Australia general - THE FOOTY SHOW Edition

>At one point as Ryan is walking along the street he stops beside a woman of Asian descent who was taking a photo of three dogs in the window of an optometrist.
>“Picking out which one for dinner?” Ryan asks before grinning at the camera.

That cheeky cunt.

source: news.com.au/sport/sports-life/beau-ryans-racist-footy-show-segment-sparks-outrage/news-story/11fe98ee4ad28b2e53a0e39c5e5dce1a

What are you blokes up to tonight? I'm just having a quick shitpost before I go over to a mates to catch the FOOTY.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FaCHBmGWcBc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fuck Australia

[COMMENT CENSORED IN RESPONSE TO THE EUROPEAN HATE SPEECH CENSORSHIP ACT]

You're a dirty fucking nigger nigger nigger cuck boi faggot

I can see what you're saying but you can't see what I'm saying.

I know you are but what am I.

Censored.

That's not fair.

Can't anybody in this country handle the banter any more?

Pisses me off.

What was it?

Nunya

Silly bugger just lost his job

Cheeky cunt

>not replacing the l's with r's

Would have made the image a rot better.

Thanks for your input m8.

But what is the kind of laugh which goes "oh haw haw haw haw" which is "this is probably racist and non pc but its still funny" called

Be Kiwi. No next to nothing about rugby league. See something on tonights news, Kiwi lesso bitches moaning about a 'terrible sex joke' an Aussie footy player has just made. Apparently all women are disgusted, not just the ugly ones. I watched a bit longer wanting to know the joke, after 2 more minutes of 'muh feels' anf still no joke retelling decided fuck this and change channels.

Anyone know what these tarts were on about?

Anyone here a skyscraper fetishist? Anyone here think more high rise buildings are a good thing in any way?

I think those sort of people need to be burned alive, literally. There is literally nothing that even approaches the degeneracy of high-density, high rise living.

Why don't we execute, burn alive and torture to death these cucks who think high density living is a good thing?

i love tall buildings but i don't like how skyscrapers have no unity in their styles
that's what we get for taking so long to make new buildings though i supposed

I hope you die screaming in pain.

>every building being a different style is a good thing

What's racist? It is well known that chinks eat dogs. It's ignorant to pretend otherwise.

[COMMENT HIDDEN IN RESPONSE TO THE EUROPEAN HATE SPEECH CENSORSHIP ACT]

No tall buildings should exist in Australia. Go and live in China if you want to exist in a polluted innercity in a high rise dog box, shitcunt.

White man live rurally, or on large lots with big backyards.

I haz a tiny fork!" (>^_^)>--E *stab stab stab!*

Post pictures of Australian cuisine.

>THE FOOTY SHOW

>IT'S A FOOTBALLER IN A DRESS
>HILARIOUS
[every show for 20 years]

>Eggs Bruce

tall buildings will become more common whether or not you like it but the way they're designed now is terrible

They won't necessarily become more common, you stupid, retarded faggot.

Abolish all restrictions on greenfield development and rural subdivision, while applying an 8.5m height limit to all areas. Tax apartment dweller and those in the innercity to tear down tall buildings that already exist, replacing them with parks.

>lets tear down the places these people live in so we can force them to buy homes in the middle of bumfuck nowhere
find me a single modern city that doesn't have skyscrapers

What the flying fuck... Fucking wetbacks bringing this shit in.

It's illegal in Adelaide to have a building more than 24 stories high.

when real life bantz goes to far.

not enough vegemite on that toast m8

Looks good

i said a modern city

Gooks eat dogs, nothing racist about that

>friday night
>no friends
>gf dumped me
>tired from marathon training
>gotta get up early for work on saturday

Things can always be worse

Bum fuck nowhere, lol you retarded little faggot. Wanting to squash everyone in in a tiny area in the least densely populated nation on earth.

Charlestown, South Carolina is a beautiful, white, conservative city without any skyscrapers.

Most regional centres in Australia have no skyscrapers. Quebec City has none, Red Deer Alberta has none.

Only degenerate, multicultural faggot infested cities have skyscrapers, and we must forcefully tear them all down, funded by a tax on innercity dwellers.

Yes, that would be it.

French toast anyone?

fucken double yoker m8?

>all these irrelevant places
so there's none then

NZ eggs?

None of them are irrelevant.

Bulldoze every building over 8.5m high that isn't a church Australia wide.

>THE FOOTY SHOW (Rugby Version)
Why don't we have a Gridiron version too while we're at it? Or comment on the fucking volleyball for Christ's sake?

>Bulldoze every building over 8.5m high that isn't a church
what about commercial or office buildings
lol s m h you fucking retard

>AFL supporter

Melcuck or Sydcuck spotted. Fuckoff cunt

Yes, those too.

The unsustainable practice of locating most high-value employment in high-rise towers in a central district must end. Most employment should be in business parks in dispersed locations next to highways, as is the case in most of the United States.

Planning laws that have forced most employment into CBDs must be repealed.

2bh i've been doing a bit of pooposting since this debate started lad
don't take yourself too seriously, take it easy :^)

I urge you to kill yourself.

>Bulldoze every building over 8.5m high that isn't a church Australia wide.

why should churches be exempt?

Becauses churches are valuable. Churches should always be the highest structures in any area.

>starting another debate
wew lad

fuck i love this country lads
who else loves this country enough to go to the UPF rallies, and stand by the true blue aussie blair cottrell

Where else would your mum spend her Sunday morning on her knees?

i'd support him but i'm a wog so he'd want to kill me :^)

>Thaiday described the win as “a bit like losing your virginity — it wasn’t nice but we got the job done”.

nah he's alright with wogs

the NRL Footy show has always brought the fucking top banter, they get away with so much shit

>ethnic dude in a kebab van prop
>racial banter constantly
>"Fats"
>bawdy jokes that would never fly if anyone besides rugby fans watched the show

fucking heroes

>tfw no cute aussie gf to speak to me in her cute aussie accent

Why do you hate Americans? I dindu nuffin to you guys.. :^(

GayFL fan spotted.

i see here he's a convicted arsonist and a stalker and he uses steroids
what are your thoughts

Fucking shit posters man. It's what you guys were born to do.
Also love you mu Aussie bros always fucking funny as all hell.
and fuck you Ashley ya geelong slut.

>blair cottrell
Fookin steroid abuser m8. I just can't get past it. Those steroids cunts just look so fucking stupid.

You kiddin m8, have you even been to Aus. Unless you're one dead ugly drongo you should be able to weasel out a root dead set

He was an angry young man, because young men have been tossed aside by the government and society. He got out of prison, and now he leads a movement and faces leftist in the street.

What have you done??

>What have you done??
Not sodomy in prison m8.

*ex steroid abuser

m8 come on. Just look at the cunt.

Kek

>What have you done??
i was watching some george lincoln rockwell videos before lad
pretty good points even though i don't agree with everything he says but he managed to predict pretty much everything happening today, 50 years ago

both ineffectual weaklings, if you were men you'd join us in the rallies.

Kalgoorlie kin checking in, whats the go tonight lads? Who dropped a cheeky twenty bomb on the roos?

>Being scared of avocados

Right m8

Now repeat this in English.

>following steroid using convicts
no thank you friend i'd rather follow people that used to command navy fighter pilot squadrons

youtube.com/watch?v=FaCHBmGWcBc

>join us in the rallies
You wouldn't want me there m8, I'd just make your group look like even more of a meme.

exactly

Really. That was all? Seriously? That was all? Am I taking crazy pills here? How can that be offensive?

What the hell is wrong with women? And why does a NZ channel waste five minutes of airtime asking them to tell us how upset they are?

And why assume he lost his v card to a woman? Maybe it was with an emu? Or some bloke?

he's a dead american
fuck off mate

and that just cemented his legendary status

>Australian culture

>There is literally no comeback to this

You guys are still salty as fuck over that!

Come on mate, tell you what, come to Australia and I will buy you a beer and we can talk about it. (Unless you are a chink, then fuck off, we are full)

G-guys... can I emigrate.. please?