot boy song

>this entire post

Yeah you can't really make fun of his lyrics now without being a massive dick.

^This.

>band shows up out of nowhere with a super-slick, professionally produced album that somehow perfectly taps into late 90s pop culture

They were about on the level of N*Sync.

t. retard, they started out as Xero

(you)

AY BICAM SONAM
AY CAM FILL YUDERRR

Worst? Now you're just acting completely idiotic and closed-minded. These albums marked the beginning of Linkin Park's artistic integrity and maturity, where their creativity flourished. Gone were the days of prurient grunge-rap formulas and born were the essence of what made their music everlasting: their inner turmoils, morals and fears against the cruelty of reality and humanity's greed.

Listen to the second half of Minutes to Midnight again, in it were Linkin Park's most original compositions, employing elements of Art Rock, Post-Punk ans Post-Rock.

Why couldn't they do this for Chris Cornell, he arguably had way more of an impact on how rock music is today.

Yeah, instead they went into awful electro emo bait for post 2000s teens and rock radios. Brilliant.

I have tickets to this tonight. Are they going to bring Chester back from the dead

>emo
Go to Fourfa.info right now, I mean now.

WAAAAAAAT IIIIVEEEEE DOOOOOOONEEEEEE

Drown yourself in the saliva of piranhas.

You sound upset, you should go cut yourself a bit to Linkin Park

>Cutting yourself is emo
>Actually believing this
>Being this much of a retard

I'VE BECOME SO HUNG

Not funny, faggot.

Pugs are so ugly retarded, I don't get the appeal of owning one.

i also fuck pugs.

Kys already you fucking neckbeard. Nobody likes you and your family hates you.

>at the end of the day, your famous heroes were just slaves to materialism with dumb bimbo wives and kids that hated them, living in empty mcmansions

Hate flows through your river...

>still trying to hang on to much emotional hardcore in 2017
Boi

Nah, Midwest Emo is the best emo music. I just hate people that label every single band and musician with "emotional lyrics" as emo.

Linkin Park's reaction to Chester's death has been really weird and corporate.

His body wasn't even cold yet and Mike was talking about merch.

isn't it a little late for a tribute concert?

I'm sorry for your autism

And Its funny because lp is literally no more angsty than a lot of stuff Sup Forums praises and listens to

Dubs says I have autism.

Dubs says I have autism.