Go to letgo or whatever app you use to buy and sell from people

>go to letgo or whatever app you use to buy and sell from people.
>type in underwear or thong on the search bar message all of them offering x3-x5 the money they're asking for to wear them before you pick them up.
If they agree ask for pics of the girl wearing them
>post results

leave people alone, you smelly buttfucker

i like OP's dedication

You are Sup Forums
Go on

this

Dubs confirm!!

I'm invested OP. please go on

Kek

Contribute then nigga lmao. It's easy af and honestly kind of hot lmao waiting on replies rn

/Underrated thread

bump for this shit kek

you’re doing gods work
OP. keep it up

I’m interested

Hol' up bby I'm downloadin the app

at least OP is tryign

Trying lol

I like where this is going. Bump

I mean c'mon the implications of this are huge if they accept it opens the gate to fucking

Bump

Giving it a try

Bump. Let’s get posting anons!

bump

Bump x2

You guys really are straight up retards.

Good try

>i need proof you are wearing it before i buy it

This thread is wild.

This is a good Sup Forums thread. Pissed we had to go through people insulting OP first instead of contributing, but this ain't the good days anymore. Good work OP

hm seems like it's not really working ;;;;p

GIVE CUMMIES

+1

We need more replys

Giving it a shot

Bump up the price, say you're a young millionaire and you'd pay em $1000. Got to grab their attention more than $50

Well, she looks skank enough to say yes...

Boop

This is good! Maybe you should make it clear that they don't need to do anything, like sex, because you might scare them. Or you could make your messege longer with re assuring them that this is a real offer and that it is just a little thing you like.

Yeah they're running scared lmao

to add on that, you have to understand their possition. They don't want to look like a slut and they might look at this selling page as a "store" or "brand", and they don't want you to ruin their "reputation"

bump

Bump