Anyone else hate it when you are trying to play WoW and some lowfag scum comes running by you all being low level and...

Anyone else hate it when you are trying to play WoW and some lowfag scum comes running by you all being low level and annoying? I fucking hate lowfags with a passion. Seriously why you got to be coming on my realm making some stupid ass low level bullshit character to get in my way. I'm a level 110 warlock and do not want to have to share my game world with some level 1 newfag casual normie. Fuck this is why I hate this game so much. Why did Blizz ever have to allow these faggots to play? Fucking normies and their bullshit level 1 toons. Fuck all of you that play lowfag bullshit. It's like you can't wither use the boost to not be a lowfag or buy an account with leveled toons to play. I hope all youy lowfags fucking die. Anyway, best WoW storied thread?

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP BRAPPPPPPPP BRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPP

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

i solo'd last 7% of a lfr argus

>lfr
>casual detected
Kill yourself.

i'm 960 curved blood dk lol free aug

Kill yourself

well maybe u'd understand how stacks work if u'd actually tank a boss u pussy fgt

It's especially enraging when you see these lowfag subhuman pieces of shit not even in heirlooms. Like its their first actual character ever. That's the absolute worst thing I can see on the game. A real newfag casual just starting to fuck up the game for the real players. We should all make concerted efforts to run off all lowfags from the game world when we see them.

dont u have any newfag friends????

I don't play tanks. I play dps which actually requires skill, not just standing in front of the boss witha special ed helmet on getting my ass kicked. I actually have to accomplish something

i can tell ur one of those elitist fucks who talks shit to all the newplayers when u dont even have 1550 achiev looooool

Fuck no. I been playing with the same crew since vanilla. We don't associate with players who haven't been pmayiing since vanilla. We don't tolerate newfags from BC onward.

that's kinda cool

I am one of the top ranking warlock in the world so I earned my right you casual dumbfuck scum. I've downed every raid boss on every difficulty in every single expansion includoing vanilla when it actually mattered. I've gone from Bloodsail Admaril back to exalted with Steamwheedle Cartel. I once soloed and entire guild of lowfag 19 twinks in the arena in STV. I have doone things not even possible in the game anymore. So yeah, I've earned the right to be an elitist as you call it

Yeah it is. We are the law on my realm. They tell stories of our insane exploits. Of the time we went ham on the npcs of the Horde airship in Icecrown and killed everyone on board just so we could duel on it's deck. Or the time we pulled a world boss into Stormwind to kill all the low-level faggots who were shitting up the streets.

so ur not aloud to play any other games

I can play any game I want to. The issue is that low level faggots need to stay off my realm and shit up someone else's. That shit isn't gonna fly anymore. We all need to take a stand and work to drive away any lowfag casuals who try to start playing.

World of Warcraft used to be for real gamers now it's drawing in normies and squeakers.

Ok out. I've got a raid to do then gonna go gank some lowfag horde. Also hate the fucking Horde. Fucking smelly ass orcs.

At least troll a little bit more realistic, dude.

>people still playing retail shitcraft
>not playing a fucking private server
>20 GODDAMN 18
holy shit niggers

ITT: a Faggot and his people.

racist