Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums

So a good... 7 years ago, being an edgy faggot in high school, I made a page about something (Not telling what it is because I'll get into that) and over the span of a good 7 years now, it's got 10,000 likes. I made 4 posts on it in all these years but it keeps getting likes.

Here's the fun part. If say 98% of the likes are Indian, Thailand, Pakistani, Africa Africans, Brazilians and other weird shit. These people worship me. I get a good 60 messages every few hours for requests, random chats, etc. I can get these people to do whatever I want. Recently I've been giving out ranks, they fully embrace being called acolytes, paladins din dus etc. I may have a cult following all because I made a gay page on Facebook 8 years ago. Ama. I'll post some pics

what was the page about user?

keep going

Bump

Literally gay stuff

What the fuck user. Tell me all you can, make my all nighter a bit more worthwhile.

Ever got any nudes from any of your female followers?

I have a few Americans. They're random dudes that have a family and everything but ask for dick pics from the page via messenger. Will post more, editing on phone sucks

how have you abused this power for your own personal gain?

it means "come fuck me"

What was the nature of these posts? Stuff like "anyone who likes [insert sexual activity here] DM me"? Because that's the only probable reason you get messaged so often.

entertain me. Post something surreal.

You say you made 4 posts in all these years. What were those 4 posts ?

bump 4 interest

what is this?

Never asked. I could probably get a lot but there's a lot of underage chinks on there

Entertainment. I have a cult of 3rd world country gay dudes and women. What can a white man ask for more?

I posted a meme of a kid getting waterboarded with the "My ancestors are smoking at me imperials" I don't think they understood. I post the dumbest shit and they love it

Updated cover photo to a dog drinking beer. Columbine school shooter footage, then 2 other random posts

Post something already you little shit.

>what could a white man ask for more?
BRUH you could have all the Indian nudes you could ever want, and you're still hooked on the idea that you have a cult following. Hell at this point you might as well move to India and actually start a cult.

Give a link faget, you got nothing to lose.

Inquisitior Naresh sends me boners a lot.

Show penu and bobs I love u forever.

I don't want you guys to infiltrate my cult of followers and scare them away

Will post more when I get out of the store. Stick around for more details

but does he open bobs

Some of my older messages

I have like 10 conversations at once. There's a lot of teens on here from 3rd world countries and ugly din du from Africa. I have a small following of dedicated people. I posted a winky face just now. It should be morning for them over there and those horny slimes are always down

sorry to destroy your power fantasy OP but they're workers at clickfarms. they are fake accounts liking thousands of pages. businesses pay for this shit. facebook of course does not approve of this so they have to interact with some of the pages to not look fake. they are given free reign as to what to do to interact with these. you're only helping them.

tl;dr OP is a moron working free for a clickfarm.

OP have you ever had a normal conversation with any of them?

This is so fucking funny. If something seems good online, it definitely isn't. Op, you're a tit.

Nope. They always ask for pictures, to Fuck them etc. Never a normal convo