New thread Boxxy/Catie

New thread Boxxy/Catie

Forever Queen

Why tho

Who is she? Link?

fuck off retard

If you don't worship Boxxy, you should kill yourself.

hey guies :)
it's been a while

How's it going dude?

I'm good. I got bored of paper mario and started resident evil 0, but I stopped that for now and started RE remake. Made crab cake and crab scrambled eggs for breakfast it was very tasty. How are you?

you think we will get anything from Catie on valentines?

Yeah not bad dude. The remake is supposed to be really good.

Nah

Ok who the fuck is this person?

yeah I played the remake a lot on gamecube, but that was years ago. It feels new playing it now. And I'm playing as Chris when 99% of the time I always picked Jill lmao

It would be a nice treat if we did.

I finally did download mario galaxy one and two, but I can't play them with a gamecube controller. I found faqs of people getting them to work with a 360 controller, but I'm not going to fuck around with that. Also tired out smash bros for wii but I don't like the controls.

Yeah it would be great.

Yeah there's a controller profile for mario galaxy

REmake is a candidate for best game of all time. No homo either.

Agreed

I'll worship her with a brick in the teeth cuz she is a worthless fucking walking std

yeah I had forgotten how good it is. And recently I heard news of the remake of the second one, but people were already pissed off about something

every door is either locked or locked from the other side. I forgot where I'm supposed to go lmao and I'm save scumming every few minutes

REmake 2 apparently is going to OTS action garbage in the same style as 4/5/6 which really pisses the purists off. I for one will not be buying it. Might pirate though.

That was cute when she was fifteen. Now she's just another silly clickbait artist.

I haven't heard that, but I heard that there is no A and B story for both Claire and Leon.

Boxxy just love creamy logs.

I found the sword key

this hot chocolate is making me thirsty

Hot chocolate sounds pretty good right now

just have to drink more. Hot chocolate is tasty

doesn't taste bad. I'll take it considering I got it for giving someone a ride to Starbucks

I want some hot chocolate. I'll have some in the morning with breakfast

Shes a cutiepie :3

anyone watch any of the olympics? I want to watch but I don't have cable

nah I don't watch sports anymore. too many people injecting politics into it, plus it just seems to get less appealing as I age

God id love to eat some shrimp out that ass

I love it when Catie teases

this man

A newfag detector

if only that was her ass

/r/ing more creepshots

Kappa

Tell me about it

Oh man I never thought about that, there certainly would've been kids at her school who knew of her from Sup Forums and obviously she didn't know everyone who would

good night guies :)

Night night dude

G'night

I find it weird that I think about Boxxy everyday and yet I never dream about her. It's rather depressing

Yeah that sucks man. Catie dreams are the best.

Makes me wanna try lucid dreaming

I tried doing that one time. Just ended up with sleep paralysis.

First non-spammed Boxxy thread I've seen on here for months. All these cute pics/vids starting to make me fall in love with her

that sucks. I haven't had sleep paralysis in a long time thankfully.

>wake up, half asleep
>can't move at all
>feels like there's another presence in the room
>sense of dread kicks in

at least that's what it felt like for me.

>starting to make me fall in love with her

oh it'll happen inevitably. it's impossible to not love Boxxy as long as you have a heart

I get it quite often and yeah it's horrible.

Did somebody say Queen?

> ALL HAIL THE QUEEN

have you seen her teeth

I miss the days when Boxxy threads were nothing but lewds.

I bet i'd be so happy cuddling in bed with her

it would be heavenly

I wish there were more..its hard to worship the queen of Sup Forums without lewds.