Arrests For Social Media Posts Surge In London

vocativ.com/325190/arrests-for-social-media-posts-surge-in-london/

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/uk-news/2016/feb/16/man-arrested-facebook-posts-syrian-refugees-scotland
world.lb.ua/news/2016/03/02/329319_rossii_sudyat_blogera_frazu_boga.html
lenta.ru/news/2016/03/02/god/
korrespondent.net/world/russia/3586360-blohera-artemyia-lebedeva-oshtrafovaly-za-post-o-vtoroi-myrovoi
youtu.be/mhCRbZ0cOnM
bloom.bg/1Y0zrt6
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3617417/18-women-sexually-assaulted-German-concert-victims-surrounded-mobs-migrant-men-groped-copycat-attacks-like-Cologne
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

fuck niggers, kikes, trans and gays. Arrest me you faggots

ARREST ME YOU FAGGOTS I'M TAKING EVERYONE DOWN WITH ME

>you get arrested if you read a black or Muslim person's Facebook post and don't click the "Like" button

ONE NATION UNDER CCTV

Now, they're really trying to shut it down. Oh well, they won't be able to shut the revolution down.

What did they post?

It's not like they can arrest everyone.

You guys are cucked so hard you'll never revolt.

repression always ends up backfiring. The more a thing is prohibited, the more attractive it becomes

Maybe they mentioned they were going to vote for Brexit

How many times does England have to go through a police state to learn it's not efficient?

Pulling out all the stops to prevent the Brexit

>Online crimes of speech

I can't believe I live in a time where that is a thing in the 1st world.

Everyone on Sup Forums is cool but iv dealt with so many euro mother fuckers when i used to work ther as a courier. /Eurofags who give my country shit for taking pride in our freedoms, Eurofags constantly talk down to Americans despite the fact they're small fry compared to us, fucking weasels laugh and smirk like little elitist bitches but if i show just a bit of aggression they change their tone real fucking quick. Faggots telling me i should hate Trump because im mexican and saying im misinformed, Eurofags talking pitifully to me like im fucking brainwashed and they aren't. Every comedy show you fuckers are making fun of redneck Americans and roaring at us while basking in your self-proclaimed intellectual superiority for surrendering your rights and responsibilities to your government and liberals. You fags deserve this, this is everything we warned you bitches about. You deserve to feel fear every time you want to speak your minds, you deserve to watch Americans speak their mind while you and your friends simply watch in jealousy and envy and you deserve to get castrated and fucked by the nanny state as everyone watches the "based" minorities speak freely and mock your dumb asses with utter immunity. Enjoy 1984 faggots.

You can say the same about America too and it would be true

>there is some distant relative out there whos ancestors decided to pass on the mayflower trip

Pathetic

>American education
>implying the US isn't fucked
>Not able to differenciate between propaganda and accurate Information
Top Kek

This is what happens when plebs tell us to "just ignore social justice warriors and they'll go away". They'll never go away. The only way they'll go away is 'through the sword'.

>Eurofags constantly talk down to Americans despite the fact they're small fry compared to us, fucking weasels laugh and smirk like little elitist bitches but if i show just a bit of aggression they change their tone real fucking quick.

m8 we're not all cunts. But yeah it makes me sick too.
It's not really anything to do with US, it's about betas with no imagination being led by 'the nose'

Holy shit, cuckistan is a literal police state. Not even in ex-commieland it's that bad

Yeah, but so are we. Not all of us, but enough.

>>Online crimes of speech
>Violating this law can carry a six-month prison term

Seriously, Britain, how the fuck did you let this become a thing? You should all be literally dragging your lawmakers them from their homes and lining them up against the wall for treason, not succumbing to this overt tyranny.

I say this as someone with UK citizenship (and passport) whose ancestors can be traced back over a thousand years.

>The left use their arbitrary "system" for what to be offended by
>The entire ideology of the left is putting wrongs right, if there's nothing left to put right their entire premise falls down
>Suddenly everyone offended after people start using their arbitrary "justice measurements"

Ladies and gentlemen, the left.

What a country full of fucking cowards. I am surprised doorbells don't frighten brits these days.

They've always been like this. Even when Margaret Thatcher was in power and (admitedly) masturbating every night over Hayek's and Friedman's books, the state in the UK only grew larger and more inhuman eventhough she was supposed to do the exact opposite and make it smaller. There's a documentary that talks about it called "The Trap"

I know this is nothing new, but every time I see this I honestly think if George Orwell was alive and saw this, he would start laughing at the irony... and then blow his brains out in disgust.

>theguardian.com/uk-news/2016/feb/16/man-arrested-facebook-posts-syrian-refugees-scotland
>The day before the first arrivals touched down at Glasgow airport, Humza Yousaf, the chair of the refugee taskforce that has coordinated the resettlement programme, and the Scottish government’s only Muslim minister, confirmed he had informed police of the Islamophobic abuse he received on social media.

Sup Forums is my social media now

They are taking this shit in Glasgow now? I lived there 13 years ago and even with all the asylum seekers starting to live on the south side at the time, this shit would not have flew...

What happened Scotland?

[THIS POST UNAVAILABLE IN EU MEMBER STATES DUE TO THE HATEFUL AND/OR VIOLENT NATURE OF ITS CONTENT. ANY DELIBERATE ATTEMPT TO ACCESS CENSURED CONTENT WILL RESULT IN PROSECUTION TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW UNDER CONSPIRACY AND ACCESSORY GUIDELINES FOUND IN EU RESOLUTION #3648.]

YOU CRAZYY FOOL! YOULL KILL US ALL

What are you going to fight the revolution with, plastic spoons?

[USER SENT TO TOLERANCE CAMP FOR THIS POST]

Fuck the EU and fuck the US. There will be no where to move when this shit peaks. Maybe China.

do euros understand that the 2nd amendment protects the 1st and both prevent tyranny yet?

>"Great" Britain

[COMMENT EDITED UNDER APPROVAL OF MINISTRY OF CENSORSHIP]
Guns are racist and dangerous

>euros can't see this

>have no firearms
>pay for TV license
>they fucking arrest you if you buy sharp kitchenware if you're underage

You are so fucked, it's not funny.

Britannia rules the waves of communism.

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Ironically the alleged captials of censorship and oppresion like China, Russia and NK are looking freer than ever in comparison.

Western Europe arguably has been freer and safer than the US for the last few decades so you won't get agreement from anyone. Without freedom of speech other freedoms are being whittled away. The US will be freer soon enough especially with the expansion of EU power.

Also claiming euros can't own guns is retarded. I can buy shotguns and rifles quite easily. What i can't own is a walking around a city pistol. Our cities are much less violent for it.

Lelouch uprising when?

If anyone on Sup Forums gets sent to the goyim tolerance camp, can you tell us your experience there?

>you get arrested for not being a black muslim

>Social media users
why are we pretending anything of value has been lost?

[COMMENT WAS NOT APPROVED]

Did you know that refugees help the economy as they find work or start a business the moment they enter your country?

HEIL HITLER, Juncker, you fucking faggot.

[COMMENT WAS REMOVED BY EU THOUGHT POLICE]

>implying they will even pay enough taxes to break even the costs they cause

THINK
H
I
N
K

We don't call them tea-sucking limeys for no reason, you know.

>socialmediaoffenses
Is this reality?

Absolute Madman

This is why i dont have social media, the fact that its a privacy concern for me and i like that im totally anonymous on the internet without it, the police arresting people for hate speech is laughable and the definition on a nanny state.

of*

[THIS POST UNAVAILABLE IN EU MEMBER STATES DUE TO THE HATEFUL AND/OR VIOLENT NATURE OF ITS CONTENT. ANY DELIBERATE ATTEMPT TO ACCESS CENSURED CONTENT WILL RESULT IN PROSECUTION TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW UNDER CONSPIRACY AND ACCESSORY GUIDELINES FOUND IN EU RESOLUTION #3648.]

They will pay more in taxes than Europe's ageing population.

"I don't think it's a good idea to accept an unlimited number of refugees"
"I disagree with the decision of this government"

if you don't voice your opinion socially they win

-- [ THIS POST UNAVAILABLE IN EU KEKOLD STATES DUE TO THE HATEFUL AND/OR UN-KEKED NATURE OF ITS CONTENT. ANY DELIBERATE ATTEMPT TO ACCESS CENSORED CONTENT WILL RESULT IN PROSECUTION TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE KEKOLD LAW UNDER CONSPIRACY AND ACCESSORY GUIDELINES FOUND IN EU RESOLUTION #3648. ] --

you're fucked m8

It's too bad Spics like you have to go back. Some of you ain't so bad. If you don't hop the border and go through the legal process to get back in we would love to have you.

>Britain is less free than Russia
What a time to be alive.

HOLY SHIT THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN

Brits are perfect little goys, you'll never revolt. Fun stuff will happen in France and Germany maybe.

>>Britain is less free than Russia
world.lb.ua/news/2016/03/02/329319_rossii_sudyat_blogera_frazu_boga.html

>.ua

I'VE SEEN THIS CITY

A THOUSAND TIMES

I don't hate white people.

>lenta.ru/news/2016/03/02/god/

I don't pay the TV licence (and fuck the bin knife).

Oh wait

First thing I will do in case of revolt:
set up arms supply line with my Russian and American contacts.

Worked for the IRA, will work for me. And I will finally get my 416 PDW.

Oh this meme again. I don't think anything will come of it.

>you get arrested for posting a picture of an uncensored vagina
sorry japan but you know it's true.

WHEN THE VOICE FROM THE SHADOWS CALLS YOU
WHEN THE WIND WHIPS PAST YOUR EAR
WILL YOU STAND WHEN THE WEIGHT IS UPON YOU?
OR WILL YOU GO TO YOUR KNEES IN FEAR?

Belgium friend, any idea how i get this around westgermany?

reported to the police

>ARREST ME YOU FAGGOTS I'M TAKING EVERYONE DOWN WITH ME

wew lad. Top kek.

>police state worse than the USSR
>without anyone even realizing until it's already here

They really have mastered the art of psychological subversion, the art of war.

Right, off to the Tower with you

In case of emergency there are simpler designs.

I don't know why americans are talking shit here. They're next on the list. When Hillary becomes president she'll implement these UK laws in america.

That ghetto-sten makes muh dick hard.

Jesus Christ, I mean Allah Almighty, what did the Muslims ever do to you ?

korrespondent.net/world/russia/3586360-blohera-artemyia-lebedeva-oshtrafovaly-za-post-o-vtoroi-myrovoi

BREXIT wins, but you still become a giant, quivering pussy nation.

>When Hillary becomes president
lmao fake chile

Black pigeon speaks put out a video on it today youtu.be/mhCRbZ0cOnM

And here's the article from a couple of days ago saying it was going to happen within the next 24 hours.
bloom.bg/1Y0zrt6

Notice how they announced the mass censorship right after cologne 2.0 , where 26 German women were sexually assaulted at a music festival
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3617417/18-women-sexually-assaulted-German-concert-victims-surrounded-mobs-migrant-men-groped-copycat-attacks-like-Cologne

Nah we're just too fat

They probably would.

i dont understand why you would use the same usernames and emails across social media.. it's the same way they catch pedos

My last post was completely wrong. The United Kingdom Government would never imprison its whole population, I am very sorry for my previous comment(s).

>Your tip has been submitted to the FBI

>talking smack
I've always hated Britain's slang.

Somehow you brit still think the EU is hte problem.
No, your government is the problem.

I really want to know what kinds of Tweets are getting them in trouble.
Is it:
>I'll rape every refugee to death personally
or
>I'm not sure about importing Muslims to Ireland.