*wins everything*

*wins everything*

Will Sup Forums be right this time?

>he can't keep getting away with it

based Zidane working ABRM into a shoot

*loses cup and league thanks to celta de vigo*

*blocks your path*

*wins everything*
*reads Sup Forums saying he's shit and he's only winning because his team is stacked*
*reads Sup Forums calling cristiano is a tap in man who needs a millino chances to score once*
*reads Sup Forums calling benzema a shit lazy arab with no heart or end product*
*reads Sup Forums calling isco and james overrated overpriced average midfielders*
*reads Sup Forums calling kroos a sideways pass merchant*
*reads Sup Forums call ramos a defender who can't defend, pepe a walking red card, varane an overrated shit defender, navas a bottler*

makes you think

Refball Madrid, la

that's got to be the most pathetic haircut this "man" has ever had

it's almost like people on Sup Forums are clueless about football

most people here have never played a sport in their lives, I wouldn't take too much of what they say into consideration.

Not so fast my over spending friend

>that image
CRINGE

that varane comment is right though. I wish pepe would stay at least one more season

i read comments there for like 3 months before i realized everyone were american and that was why nobody knew what they were talking about.
is it difficult to watch spanish football over there? it really seemed like no one actually saw the games

t-ts-ts-tsu??? ;_;

He needs to go with Pepe against Juventus, it's going to be a tough, tight game, and Pepe is the best in those. Varane is a hack. And Nacho on the right flank instead of Danilo.

If he wins CL and La Liga this season will you recognize him as a top 5 manager? Your "he doesn't do anything argument" wouldn't work because he still did more than almost every other manager has lately for Madrid.

>not going for the contrarian Ramos at RB and Varane and Pepe in the middle opinion

>Did what Ancelotti couldnt do by winning the league
>Did what Mourinho couldnt do by winning the Champions League

You tell me

My point exactly. If he does this, he's already the best since del Bosque

He wins the double this season,maybe he'll aim for the treble next season,it would be amazing to see out of everyone else,he would be the first manager to win the Champions League triple

>No Copa del Rey

ovo

> Varane is an hack

He already has proved in the highest level in the CL he is not better than Pepe but certainly not a hack lol.

fucking luis enrique won everything with barcelona, doesn't mean he is one of the greatest, just that stacked team = insta success (refball helps too, a lot)
bacelona then
>the GOAT
>probably the midfield with the best sinergy ever
>Dani Alves being the best FB of that era
real madrid now
>kross/mosric/casemiro
>le header on the last minute man
even their bench would be better than most of the teams of the premier league; excluding chelsea and maybe tottenham. Also this real plays way too similar to Benitez' one, but this time they don't hate the manager.