I can't believe Bill Wilson is fucking dead

I can't believe Bill Wilson is fucking dead

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/32vlOgN_3QQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

he's still alive if we remember him

Maimen gave him a parachute and he got out at the last second

Imagine if he ends up dying in a plane crash. His memetic legacy will be cemented.

The actor I mean.

What actor? Wasn't this found footage?

FUCK OFF! THERES ALREADY ONE UP

Someone get this hothead out of here!

How many threads do you need asshole? Go and post in the other one

what do you mean with "already one up"?

OP doesn't duplicated the post, you fucking idiot

U w0t m8
youtu.be/32vlOgN_3QQ

All of them

Daily reminder that his death wasn't confirmed on screen or through dialogue. "with no survivors" was a bit of poetic irony.

>You die
>You see this

Theres already a baneshit thread up. You dont need two when its the same fucking shit repeated on an endless cycle

Hurr durr

>"He wasn't alone"

We're just doing another one in reserve.

For you

I still won't believe it when Christopher Lee dies because of how frequently it's memed here

So no I won't check

When? But he died last year?

user I have bad news for you

Sounds to me like we need another new one now.

Well meme'd my friendo

I don't know why you can't just post your shitty memes on cripplechan

They are fucking autist who believe they are fighting yhe system. Tools

That's because your critical thinking skills are impaired by the high temperature of your head.

lmao

yeah and I can't get used to their weird ass interface and fucking slow ass board shit

Watch it user

Hey Faggots,
My name is CIA and I hate every single one of you. All of you are stupid hired guns who spend ever second of their day getting caught. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever taken off your mask I mean, I guess it's good to deceive your opponent by playing into their hands but you take it to a whole new level. This is even worse than running unarmed straight into a group of terrorists.
Don't be a stranger. The first one to talk gets to stay on my aircraft. I'm an agent in the CIA, which is also my name. What plan do you have, other than get paid to grab Doctor Pavel I also have you in captivity, and I'm going to find out why you wear the mask (I'm about to remove it; shit is going to be SO painful). You are all mercenaries who don't fly so good. Thanks for listening.
Pic Related It's me and my big guy.

>I'm about to remove it; shit is going to be SO painful

Duane?

that's a rare cia
mind if I save it, friend? :)