Are Finno-Ugrics the original white people...

Are Finno-Ugrics the original white people? They seem to straddle the divide between mongoloid asians and other europeans.

I'll post some examples.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turanism
hu.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manysi_nyelv
hu.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hanti_nyelv
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First up, of course, the Finns.

Obviously white - maybe whiter than the germanic people.

Here is a typical finnish girl.

Next up, the next door neighbors of the finns - the estonians.

Now for the other major group of the finno-ugric people - the hungarians. Here are some typical nightlife hungarian women.

Oh and before I forget here is an average Sami girl.

this grill just cut my hair
idc if she's white or not, she's still cute af

Now let's look at some lesser know finno-ugric people.

First the Karelians living beside finland in russia.

fins are 100% mongols

Here is a young izhorian/ingrian girl from near estonia.

true. that's why our IQ's are so high

Mordva

Now let's move deeper into russia.

First the mordvin of which there are two types.

Here is a moksha.

na that's bull shit, tons of sami people got blanda upped by swedds, this is an example of that.

Thank you. The other mordva people - erzya.

Lol why you posting cockstastegood girl?

your just proof that IQ doesnt mean anything otherwise u would be the ones flying into space

Here we have the Udmurt. It's said 70 percent have red hair.

Here are genetic distances.

Nice grammar, Achmed,

On a global scale they're not that big.

Let's continue even deeper into russia. Here mongoloid feature become more prominent but please remember we are now looking at people living in siberia.

First the Komi people.

Since whiteness is mesured by the level of autism, yes, extremely white

no? they exist in regions remote from where indo european speaking people travelled to populate europe. their haplogroups are similar to mongols and so are their features, so it's fair to conclude that they came from the center of asia. if they came before they wouldn't exist in hungary, as hungarians are the product of central asian invasions in the early AD years

>kangz
Kek

And?

And finally I depart with the khanty.

komi people live in the most north western part of siberia. there was no native tatar population there to make them mongol looking, nor was there any settlements for invading mongols to rape in the 13th century

Finns are pretty close to Indo-Europeans and relatively far from East Asians or even central asians..

I would 100% racemix with a Finn or an Estonian

But the problem is that Finns and Hungarians share very little genetic ancestry so your theory falls on it's face.

>Are Finno-Ugrics the original white people?

Yes !!

:3

where did their language come from?

Komi-Permyak

A minority who migrated there but didn't contribute much genetically.

Interesting thread OP.

tfw no finno-ugric girl to keep warm at night

Clearly not from shared ancestry.

Genetic relations are pretty nonexistent by now. But in the languages it's still present. For example, the languages closest to Hungarian are Khanty and Mansi.

>the languages closest to Hungarian are Khanty and Mansi.
Interesting.

>Hey guys Finns are more white than Germanics because they are mongoloid like us

>Here is a typical finnish girl.

you could have posted Anna. wasted opportunity to meme.

looks mongol as fuck
also finnish as fuck

An example:

>A black horse goes slowly by the lake:

Mansi:
>Petge luv lasinen mini tou szilna.

Hungaian:
>Fekete ló lassan megy (mene) a tó szélén.

We are the ones who aren't being cucked not even a single bit, like the rest of Europe.
There's your proof.

We have been found out.
De joos will now target us with huge shitskin avalanche.
Our government of cucks will enrich our girls with thirld worlder seed. We will fall like so many before us, eesti can never into nordics.

>why live?

Putin is Finno Ugric.

Where did you get this?
Do you have more?

>>why live?

:(

greater khanate when? I'm sure we could do a great job, kick out all the niggers in finland before ofcourse

this threda preases the khan

>implying she's not prettier than 99.99% of all finnish women

the Great Khan

THIS !!!!!

mõmmi

how does a "minority" encounter a population and absolutely dominate with language, yet not genes?

Khanate approves this thread.

If that is Mongol looking in your opinion, Finland is indeed the whitest country in Europe. She looks 100% Swedish/Nordic. Pic related is what I'd say looks vaguely mongoloid (still more white though)

post a picture of your sister

Try to translate this:

Elävä kala ui veden alla.

Hungarian has a very strong early turk/iranian influence, so it wasn't domination, more like synthesis.

that's too widely repeated to be a puzzle anymore (living fish swims underwater), but we would absolutely not be able to translate it if it wasn't so well known already.

look at anglo-saxons in britain. the average brit is only about a third anglo-saxon genetically but celtic languages are pushed to the fringes.

The russians have been once again cucked by the superior finno-ugric seed.

God, do you understand even the basics of the English language you sperg?

if the Uralic people's aren't white, then no one is white.

maybe finns descended from japs

the blood on genghis runs deep in finno-ugrics. the swedish rivers shall run red and the horde shall rise again

Why don't you post Laura Lepisto? She's a cute figure skater than Korii Kirpi

she's cute, what's her name

average Finnish female

Hah. I love Finns.

Short answer: Yes

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turanism

HAIL TENGRI

That feel when Russian slavic nationalist cry how finno-ugric Putin cucks them and promotes multicultural empire

Also, Turks in Anatolia. The average roach is only 5-15% Turkic/Mongoloid.

Jég alatt télen eleven halak uszkálnak.
Jään alla talvella elävät kalat uiskentelevat.

Because you can't dominate with genes unless you have more people then the natives

See south slavs who dominated with culture but genetically they did only barely

Trade. Probably spread from top to bottom.

>dat pure pale goodness
I couldn't fuck her even if could fuck her. I would only dirty that purity.

>they were part of a larger polity that included such peoples as the Magyars, Turks, Mongols, etc.
>turks
no

it can't be true

Go edit the wiki!!!

No

Their ancestors were the source of blonde skin and blue eyes, which makes all blondes mongoloid and not glorious ayylmao proto-european

yeah theres that as well as bulgarians who got their name from nomadic turks from the volga, are a mix of slavs from the north and native balkan people.

It'd explain while Turkey ended up as the least shit Muslim country though (not a big feat I know).

I agree

Our lord and saviour son of tengri Perkele Khan will save us from Islam when he comes back and establish fingolian khaganate

>8:52
who Is she, I need to do some research

Laura Lepistö

hu.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manysi_nyelv
hu.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hanti_nyelv

Now this.

Why are you posting a picture of a swedish girl? Pic-related is how a finnish girl would look like.

>mfw when no sami gf

Sounds like a plan eestibro

i laughed a little too hard at that picture.

There's a reason pussy-khan stopped his expansion once he arrived at Scandinavia. The gook trembled in fear at the sight of us vikings.

now