What are some of your favorite ads?

What are some of your favorite ads?
>youtube.com/watch?v=Oy8HRdlLGCQ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eRDty052c2c
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>attacking his character and personal traits
>meanwhile the people supporting Hillary like Louis CK just say 'Shes great! I like her!
Is this how Americans are suppose to vote? Ignoring whats best for the country?

She looks like fucking garbage and sucks the fun out of anything. She actually ruins a victory 108 years in the making by being so disgusting and obnoxious. Fuck her

Vote for who is better for economy, will keep us safe, and put more money in your pocket. And oh yeah, NOT being investigated by the FBI for reckless use of classified material and a phony Foundation used to launder money
Protip, it's not Klanton.

>disabled comments

She must have been getting raped harder than that 12 year old whose rapist she got off

It's pretty obvious she's going to win and that makes me happy because it'll piss off Sup Forumscancer but she's such a shit that I'm not too happy.

Hillary was disabling comments back in 2008. I remember cracked or something writing about it.
She gets rekt constantly on Facebook. If she could disable comments there too, she would.

dude, wake up, Trump is a clown, i also want the things he says he'll do, but do you actually believe he can pull any of that off? have you listened to the guy?

90% of the people who vote Clinton don't vote her because they like her, they vote her because they're terrified of a guy like that idiot Trump and how much he'll be able to fuck up the country and diplomacy over the next 4 years

most people are just relying on the hope that a snake like Clinton will be able to steer the ship for 4 years without crashing it until some better candidates show up, she may be corrupt as fuck, but atleast she knows the political game

You're a massive fucking retard.

People have legitimate grievances with Clinton, though. A lot of the people voting for Trump are also doing it to avoid Clinton sinking the ship.

A case could be made for either side being the lesser of two evils. To act like people are voting for clinton to avoid trump, but others aren't voting for Trump to avoid Clinton is silly. And to act as though the notion of Clinton being a disaster is out of the question, well she might be putting three or four idiots in the supreme court and extending title 9 is also idiotic. This is a woman who said that she doesn't believe Brietbart (I don't even read tjem) should exist. She went on a tirade against citizens United because they made a movie critical of her. If she puts people into the supreme court who fundamentally thinks criticism is hate speech and should be illegal, you remove the mechanism by which we engage in and write the social contract that holds together society. You will not have a country any more.

So yeah, voting for Trump to avoid Clinton is every bit as arguable as voting for Clinton to avoid Trump.

Kill yourselves

i actually dont care about any of that

If you want to meme support Trump for shitposting that's fine but if you unronically think he gives a fuck about you or will MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN! you're a legitimate retard and you should do the world a favor and kill yourself, or never reproduce at the very least. You fucking genetic shitwipe pig cunt, probably live in the south or midwest.

>every bit
HAHAHA
it's way more

the rational person is voting for clinton to avoid trump, even if they dislike clinton.
only stupid people are voting for donald trump and that's obvious if you look at the people who support him
legitimate white trash living in flyovers who hate minorities.

I mean, I agree that it's the better choice. But they're both 100% arguable. Just that the Trump argument is better. The person I'm responding to is earnestly ignoring the people who re just voting against Clinton.

what about the minorities that vote for him? theyre all stupid too?

there's nothing a liberal hates more than minorities who aren't liberal

>Calls others irrational
>Uses an argumentum ad populum and appeal to authority hybrid fallacy to cement his case
Lel

>minorites
>voting for trump
lol
Let's see that picture of the same 12 "Latinos"
>MUH LOGICAL FALLACIES!
>Tripcode
Lmfao suck my cock you pseudo-intellectual wank stain faggot. There's some more ad hominem for your bitch ass lmao

i'm not white and i voted for trump. my point is that your fundamentally wrong and can not even begin to understand trump voters because youre so far up your own ass.

>Let's see that picture of the same 12 "Latinos"

>"Clinton holds a 28-point lead among Hispanic voters in combined polls – a group Obama won by 44 points in 2012."

why are you so racist?

Is the song Capas Jump by Clint Mansell?

If so he should sue.

youtube.com/watch?v=eRDty052c2c

FUCK TRUMP AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

Either Trump wins and leftists get massively anally ravaged or Hillary wins and Sup Forums gets massively anally ravaged

either way I'll be laughing on nov 8

this desu

AZN Pryde 4 Lyfe

>he thinks corporations are people
lmao tripfag every single sentence in that pile of shit post is either totally misrepresented or flat out wrong. does nimble america pay you to say this nonsense or are you actually a fucking retard?

lmao muffin you're one dumb mother fucker

i remember playing d2:lod when i was a preteen and seeing a bunch of people with AzN tagged names so i asked to join their clan and they were like sure whatever so i made my next character tagged azn. i always wondered why people asked what type of asian i was.

for Sup Forums's sake I hope Hillary wins

8 years of Obama killed the Daily Show meanwhile Sup Forums is getting hourly stories on CNN